Battle for survival against the mysterious Hordz!
This game will test your finger and brain dexterity to your puny human limits as you defend against wave after wave of unforgiving foes. Battle witches, vampires, skeleton bikers and other twisted fiends on your quest to stop having to have a fight! Can you master the many finger-swiping combos required to become master of the monsters?
* A defense game with a unique first-person perspective.
* Over 50 levels of finger-twisting 3D horror action.
* 12 monsters ready and eager to eat your face.
* Multi-touch attacks with higher scores for simultaneous kills.
* Silly monster sound effects and pumping original tunez.
* Stereo 3D on LG and HTC 3D devices**, and red+cyan 3D on normal devices (with the right glasses).
* PlayAndroid Magazine Bronze Medal
Hordz is still a work-in-progress, so there's more to come!
TOUCHSCREEN TIPS (Because touch-screens aren't all alike!):
* If you find "double swipes" unreliable on your device, try targeting baddies which are further apart.
* If the fire rings seem unreliable, try leaving a slight pause between hitting the button and positioning the ring.
* If you're playing on a device with a screen resolution lower than 800x480... good luck! :-)
* Some screens are simply less reliable than others, but we wanted to make the game available to as many people as possible. If you feel you're being cheated out of mega-scores by the game, just consider that it *may* be down your device. Feel free to email us about your experiences!
* On some dual core devices running Android 2.3 or lower you may experience crashes or freezes. This is an Android issue, so if it bothers you, play with "Effect Volume" set to zero and it won't happen.
* Help, I'm seeing double! Sounds like you have the anaglyph stereo 3D turned on by mistake, so go to the Options screen and turn it off by setting "3D Depth" to zero.
* The game slows down when there's a lot going on! We tried to make Hordz compatible with lower-end devices, but sometimes they get a bit overwhelmed by its awesomeness. If you experience this, try setting "3D Depth" and "Music Volume" to zero and restarting the level.
* There are no zombies. Sorry. :-)
** Stereoscopic 3D is known to work on LG Optimus 3D, LG Thrill 4G, LG Optimus 3D Max, HTC EVO 3D, and HTC EVO V 4G. Does NOT work on Sharp 3D devices.