Boddle is an interactive 3D math app that gets kids excited and motivated to learn and practice math!
Used by thousands of schools, teachers, parents and students, Boddle is proven to provide young learners with healthy screen time while providing adults with the insight and assurance of learning progress.
ENGAGING, EFFECTIVE, TRANSFORMATIVE
- Filled with thousands of math questions, lessons, and instructions
- Unique bottle-headed game avatars that kids love, adore, and grow with
- Fun mini-games and awesome rewards to increase engagement and motivation while learning
- Using adaptive learning technology (AI), our program tailors instruction and practice to each child at their very own pace.
- Learning gaps are automatically identified and addressed while providing parents and teachers with real-time reports the moment they appear.
CURRICULUM DEVELOPED BY EXPERTS
Our team of instructional designers and educators have developed over 20,000+ math questions and lesson videos that aligns to standards and skills that are trusted by schools and parents at home.
REPORTING FOR PARENTS AND TEACHERS
Boddle comes with both a classroom (teacher) and a home (parent) app that provides teachers and parents insight on each learner's 1) progress and growth, 2) any learning gaps found, and 3) overall game usage.
In addition, both teachers and parents can create and send in assignments and assessments that automatically gets graded and transformed into easy-to-view reports!
Boddle's bottle-headed characters uniquely are designed to let students know the importance of filling up with knowledge (like filling up a bottle), valuing others for the content of their character (like how bottles are valued for their content), and to pour back to help others (illustrated with pouring back out to grow plants in the game).
Backed by Google, Amazon, AT&T, and research!