Ask Me Up is a video game about general knowledge. The principle is quite simple: 1 question, 4 possible answers ... Choose the right one! You know all celebrities' secrets? You can easily put a city on a map. You know who is the first white sprinter to have officially run 100m in under 10 seconds? Or you have no idea about it? In all cases, our quiz is for you and you will learn while having fun! Play alone or with others, check your statistics to analyze progress ... All this is possible!
The Quiz, for a single player, is composed of series of 10 questions each, with predefined themes. Each question is asked only once. Give the right answer to score points!
In "Survival" mode, the questions follow on from each other and you have to answer as best as possible.You win 1 point (6 maximum) if you give the right answer or lose 2 points if not. Maintain a positive score to survive!
The Studies allow you to play alone on a series of 10 questions. Answer quickly and efficiently to score 13 points (or more) and unlock new questions. You then win a medal, symbolized by a yellow, orange or red star, depending on the number of scored points. A map displays your progress.
- 100 questions divided into 14 themes: Sport, People, Literature, Movies, Other, Science, Geography, Entertainment, Nature, Environment, Music, History, Politics and Economics.
- The Quiz and Survival game modes to play alone.
- Play alone Studies with progressive access to new questions based on performance; progress is represented by the "Country house" map.
- Numerous performance indicators: points, success rate, medals (yellow, orange or red), cups.
- Detailed statistics and curve representing the evolution of the success rate of the 3 best players.
- Questions in the form of text, images or slides.
- Available in French, English, Italian (97%*), German, Spanish, Swedish, Polish (75%*), Portuguese and Greek (91%*).
- Dual display of measurement units (miles, yards, feet ...) if English language selected.
Features only available in full edition (Ask Me Up):
- 1000 questions.
- Play alone quiz with progressive access to new questions based on performance; progress is represented by a map divided into two worlds: "Country house" and "Cocos Islands".
- The Cup for challenging a friend (multiplayer on the same device).
- 15 avatars available.
- Multi-user management.
- Available in French, English, Italian, German (98%*), Spanish, Swedish, Polish (71%*), Portuguese and Greek (89%*).
*: Non translated questions in the language are displayed in English. *
Ask Me Up, now you know !