Don’t save your passwords anymore.
Highbox is a web account manager that makes your passwords for you, the only thing you have to do is create a totem. A totem is a word chosen by you. Your totem is the only thing that you should keep in mind, it could be anything!
Highbox creates a unique password using your totem and create a hint to remember your totem. It doesn’t matter if you use the same totem for all of Boxes (accounts) you will get different passwords.
How does it works?
Highbox work through our specialized Hash algorithms that using a Totem and Hint like entries to make a unique password.
Register(push) a new account(Box), then think at a Totem and a Hint put these, then change your default password for the one given to you by Highbox.
● When you sign in and need your password go the Highbox and do an incantation, you should respond like the first time for get the same password.
● FINGERPRINT SUPPORT
● YOUR PASSWORDS ARE NOT STORED IN DATABASES.
● JSON SUPPORT TO BACKUP ACCOUNTS.
● DOES NOT CONTAINS ADVERTISING.
● UNLIMITED PASSWORDS.
● YOU ONLY SAVE SIMPLE DATA (LINK, NAME OF THE BOX, HINT) AND NEVER THE PASSWORDS.
● SHARE PASSWORDS LIKE QR CODES.
● GOOGLE SIGN IN.
● GDRIVE BACKUP.
● TWICE OPTIONS PUSH (CREATE) AND POP (INCANTATIONS AND LOOKING).
● CLOUDY MODE (Complex Passwords).
● SMALL SIZE.