This app allows readers to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, podcasts, and exhibits
- read articles online or access selected content offline
- save articles to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, function, region, and source
- receive notifications when new content is published
- connect directly with McKinsey and share content via e-mail and social networks
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
Videos: Top business leaders and PwC professionals share their thoughts on today's most pressing challenges.
Audio: Listen to the full 10Minutes edition.
10Slides: Share insights related to each issue
"Strategy Management - Concepts and Tools: with flashcards & tests" is not an educational gimmick. This is a rigorous, in-depth professional-level course designed to show engaged business professionals how to develop effective competitive strategies. Every important step and aspect of this process is fully explained, from a strategy’s inception to its final implementation within the business. Specifically, this educational resource is designed to illustrate the correct execution of the development, formulation, implementation, and evaluation phases crucial to creating a soundly competitive business strategy. Emphasis is placed on the need for awareness of -- and accommodation to -- changes in an organization's internal and external environments. An overview of various generic business strategies and techniques for analyzing these strategies are also covered.
"Strategy Management - Concepts and Tools: with flashcards & tests" is a complete learning solution, utilizing a full professional-level textbook – logically divided into ten chapters – as well as multiple interactive mLearning features. These study aides include interactive flashcards as well as knowledge exams that test users’ newly acquired management knowledge, explaining both right and wrong answers after each test is administered. All included materials are designed to focus users’ learning efforts as effectively and constructively as possible, while affording students the flexibility of learning on their own unique schedules. With this breadth of features, coupled with an abundance of professional-level educational content, "Strategy Management - Concepts and Tools: with flashcards & tests" can give any aspiring business professional the tools to expand their business successfully even within the most competitive industries or markets.
• Strategic management: An overview
• Environmental analysis
• Industry and competitor analysis
• Internal appraisal
• Strategic formulation
• Strategic choices
• Strategic implementation issues
• Strategic evaluation and control
• Crafting global strategy
• Complete course texts
• Interactive flashcards for subject review
• Comprehensive chapter-level tests
• Explanations of right and wrong answers
Application does not require internet connection to operate
Learning To-Go: is developed by the market leader ComboApp based on the work of Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Promoted by ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency http://marketing.comboapp.com
Business Strategy confronts your business units with each of their customers, maintaining an up to date database of their main KPI. You can visualize these information for each customer/business unit pair or aggregate data to check the evolution of each business unit itself.
With Business Strategy Company Notebook you can:
- Look for strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- Analyze productivity of business units.
- Keep track of business evolution.
- Have a constant view of the evolution of your customers, their orders, level of satisfaction, sales, ...
- Identify market opportunities.
- Review personnel productivity, satisfaction or training investment.
and many others.
Business Strategy Company Notebook allows you to have, at a glance, all key information about your company, easing the decision taking process for business managers.
The app encourages dynamic preparation to develop creativity, structured thinking and solid business sense. There are over 80 themes that use cross-referencing to reinforce the links between diagnosis, strategy alternatives, implementation and results.
The App was specially developed with Dr. Lawrence Hrebiniak, strategy expert, author and Wharton School of Business MBA and EMBA professor.
The App will teach you to:
•Identify and understand external and internal factors affecting the company’s business.
•Diagnose the company’s situation and select viable strategies to gain competitive advantage and attain profitable growth.
•Understand the critical elements of a successful strategy implementation process.
•Close the gap between strategy and execution.
•Master the interview process and use strategic frameworks to tackle even the most challenging business cases.
•Over 80 cards filled with strategy concepts and frameworks
•Easy and intuitive navigation, color-coding and cross references
•Favorites and card grouping features for quick review
•Practice section to test your memory by flipping through random cards
•A complete strategy consulting interview preparation section
Jobjuice was founded by Wharton MBAs, who while at business school provided their fellow students with powerful reference and interview preparation tools. All the knowledge and experience of the recruiting process and the particular subject areas was distilled into a practical and easy to use format.
The Macro Environment
Porter’s 5 Forces
PE & Barriers to Entry
Industry Value Analysis
Company Value Chain
Place (Channel) Analysis
Corporate Strategy Analysis
Portfolio Planning Challenges
Low Cost Strategy
New Market Entry
Mergers & Acquisitions
Alliances & Joint Ventures
Divestitures & Spin Offs
Formulating vs. Implementing Strategy
The “Demands” of Strategy
Corporate & Business Strategy
Aligning Strategy & Objectives
Org. Structure: Functional Specialization
Org. Structure: Purpose Specialization
Org. Structure: Matrix Organization
Interdependence & Coordination
Responsibility vs. Accountability
Incentives & Controls
Culture Change Model
Making M&As Work
M&A Cultural Change
Guiding Integration in M&As
Vertical Integration Implementation
Strategic Alliances Implementation
The 3 Financial Statements
Fin. Stmts.-How They Relate
Profits and Margins
The Consulting Interview
The Consulting Job Search
The Consulting Interview
Preparing for the Interview
Types of Cases
General Case Tips
Sample Case Topics
Root Cause Analysis
After reading the modules, you will understand why pricing is critical to your business. Your business can literally make or break depending on your pricing!
You will learn:
- The pricing 101
- How you can work with price sensitive buyers and "use" them to your advantage
- How the right pricing model can help skyrocketing your business
- The pricing model according to the products
- How to increase profit with the right pricing strategies
- How "price skimming" can work to your advantage
- The trick of psychological pricing
- The market penetration pricing
- Various pricing model like promotional and competitive models
- How you will know if your pricing is right?
- Plus a lot more...
Download this FREE app and start leveraging the pricing strategy tactics to gain an edge in the market!
* Discover exactly how to properly set online goals.
* Learn how to target different types of customers.
* Find out the components of good content.
* Discover how to generate free advertising.
* Learn all about word of mouth marketing.
* Discover the key factors to establishing your credibility online.
* Find out how to create content that is very effective.
* Learn exactly how to personalize your website.
* Discover new and creative ways to build your opt in list.
* Find out all about list hosting services.
* An in depth look at how to use banner ads effectively.
* Discover one of the most cost effective ways to use your internet marketing budget.
* Learn how to get the word out.
* Learn how to use pinpoint marketing effectively.
* Plus much MUCH More!
Looking for a business opportunity that does not require too much start-up costs yet the return of investment ranges from four to as much as a five-figure income?
Looking for a business opportunity that provides you freedom without worrying that such freedom may affect your monthly income?
If you are, then Internet marketing is not a new thing for you. In fact, tens to hundreds of stories have been published and relayed through different tongues about the success of Internet marketers. The combined power of freedom and business opportunity made Internet marketing one of the most sought-after industries nowadays.
Here are some of the strategies that you can use in building an Internet marketing empire all by yourself.
• Despite of an excellent business opportunity in mind, you need to test the market to see if the opportunity will work to your advantage. You can conduct your own research to find the existing opportunities for you and how you will market it. If you are still uncertain about the business opportunity in your mind, you can find several business analysts to help you select the investment that is worth of your money.
• Establishing an effective promotional plan will help you choose marketing devices in order to achieve profitable results for your Internet marketing business. Make use of effective marketing plans and make sure that you master the required skills to make them more effective.
• Starting your own ezine - this is one of the powerful marketing strategies on the Internet. You will create your own list of subscribers and send them newsletters on a regular basis. This is a powerful way of expanding your clientele base for your Internet marketing business.
• Articles - writing high quality article content and submitting it to article directories have the potential of driving targeted traffic to your site. It is effective and at the same time free to use.
• PPC or pay-per-click advertising - this is the fastest way of getting targeted traffic to your business website. To further maximize its benefits, you must learn the importance and methods of determining highly searched and highly paid keywords.
• SEO or search engine optimization - optimizing your web pages will help your website achieve high search engine rankings. This is one of the most inexpensive yet effective methods of getting targeted traffic to your website.
internet marketing for online business
online internet marketing
internet marketing strategies
what is internet marketing
internet marketing articles
internet marketing and advertising
internet marketing course
internet marketing methods
internet marketing tips
internet marketing systems
internet marketing plan
internet marketing solutions
internet marketing secrets
learn internet marketing
internet marketing information
internet marketing strategy
about internet marketing
The app offers an ability to ask marketing questions about an existing marketing plan, or your strategy and chat with a marketing expert to help you improve your marketing plan and your overall marketing strategy. Or if you are just starting to write your marketing plan, you can get advice and various marketing strategy tips. Just ask and we will be happy to assist you!
The app offers numerous tutorials on how to create a great marketing plan and marketing strategy. This apps also gives you the ability to chat with a marketing expert and get help creating your marketing plan and marketing strategy. We encourage you to ask questions and get help from marketing experts who can coach you. All questions are answered by an entrepreneur experienced in both offline marketing and online marketing.
Your marketing plan and strategy questions can range across topics such as SEO, SEM, local service advertising, email marketing, PR and more. Answers to theoretical questions are available as well.
- All live marketing plan questions are answered by an experienced entrepreneur within 48 hours but often in under one hour in over 80% of cases.
- The app also offers a number of small business marketing articles and tutorials on topics of SEO, SEM, social media marketing, and other techniques. We will continue to add articles to the app every month. The current set of articles covers topics such as:
1) Small business marketing fundamentals
2) Internet startup marketing
3) Small business marketing strategy for a local service with SEO, SEM and local business search
4) How to quickly set up a professional website for your business, and tips for marketing your business on the web with your website.
5) Internet marketing tips and strategy
Visit the Problemio website at http://www.problemio.com for more apps and information.
- 50+ marketing tools for everyday use;
- based on clients' and agencies' experience worldwide;
- thorough explanation of every tool with examples;
- stunning design;
- free deck updates.
You've got the starter set now. It covers general strategy and brand strategy basics. Updates on digital, social media and CRM will follow.
Let's develop strategy science together. Join the conversation about strategy on Strategy Deck's Facebook page. Learn more about every method, propose an improvement or suggest your own tool.
I will be happy to hear your feedback, so feel free to mail me.
More from developer
Everyone knows that corporate culture matters. After the job title, duties and salary, it’s typically the thing that a job applicant cares about most: “What’s it like to work there?” A corporate culture, in effect, is the sum of all the mixed-up, confounding, admirable yet off-putting, noble yet self-serving, bitter and sweet things that people do, say, think, and feel in every company every day.
These articles are a compilation of essential corporate culture articles from the pages of strategy+business, the management magazine with the best track record for publishing incisive, pragmatic, and demanding articles on culture and change.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.