- 50+ marketing tools for everyday use;
- based on clients' and agencies' experience worldwide;
- thorough explanation of every tool with examples;
- stunning design;
- free deck updates.
You've got the starter set now. It covers general strategy and brand strategy basics. Updates on digital, social media and CRM will follow.
Let's develop strategy science together. Join the conversation about strategy on Strategy Deck's Facebook page. Learn more about every method, propose an improvement or suggest your own tool.
I will be happy to hear your feedback, so feel free to mail me.
This app allows you to:
- View recent and most popular content
- Save articles to your personal reading list for offline reading
- Browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- Receive notifications when new content is published
- Register to personalize your app experience, including receiving content tailored to your interests as well as exclusive content
- Connect directly with McKinsey and share content via e-mail and social networks
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
- Learn about related definitions, popular business definitions, and how to use business dictionary terms in a sentence
- Access definition offline and on-the-go
- Create and share flashcards to brush up on your business vocabulary
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
This app accompanies Totem Learning’s 'Business Game' but is also very useful resource on its own.
Check back regularly as we are always updating new terms and content.
- Update your business info on Search, Maps and more
- Share news, updates and photos on Google
- Get custom insights, such as how many times you show up on Google
- Read and respond to reviews from your customers
- Choose to get notifications about important activity for your business
Business Strategy confronts your business units with each of their customers, maintaining an up to date database of their main KPI. You can visualize these information for each customer/business unit pair or aggregate data to check the evolution of each business unit itself.
With Business Strategy Company Notebook you can:
- Look for strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- Analyze productivity of business units.
- Keep track of business evolution.
- Have a constant view of the evolution of your customers, their orders, level of satisfaction, sales, ...
- Identify market opportunities.
- Review personnel productivity, satisfaction or training investment.
and many others.
Business Strategy Company Notebook allows you to have, at a glance, all key information about your company, easing the decision taking process for business managers.
1) Business Insights - Tapp in for small business, website, productivity tools, legal, marketing, SEO, blogging and finance ideas every day. You'll get practical how-to's and trends for today’s ever-changing business world.
2) Instant Answers - Ask questions of other entrepreneurs and get specific answer when you need them...like, now.
3) Digital Business Card - As a member of our exclusive club (no charge), you’ll be able to create a On Tapp Profile, including your custom-designed digital business card. With that card, you'll be able to benchmark, discover fellow CEOs and innovators so you can share war stories, ideas, and winning strategies that’ll help your business grow.
4) Entrepreneur Polls - Instantly capture small business sales, employment and sentiment trends of your region with our monthly Tapp-In Business Sentiment Polls.
5) Mini MBA - Take our short businesses courses and skills trainings to increase your learning, status and level within the community - (coming soon).
Running your own business feels great, until you run into a problem you never saw coming. So don’t go it alone. Tapp in! It’s everything you need to raise your business game.
Business On Tapp was created by The Endurance International Group, one of the world’s largest small business web presence companies. At Endurance we know that starting and growing a small business isn’t easy, we’ve lived it (check out our journey at www.endurance.com). So we invite you to work smarter by tapping into the collective genius of other small businesses like you.
No. 1 business card app, loved by 100 million users
* Top Developer on Google Play
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards with people nearby
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
1) Inside the app we have online business ideas that can begin making you money as early as today or within a few days! The business ideas on this app are proven ways to make money online. We walk you through how to set up your site and begin making money with ads or affiliate sales.
2) Live expert help and coaching by a real person via chat right on the app to give you feedback on your business idea, or help you plan a strategy for how to make your startup idea into a real business. Ask unlimited questions and get guidance in a 100% confidential and private setting. There is nothing like getting advice and feedback on your business idea from a real person.
3) Numerous articles and tutorials about various business idea topics:
- How to tell if your business idea is good
- How to get business ideas
- Psychology of being a small business owner and an entrepreneur
- Evolution of a business ideas and how they change over time. This is what happens to your idea after you get the business idea.
- What to do if you have too many business ideas and how to choose the best idea
- Common business idea mistakes
- Protecting business ideas after you get the business ideas, and whether you should protect them at all
For the low price of the app, you can get live confidential feedback and advice about your business ideas. And if you are looking for ideas, we offer proven business ideas and step by step guidance for how you can begin making money online today or within a few days.
Privacy information: Only staff sees the questions you ask about your business or startup idea. The ideas are not shared with anyone.
WHO IS THIS APP FOR:
- This app is for people who are looking for a business idea that makes money, or need help and advice on their current business or startup idea which they want to turn into a successful business.
For tech support issues, email the app developer directly at email@example.com
Visit the Problemio website at http://www.problemio.com for more apps and information.
The app offers an ability to ask marketing questions about an existing marketing plan, or your strategy and chat with a marketing expert to help you improve your marketing plan and your overall marketing strategy. Or if you are just starting to write your marketing plan, you can get advice and various marketing strategy tips. Just ask and we will be happy to assist you!
The app offers numerous tutorials on how to create a great marketing plan and marketing strategy. This apps also gives you the ability to chat with a marketing expert and get help creating your marketing plan and marketing strategy. We encourage you to ask questions and get help from marketing experts who can coach you. All questions are answered by an entrepreneur experienced in both offline marketing and online marketing.
Your marketing plan and strategy questions can range across topics such as SEO, SEM, local service advertising, email marketing, PR and more. Answers to theoretical questions are available as well.
- All live marketing plan questions are answered by an experienced entrepreneur within 48 hours but often in under one hour in over 80% of cases.
- The app also offers a number of small business marketing articles and tutorials on topics of SEO, SEM, social media marketing, and other techniques. We will continue to add articles to the app every month. The current set of articles covers topics such as:
1) Small business marketing fundamentals
2) Internet startup marketing
3) Small business marketing strategy for a local service with SEO, SEM and local business search
4) How to quickly set up a professional website for your business, and tips for marketing your business on the web with your website.
5) Internet marketing tips and strategy
Visit the Problemio website at http://www.problemio.com for more apps and information.
The app helps you in these ways. You can:
- Create your business plan privately or with friends and business partners.
- Walk through tutorials for every section of a typical business plan.
- Get a step by step timeline that takes you from planning to starting your business.
- Download your business plan to email for free.
- Get business planning help for your startup from our community.
- Get organized and motivated by maintaining a to-do list.
- Coming soon: network with entrepreneurs in your area, more guides and small business help and tutorials.
- YouTube videos and podcasts on topics of startups, and creating a small business,
In addition to the business planning and motivation tools, you can ask questions to our entrepreneur community about any part of your business plan or any part of starting a business, all right inside this mobile app.
The app helps you in 3 distinct ways:
1) By teaching you how to think about each section of a business plan, and empower you to not only create a great business plan, but also start your small business or startup the best way possible.
2) Software tools to help you create a small business plan, stay on track and motivated, and plan your business with friends and co-founders
3) Ask questions about your business plan to our entrepreneur community and get help from your fellow small business owners. And if you want expert help, please get our premium app where we offer professional help with your business plan.
We wish you good luck, much success and enjoyment from your business.
For tech support or other business help, please email the app developer: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Live expert small business planning help with a business coach dedicated to your success.
2) Numerous articles that coach you on how to plan your business, set up your website, start promoting it, raise money, and much more.
3) Software tools to help you write a business plan for your business.
Entrepreneurs can get enough help and support from a business coach (live planning help on the app) to go from business idea to having an operational business in a reasonably short time.
- The only help or small business coaching services not provided are for legal issues, various licensing for your business, insurance, or HR.
- Premium entrepreneur articles about complex business topics to help you plan your business.
- Live help within the mobile app by a coach who is an experienced entrepreneur
- Guaranteed business coach response to your questions in under 24 hours.
- Get help setting up a great website, marketing your website, planning your business strategy, various small business advice, and much more. Instructions and help for every step of starting a small business except legal, insurance and HR.
- Mentoring with business advice, feedback, help and years of small business experience and knowledge.
This app WILL help your small business or start-up. It is the ultimate business helper, organizer and manager. The app has business plan templates, examples, and live help by a business coach to answer the questions you may have about your small business, or while filling out the ready-made business plan template.
Get access to a business coach, get mentored as you start your small business, and find success!
Email the app developer with tech support issues at: email@example.com
All the tips on business ideas for entrepreneurs are tips and suggestions came from our experience growing our business plan app. That business plan app now has over 100,000 downloads and over 20,000 business plans. So if you are an entrepreneur who is looking to start a business, the apps based on many entrepreneurs just like you.
This app focuses on business ideas. It contains articles on these business entrepreneur topics:
1) How to get business ideas
2) Psychology of being a small business owner and an entrepreneur
3) Evolution of a business idea and how they change over time. This is what happens to your idea after you get your business ideas.
4) What to do if you have too many business ideas and how to choose the best out of those ideas
5) Common business idea mistakes
6) Protecting business ideas after you get the business ideas, and whether you should protect them at all
In addition to these articles, there are also 100 business ideas you can try.
And if that wasn't enough, there is also a software tool on the app which helps you create a small business plan for of your business idea. It is a good idea to create a small business plan just for yourself to help you organize your ideas.
And if you feel you would like more guidance and help in making your business idea a reality, you can get help from an experienced entrepreneur by trying our premium business ideas and business plan apps. Get expert help from a real person and begin making great progress on your business idea today.
For tech support or additional business idea article requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To shorten the time for first idea documentation, Alex Osterwalder came up with A4 table which we present in this app. Filling up the table, using practical and helpful hints, you will go through all important steps of a real business plan.
Everyone knows that corporate culture matters. After the job title, duties and salary, it’s typically the thing that a job applicant cares about most: “What’s it like to work there?” A corporate culture, in effect, is the sum of all the mixed-up, confounding, admirable yet off-putting, noble yet self-serving, bitter and sweet things that people do, say, think, and feel in every company every day.
These articles are a compilation of essential corporate culture articles from the pages of strategy+business, the management magazine with the best track record for publishing incisive, pragmatic, and demanding articles on culture and change.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.