Any app that won't let you try anything before you create an account with shady TOS should be considered malware legally. Unfortunately the minds behind that choice will never be held accountable.
This app is terribly designed don't bother with it.
Great concept. Great app.
Can't play recording or upload it. Didn't save second part of recording. Don't waste your time.
(Android 7, Google Pixel) Bugs exist in recording functionality -- you will lose priceless memories if you use this app to record your interviews with loved ones. The app will stop recording somewhere after 40 minutes in, but give you no warning that it has stopped. In fact, recordings uploaded >40 minutes still say that they are, say, 55 minutes long, but the audio cuts out at some point after 40 minutes. This would be very simple to fix -- just play a sound to inform the user that the time is up and for further recording, just press "record" again to start a new audio file. This should have been caught and fixed in user experience testing.
Useful, easy to use, very accessible! Easy to record an interview, add it, publish it. Nice way to save your and your relatives memories, emotions and feeling. And most important of all, it's free!!
Thanks to everyone who has reached out and sent us feedback. Your input is invaluable to our work.
- We added checks to ensure your mic, camera and device storage are properly enabled.
- We added geolocation tagging to ensure interviews have the most reliable data.
- We made user experience improvements to the audio player and other screens.
- We made improvements to the recording and uploading process to make uploads more reliable.
- We squashed several bugs reported by users.