Viettel Money is a comprehensive digital financial ecosystem; Simple and user-friendly; Allows all transactions to transfer, deposit, withdraw money and buy and sell online quickly and easily with a variety of money sources.
With a coverage of 100,000+ transaction/experience points nationwide, more than 300 Viettel Money services & utilities serve all customers' needs for money transfer and online shopping:
EASY REGISTRATION AND AUTHENTICATION
- Register and authenticate your Viettel Money account right on your phone. Experience a Mobile Money account in just a few steps
- ViettelPay Digital Bank account for customers from all mobile networks, no need for a bank account.
SIMPLE TRANSFER - DEPOSIT - WITHDRAWAL
- Transfer money online to phone numbers, account numbers/card numbers of more than 40 banks in Vietnam.
- Diverse money sources: Mobile Money account (for Viettel subscribers), ViettelPay digital bank account, domestic bank card link Domestic bank card link.
- The largest cash deposit/withdrawal network nationwide with hundreds of thousands of transaction points operating from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. from Monday to Sunday, throughout Holidays and Tet.
- Transfer cash directly to the recipient's home in 63 provinces and cities within 2 - 4 hours.
DIVERSE PAYMENT FACILITIES
- Top up your phone, buy data at a high discount
- Support for paying electricity, water, television, and Internet bills
- Book train, plane, travel, and game cards online
MULTI FINANCIAL SERVICES DIGITAL
- Send savings and digital investments right on the app
- Easy online loan, maximum interest rate 45%/year, flexible term from 3 to 36 months. For example: When borrowing 5,000,000 VND with a term of 12 months and the loan interest rate is 45%/year, the total payment will be 604,167 VND/month.
- Issuing Master Card online
SAFETY - SECURITY
International standard account information security system PCI DSS, 3DES.
For further information, please contact:
Managing agency: Military Industry and Telecommunications Group
License number: 144/GP - BC issued by the Ministry of Information and Communications on April 18, 2007
Viettel Digital Services Corporation - Branch of Military Industry and Telecommunications Group
Registration Certificate: 0100109106-478 - First issued: June 6, 2019, Issuing agency: Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment
License to provide intermediary payment services No. 57/GP-NHNN issued by the State Bank on July 21, 2020
Decision approving the pilot implementation of using telecommunications accounts to pay for small value goods and services No. 1916/QD-NHNN issued by the State Bank on November 26, 2021
Head office: No. 01, Giang Van Minh Street, Kim Ma Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi City, Vietnam