Viettel Money is a comprehensive digital financial ecosystem; user-friendly simplicity; allows to make all transactions of transferring, depositing, withdrawing money and buying and selling online quickly and easily with a variety of money sources.
With a coverage of 100,000+ transaction/experience points nationwide, more than 300 Viettel Money services & utilities serve all customers' money transfer, online trading needs:
EASY REGISTRATION, VERIFICATION
- Register and verify Viettel Money account right on your phone. Experience Mobile Money account in just a few steps
- ViettelPay Digital Bank Account is for customers from any mobile network, no bank account required.
TRANSFER - DEPOSIT - WITHDRAWAL SIMPLE
- Transfer money online to phone numbers, account numbers/card numbers of more than 40 banks in Vietnam.
- Diversified money sources: Mobile Money - Mobile Money account (for Viettel subscribers), ViettelPay digital bank account, domestic bank card link Domestic bank card link.
- The largest cash deposit/withdrawal network in the country with hundreds of thousands of transaction points operating from 8am - 8pm from Monday to Sunday, throughout the Holidays and New Year.
- Transfer cash to hand, at recipient's house in 63 provinces and cities from 2-4 hours.
DIFFERENT PAYMENT Utilities
- Top up phone, buy data with high discount
- Support to pay bills for electricity, water, television, Internet
- Book train tickets, airplanes, travel, game cards online
MULTI DIGITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Send savings, digital investment right on the app
- Easy loan online easy loan, interest rate 45%/year, term 24 months, loan insurance fee 6%
- Flexible revolving cash product with interest rate of 42-63%/year, term of 12 months, fee only VND 12,000/transaction
- Issuing Master Card online
SAFETY - SECURITY
International standard account information security system PCI DSS, 3DES.
For more information, please contact:
Managing agency: Military Industry and Telecommunications Corporation
License number: 144/GP - BC issued by the Ministry of Information and Communications on April 18, 2007
Viettel Digital Services Corporation - Branch of Military Industry and Telecommunications Group
Certificate of Registration Certificate: 0100109106-478 - First time issue: 06/06/2019, Issuing agency: Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment
License to provide intermediary payment services No. 57/GP-NHNN issued by the State Bank on July 21, 2020
Decision approving the pilot implementation of using telecommunications accounts to pay for goods and services of small value No. 1916/QD-NHNN issued by the State Bank on November 26, 2021
Head office: No. 01, Giang Van Minh Street, Kim Ma Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi City, Vietnam