CryptoWin - Earn Real Bitcoin

Contains ads
4.4
12.4K reviews
100K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

*BE ADVISED: It takes a long time to earn enough Points to cash out for a meaningful amount of Bitcoin. Most users earn an amount that is only worth a fraction of one cent (USD).*

Play, WIN and have fun thinking quickly about selecting.

How to play?

- Simply select the corresponding pair of cards in the shortest time possible

- The faster you find the pairs, the more opportunities you have to earn more points.
- You must complete each level before time runs out.
- You must select and pass all the worlds to advance level.
- Have fun and be fast: D

You will be too entertained playing this fun game.

You also can

- Invite your friends and earn 5% of their withdrawals
- Enter promotional codes to get more points, you can find them on the Facebook page
- Withdrawals are every 3 days, this is done to avoid SPAM

What are you waiting to play and WIN with CryptoWin?

Remember:
NO application will make you rich AND NEVER make you quit your job completely. It is just a way to earn a few pennies.
Updated on
Nov 12, 2022

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
App info and performance
This app may collect these data types
Personal info and Device or other IDs
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
4.4
12.4K reviews
Josh Merrick
August 22, 2021
How is this app rated so high? Its 95% ads, 4% surveys that have expired before you even had a chance to load the survey, and maybe 1% game that is nothing more than memory (flip two cards over that match.) Every single button I hit loaded an ad. Skipping ads sometimes caused an error that forced me to watch the entire ad again, only to show another ad when I tap to start next round. By far the worst app I've seen regarding ads being force fed. No thanks!
109 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Abdul Rafay Iftikhar
November 14, 2022
They are legit and they do pay I received my withdraw within 2-3 minutes
3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Bora Lim
June 23, 2021
This game earn real crypto currency, but there are many error. Ex: can play but not get points just show message "java.lang.nullpointerexception", or cannot play and show message "At this moment you do not have energy, plz try again in a moment", and sometimes cannot open. Will update when these error fixed.
20 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

- Error Corrections