This application is designed by parents of elementary school children. The core concept of the app is to help children master their math skills by repetition. A child can start with lower number sets and practice daily to master their basic skills. The solution is flexible and easy to use by your child.
After each practice, the result screen shows the score and time taken. Challenge your kid to bit the time. You can also view the report with result of each practice. App allows an easy to create and use profile. This makes app easy to use with multiple kids.
- Math by practice and repitation
- Learn Basic Math functions - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide
- Daily practice with single or multiple functions
- 10 Levels with different number sets starting from 1s to 15s.
- Allows multiple kids to use the app. Store multiple profiles.
- Summary and detail report to track the progress
- Email test report
HOMEWORK HELP works perfectly for studying number buddies, doubles, the multiplication table, counting with plus and minus. HOMEWORK HELP is an app that you will use for several school years.
Studying homework every day can be a challenge for both the child and the parent. As a complement and variation of the regular homework routines, you can use this application.
HOMEWORK HELP needs no connection, which for example means you can study the week’s homework in the car or on the bus.
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
This simple Homework Planner will help you organise and keep track of your Homeworks. It's amazing how much more you can achieve just by being organised!
Grade tracking, timetabling and various other features are coming in future updates!
Remember to rate and leave a comment, this way I can take your ideas and improvements and implement them! I will always get back to you after an email, so feel free to send me a message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
This app can be your private intelligent math solver in your cell phone.
This mathematics help involves many high school/secondary school exercises from categories like:
- numbers, powers, roots, percentage…
- geometry (e.g. area, perimeter, lines, figures)
- functions and graphs (e.g. evaluation, derivative, zero)
- sequences (e.g. arithmetic and geometric progression)
- equations and inequations (e.g. quadratic equation, system of linear equations)
- and more!
You can input your own values and Mathematus will provide you with the solution and all the important steps in between. This math solver is your opportunity to do your homework in no time.
Go get your free version of this app and test it with all of its possibilities!
Then Rushyl came up with Snap Homework (formally known as Rushyl Homework app) thought of creating an app that his teacher who has a smart phone can simply do something with their phone and while sitting home the student can see the Homework (HW).
Soon after the 4th grader presented the idea to teachers they got real excited. But teachers did not want to do extra work like many software, online portals, complicated apps out there to add to their list of things to do for the class. While they wanted to keep the teaching methodology of having students keep the habit of writing their Homework (HW) when in class. They did not want to remove this taking notes and writing HW experience entirely. Snap homework does not replace the in class teaching and homework taking methods but enhances it with technology.
While parents loved it as there are times when kids don't copy the HW correctly and there is no way for parents to know about the HW till the day the students get it back with Red Marks all over for missing and not copying it correctly.
And it helps most parents to schedule their days, kids activities and other after school events as they will know the HW before they get home in their smart phone.
The Snap Homework app is a simple 2-part app.
1st for Teachers.
- They don't have to do any extra typing or online creating of documents etc.
They simple login, take a picture of the HW they write on the board that students in class copy.
-After the picture, they select the Grade/Subject, add optional description and select a due date and press send.
- All parents in the class will get the message with the Homework assignment.
2nd for Students - They open the homework app, select their grade and can see the HW that was posted for the day.
Special Features in Snap Homework includes
- Snap Homework will enable worksheets and class documents the same way as any homework
- Snap Homework has a unique retrieve past homeworks for new parents or students that may join later
- Snap Homework app also enables unique messaging to parents, teachers, just to parents or just to students that may be valuable to high school students.
- Snaphomework has a video feature for special messages
- Snap Homework has a unique wireless print capability for students and parents (w/o any work for teachers) so they can print any worksheet like a school provided worksheet
- Snap homework has a unique feature of create your own subjects for any special subjects taught by teachers
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
◉ The concept is very simple:
1/ Take a photo of the exercise you are struggling with.
2/ Share the photo with your friends or all the snapSchool users.
3/ You will receive a notification as soon as you have an answer!
The success of this application is based on helping one another. After a few pieces of homework you will have to help others if you wish to be helped in return ;)
◉ Once you have downloaded the application we will give you five free tokens.
1 piece of homework published = -1 token
1 valid response given (we will be checking) = +1 token
1 response chosen as ""best response"" = 1 gem
◉ The ""response within 24 hours"" : Do you desperately need a quick response? If so, you can ask the digiSchool teachers for help in exchange for a ""gem"". Gems can be earned by being chosen to have given the best response to a question or being rewarded by digiSchool.
◉ 2 or 3 things to bear in mind
- The app contains no advertising for a fluid user experience
- You can post up to 3 photos (portrait or landscape) for a piece of homework
- You can ask for help in the following subjects; Biology, Chemistry, Economics, English, French, Geography, German, History, Italian, Law, Literature, Maths,Maths, Philosophy, Physics, Sciences, Spanish.
- The exercises go from year 7 to year 13
How to use Math App:
- Step 1: Click on the equations
- Step 2: Fill in the values you are given
- Step 3: Click the calculate icon
- Search Equations
- Send Feedback to the Developers!
- Help - Click to view the tutorial
Features and Solvers:
- List of Common Equations
- Vector Dot Product
- Vector Cross Product
- Angle Between 2 Vectors
- Magnitude of a Vector
- Matrix Multiplication
- Matrix Determinant
- System of Equations
- Teaches you how to properly use the application!
- Add equations to your favorites list in order to easily access them
- Internet - Send Feedback
Math App by Andre Compagno and Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
Make Time To Write
Write Distinctions Essays
Effective Essay Writing
Stop Homework Hassles
Writing University Essays
Conduct Your Research Correctly
Keep it on your phone for ideas when you are stuck and check for updates. Recently revised and improved.
Download this free essay writing app now.
All maths and physics formulas in your phone. Student helper have all basic formulas ( integrals, derivatives, and others) that will help you pass your exam, help study or do homework.
App improve your study methods, so it can improve your homework scores and test. You don't have to remember all formulas. Now you can check them at any moment.
Peter : "Great app, just before exam I forgot fundamental formulas. This app save my life."
Kate : "Now I do my homework faster"
John : "Math and Physic in one app, great!."
Although this app is great and can help any student improve their grades, we are always open to constructive criticism and would love to hear how we can improve our app. If you have any questions, suggestions, please email us at HomeworkPrioritizer@gmail.com.
About the Creators:
We are two high school students from Dallas, TX just getting into app-design and programming. This is our first initiative. Although we have taken classes at our respective schools, most of this is done in our free time with information we’ve learned from the Internet. This particular project was created to help out with the often stressful volume of work we and our peers get. The hope is that it will alleviate some of the difficulties associated with being a well-rounded student. In the future, we will look to move on to bigger and more innovative apps that help people out in their daily lives.
Spelling TestMe is a spelling test that reads each word aloud, uses it in a sentence, and repeats the word. Students can work at their own pace and receive instant feedback upon submitting the completed test.
HangMouse is a VocabularySpellingCity favorite that lets children decode each word in a friendly version of traditional Hangman. Kids love trying to figure out the word before the cat catches the mouse.
MissingLetter is a fun game for kids of all ages. Even the youngest learners can practice letter recognition by trying to find the missing letter that completes each spelling or vocabulary word.
Alphabetize is an activity that can be used to practice putting words in alphabetical order (more commonly known as ABC order), a vital early literacy skill. Students love to play ABC order activities and games.
Spelling TeachMe is a great activity to introduce a new word list to students. Each word is read aloud, spelled letter-by-letter and used in a context-rich sentence.
Sentence Unscramble helps students practice sentence structure as well as using words in context by unscrambling words to form a complete sentence.
Word Unscramble is a popular word game that is a variation on other word games such as text twists, jumbles and anagrams.
With a Premium Membership or the Mobile Pass, students can access any of the hundreds of thousands of word lists available on VocabularySpellingCity including lists created by their parents or teachers. Premium Membership includes nine additional premium vocabulary and spelling activities as well as student records and assignments. Mobile Pass holders get access to two of the nine premium activities.
Custom word lists may be entered online by registered parents or teachers (registration is free) for use in the games and activities on VocabularySpellingCity’s app.
John, aka the Mayor of VocabularySpellingCity
• Free - using the app is absolutely free of charge
• Superfast - get your answers within minutes
• 24h - unlimited access no matter when
• Transparent - fast and simple system of asking qustions
Download Brainly and join the biggest social learning network.