The application "USRN online - urgent report from USRN information" allows you to quickly receive a comprehensive report on real estate at the address or cadastral number based on documents from the USRN, information from the Cadastral Chamber, Rosreestr, FSSP, Ministry of Internal Affairs, etc.
The service does not use the objects of intellectual property of Rosreestr, and also does not carry out activities to provide an unlimited number of people with public services for providing information contained in the USRN.
This service does not resell information from the USRN Rosreestr. Payment is made for a report on a real estate object, which, in addition to information from the USRN, contains open data from other state databases, for example, such as the FSSP.
Is your report an extract from the USRR?
We request data for our report in the USRN, but it is not actually an extract.
TYPES OF REPORTS
• on the main characteristics and registered rights to the property - 200 rubles.
• on the transfer of rights to the real estate object - 200 rubles.
• express report from the USRN on the main characteristics and registered rights to the real estate object (formation time up to 30 minutes) - 490 rubles.
• express report on the transfer of rights to the real estate object - 490 rubles.
• two reports from the USRN (on the transfer of rights and on the main characteristics) - 290 rubles.
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
1. All information from the extract of the USRN
- information about the characteristics of the object
- information on registered rights
- presence / absence of restriction of rights
- presence / absence of object encumbrances
- cadastral value
- participants of preschool educational institutions
- cadastral plan of the site (for storage)
- coordinates (for memory)
- the amount of information and sections on your object will depend on the data available in the Rosreestr database.
2. Verification of owners
3. Check for encumbrances
HOW AND HOW MUCH IS THE REPORT PREPARED? PRICE?
To generate a report, the service sends a request for information from Rosreestr. An extract from the USRN is the fundamental source of information for the report, on the basis of which further checks are carried out. The deadline for receiving the report depends on how long Rosreestr will send the extract for further analysis.
The service does not work with its own local outdated databases, all information is current as of the date of the request and comes from an official source. After receiving information from Rosreestr, we check the encumbrances and owners of the databases and generate a report.
The cost of the service is from 145 rubles. You can pay with any bank card.
The time it takes to generate the report depends on how long the USRN statement will take. From 30 minutes to 3 business days. The term depends on the performance of Rosreestr. If the report could not be generated within the specified period, we will make a refund.
The report will be sent to the e-mail address, also in the "MY REPORTS" section you can see the status of the order and, if ready, download the document.
‣ Do you want to know the owner of an apartment, house or land plot by address or cadastral number? Are you afraid to buy an apartment because it might be on bail or arrest?
Order a report in the application and you will immediately be able to understand whether there is a pledge of third parties on the property and who is its real owner.
In the application, it is possible to order a report using the Public Cadastral Map of Rosreestr. The information on the map is public, and therefore you do not need to enter your personal data to receive it. The resource covers all areas located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
The application does not belong to Rosreestr and does not impersonate it. The application provides information and analytical services for the verification of real estate based on official information from Rosreestr and other open sources. The service does not resell information from the USRN, does not store personal data of users.