App works well as described. It seems very useful to be able to look at results, despite "Bridgemate hogging" by current opponents. It provides some results to look at if on a sitout (and hopefully hand records and a play it again facility if the club can add them to the event beforehand). Your own table itinerary (with opps name) will also be of use if playing Howells, Bowmens, Hesitations etc.
Wow, very impressed! Ask your bridge club to turn on this function if it has bridgemates, it is free and easy for them. Wave of the future for sure.
The following functions for tournament directors have been added:
- An overview of the session’s progress.
- Access to all boards and results registered on the boards (only for non-playing tournament directors).
- Suspicious contracts are highlighted.
- Overview of players at each table in a selected round.
- Ability to receive TD calls within the app via smartphone notifications.
New functions for players:
- The frequency list enables you to find out which pairs played a board result.