Family care emergencies can disrupt your whole day. Bright Horizons Back-Up Care™, a benefit available to you if offered by your employer, can give you peace of mind, providing replacement care when regular arrangements fall through.
Now the program is in the palm of your hand! As a user of Bright Horizons Back-Up Care, you can conveniently schedule care right from your mobile device with the Back-Up Care app. Whether your regular caregiver calls in sick, your child has a school holiday, or you’re transitioning back to work from parental leave, the Back-Up Care app is your easy, time-saving solution to managing family care challenges while on the go.
You can use the Back-Up Care app to:
• Sign up for your benefit (to get started, you just need your employer’s username and password)
• Submit a new request for back-up care
• Request previously used caregivers
• View details of existing reservations
• Receive notifications when reservations are confirmed
• Quickly create new reservations by copying past reservations
• Find nearby centers and view each location on a map
• Add confirmed reservations to your device’s calendar
• Get details about your benefit offering
*Please note: Your employer must participate in Bright Horizons Back-Up Care in order to use this app. Not all employers who participate allow the use of this app. Please contact your human resources department for information on benefit availability.