See http://www.gimranov.com/avram/w/zandy-user-guide for a complete guide to using Zandy. If you have Zandy 1.0 already, see the update note, http://wp.me/p1i2jM-2U
For more information on the Zotero project, the premier system for managing research and bibliographic data, see the project site at http://www.zotero.org/.
Zandy is a free software project, licensed under the Affero GPL v3. By buying the paid application on Google Play, you support the future development of this app and ensure its further improvement. All future releases of the software will be free updates bringing new capabilities and bugfixes.
To file bug reports or feature requests, please see the project repository at https://github.com/ajlyon/zandy/. The full source code is also available at that address.
If you find that Zandy doesn't fit your needs, satisfaction is guaranteed: just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll refund the purchase price.
Please note that Zandy has no official connection to the Zotero project and its home institution at the Center for History and New Media at George Mason University.
Referey expects the Mendeley SQLite database and the associated files on the SD card. Referey does not use the Mendeley Open API.
Referey has the following functions:
- show reference list
- filter by collection or group
- filter by tags, authors, journal and publication date
- sort references
- show reference details including notes and annotations (only the annotation text is shown)
- open associated files from SD card or Dropbox
- send file via email
A detailed documentation with instructions on how to set up the database and PDF files for Referey is located on the following webpage: http://www.referey.web44.net
Dropbox support is experimental and requires that the original Dropbox application is installed. If the associated files are located in your Dropbox please specify the following "PDF folder path" in Preferences:
- Quick Search
- Advanced Search
- Bookmark (Can be shared between mobile & PC)
- Search History
(Direct search in Wikipedia for words in bibliographic data)
• Federated Databases
- CiNii (default is "off")
- J-STAGE (default is "off")
*To be added. It's growing rapidly!
• Transfer Data Format
The Vikatan Magazines Store for the smart Global Tamilian, giving access to their nine beloved Vikatan Magazines. Download and read single issues or subscriptions of your favorite magazines. Also sync your silver device subscription pack or Gold Subscription pack that you purchased/can purchase at http://www.vikatan.com/subscription/
Enjoy the news feed from www.vikatan.com in an interactive display format. Users can post their comments on news articles and magazines articles just as they do in vikatan.com , thus connecting the Tamilian on the move, through his smart devices.
★ Read whether you are online or offline
★ In App purchases/subscription
★ Full color view or text-only mode
★ Sharing news & articles on Facebook & Twitter
This digital edition does not include the cover mount items occasionally given with printed copies.
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: https://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.