Yoga Research Foundation, on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee of Bihar School of Yoga, is pleased to present the Bihar Yoga App.
Swami Satyananda Saraswati, yoga luminary, realized master, and founder of Bihar School of Yoga, emphasized the importance of approaching yoga and yogic lifestyle in its true, integrated form.
The Bihar Yoga App brings to the user ancient and revived yogic knowledge in a modern medium. The app includes content from the major limbs of yoga in a manner that can be integrated into daily life:
* Listen and chant along to universal mantras for well-being, inner clarity and removal of disturbances
* Learn about and experience classical hatha yoga practices as originally presented by Swami Satyananda
* Experience conscious and complete relaxation through guided Satyananda Yoga Nidra
* Learn fundamental practices for stilling the body and mind in preparation for meditation
* Listen to satsangs on a wide variety of yogic topics to expand the practical understanding of yogic principles and how to apply them in daily life
- Hours of guided relaxation and meditations
- Hours of kirtans, bhajans and stotras
- Hours of recorded footage of Swami Satyananda during world tours
- Many yogic practices with step-by-step instructions suitable for everyone
- New Yoga Capsules for specific lifestyle conditions as conceived by Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati
- Current course listing and events for Ganga Darshan Vishwa Yogapeeth, Sannyasa Peeth and Rikhiapeeth
We hope that this app will inspire the user to continue moving forward on their personal journey of evolution.
Additional content can be accessed as in-app purchases for the lowest possible price allowed by Google PlayStore.
Issues with installation or running the app can be reported to: http://bit.ly/bihar-yoga-divya-darshan-app-feedback