Embark on a journey with us and get to know the fascinating world of mindfulness. More than 500 child-friendly fantasy journeys, sleep stories, meditations, mindfulness exercises and yoga journeys help the whole family to relax, come to rest and deal better with emotions. BuddhaBoo is specially designed for children but can bring joy to the whole family.
Developed with experts and scientifically based, the BuddhaBoo course teaches the basics of meditation and mindfulness in a playful way and thus helps children and parents alike with topics such as stress, concentration, fears and sleep.
Your friend Boo accompanies you through a wide variety of exercises and shows you how to deal mindfully with thoughts and feelings, but also how important mindfulness is in the often stressful everyday life. Examples from the daily life of a child make the exercises understandable and tangible and thus offer a direct benefit in practical application. Numerous fantasy journeys and sleep stories invite you to dream, encourage imagination and strengthen positive emotions. Children's yoga to watch and participate in is fun, promotes coordination and body awareness and is ideal if you need a little more exercise.
Topics in the app:
• Introduction to meditation
• Mindfulness in everyday life
• Your body
• Self-perception and perception of others
• Dealing with thoughts & feelings
• Classify thoughts correctly
• Communicate mindfully
• Stress in school
• Dealing with test anxiety
• Relax and come to rest
• First aid in difficult situations
• Sleep better
Contents of the app:
• BuddhaBoo Mindfulness Course
• "Luna, the moon girl" by Fabian Wollschläger
• “Babuba and the Moonlings” by Johannes Lauterbach
• "Mini-Meditations" by Ulrich Hofmann, spoken by Ralph Caspers
• ”Boo and the Magic Mist”, a BuddhaBoo book
• Children's yoga trips with Susanne
• and much more ...
• “How are you feeling right now?”: suggested suitable exercises depending on your mood
• Reminder function: let BuddhaBoo remind you of your daily mindfulness practice
• Meditation configurator: individually configure duration, background noise and bell for free meditation
• Offline mode: All content can also be used offline.
• Sibling mode: add multiple children to the same account, each child has their own individual space and history
Our “BuddhaBoo for Schools” program allows the app to be used in the classroom free of charge. The app is supplemented by an accompanying manual and worksheets for the children, which can be downloaded from our website.
Subscriptions and conditions:
Part of the content is available to every user free of charge after registration. A paid subscription is required to access all meditations, fantasy journeys and sleep stories.
Subscription can be canceled at any time but will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Do you have any questions, problems or suggestions? Then please write to us directly at email@example.com.
P.S.: If you like our offer, please rate the app right here in the store. We would be very happy.