Daily Joy I don't find apps often that deserve review, and fewer that are good. BuildCalc is a pleasure to use. They seek to improve their product to benefit their customers. I carry one less device with greater function and with less $$ due to this one app. Thank you guys, absolutely top notch!
Great App. Replaced my CM pro with it. What I don't like is that every so often it tells me this is a trial version and I should buy it. I see another review on the site to that regard. What's with that? Haven't seen an update since I bought it either but then neither did CM Pro . Tell me how to get rid of this occasional Nag screen.
Great app, but fails when I need it most I bought this app and it's worth every penny. Unfortunately I get prompted to either pay for the app (which I already did) or exit. Seems to happen every time I'm in front of a potential client too. Contacted developer several times.
I get the message i need to buy. I have done so almost a year ago. LG vs890 4g.
For now Why do you keep saying unlicensed copy! Arrrg
Great app. Problem with app.at first. Emailed, stated my problem. Fixed in minutes.
• Fixed chronic licensing issue (FINALLY).
• Now able to show imperial unit results (ex: feet) to 12 significant digits
• Keypad text displayed correctly on when Large Text Accessibility setting enabled.
• Fixed false "Unlicensed Copy" notifications.
• Crash when D/4 and D/3 Rule Test cell is tapped fixed.
• Faster Startup and Shutdown
• DayLight Mode (press and hold ⓘ then tap [+])
• Height Above Plate (HAP) & Height Below Plate (HBP) results.
• Supports Store to SD
• Supports Haptic Feedback