The Construction Estimator and Bidding app lets you create a project estimate while you're on-site, and then email a PDF to your customer, print a hardcopy to a printer, share it to cloud storages such as Dropbox and Google Drive and leverage other sharing options available on the device.
Utilize the Construction Estimator and Bidding app to win more proposals from the clients, improve customer satisfaction, save time and money.
Summary app features include:
• Sync collecte data across multiple devices
• Make project estimates quantifying labor, material, subcontract and other costs
• Evaluate the amount of work to be made
• Automatically calculate total cost in labor, material, subcontract and the grand totals of the estimates
• Include taxes into the estimated cost at your option
• Retrieve PDF forms of the estimates and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Win more proposals
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Increase efficiency
• Improve data accuracy
• Optimize the workflow
• Save time and reduce costs
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize easy-to-use Construction Estimator and Bidding app to make construction project estimates, calculate project costs, email the PDFs to customers and more!
In addition to using free Construction Estimator and Bidding version you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
The application allows you to calculate the mass of products from metal knowing the length, or the length of knowing the mass.
This is a free version that contains advertising. To support the developer and get rid of banner ads, you can buy a version without ads.
ГОСТ 26020 - 83
СТО АСЧМ 20-93
IPN DIN 1025-1
IPE Euronorm 19-57
HEB Euronorm 53-62
HEA Euronorm 53-62
HEM Euronorm 53-62
UPN DIN 1026 -1
UPE EN 10279: 2000
IS 808: 1989
S beam - American standard sections
HP - American wide flange bearing piles
C - American standard channels
ГОСТ 21937-76 полособульб,
HD - Wide flange columns ASTM A 6/A 6M,
HL - European extra wide flange sections ASTM A 6/A 6M - 07,
U - European channels,
IFB - Assymetric Integrated floor beam,
SFB - Assymetric Slim floor beam
W sections - American wide flange steel ASTM A 6/A 6M
MC - American channels ASTM A 6/A 6M
UB - British universal sections BS 4-1
J - British joists with taper flanges BS 4-1
UC - British universal columns BS 4-1
UBP - British universal bearing piles with wide flanges BS 4-1
PFC - British parallel flange channels BS 4-1
CH - British channels with taper flanges BS 4-1
H - Japanese H sections JIS G 3192
a. Calculate data for straight stairs(slope length, angle, rising, going)
b. Calculate data for helical stairs(Tread dimensions)
c. Draw stairs on table
a. Calculate gaps, number of balusters and posts.
b. Calculate start points for balustrade.
c. Calculate start points for balustrade with simple or two different types of balusters
c. Calculate baluster length
a. Corner stair photos of cad drawings and 3d models.
b. How to make expensive balustrade(I made it for John Terry).
c. Estimate cost of project.
I saved a lot of time with my app on every project. They are my calculations from our productions. Our customers are the richest people around London. You might get some idea for your work. I share my work for free. I didn't include any annoying adverts.
You might don't need exactly what I need. Ask your self how much you share for free before you give bad review. Is impossible to make everyone happy.
The stair angle is obtained automatically. Place your mobile device along the incline of the stairs and register the displayed degrees by conveniently tapping the arrow button provided. This will transfer the value to the angle entry box, so no more awkward elevation measurements and spirit levels.
When you have completed filling in the 4 entry boxes then tap on the "Calculate" button to show the results with a list of spindle positions and spacing widths adjusted for the slope.
You may need to tweak the regulation maximum spacing, defaulting at 98mm, to take into account turned spindles (balusters) with tapering profiles.
It should be noted that the underlying algorithm works out best fit within a millimeter or so. Under certain circumstances you are invited to adjust the maximum regulation width slightly and recalculate to perhaps reduce by one the number of spindles. Bear in mind that the legal maximum is 100mm in the UK. or usually 4 inches in the USA .
* If there are layers or building materials that you would like to see added to this application please let me know and I will endeavor to add them.
Risk Management is key practice in all construction. This mobile computing app helps all project shareholders proactively manage one of the largest risks - cost overruns.
The app uses versus physical units completed (versus estimated units) to calculate the percent complete. This is an accurate method to calculate construction progress. The other variable - labor hours expended to date (versus estimated labor hours) - produces the cost to complete. In other words, it projects to the end of the job the cost rates and / or labor productivity.
Additionally, labor cost can be used separately or concurrently in the app.
Tasks items should be assembled construction items that are easy to measure. Some examples of these are 1) linear feet of wall 2) square yards of paving 3) square feet of forming 4) linear feet of duct 5) units installed.
Also when setting up a project, each task item should have a separate line that includes task setup and clean up. This assures that each work item does not suffer from an excessive learning curve at the beginning that makes the projections very inaccurate during the first part of the task.
The resulting worksheet may be emailed or printed. This allows daily updates and close monitoring of potential cost overruns.
This app can be used by contractors, sureties, funders and owners to manage cost dynamics of a project. That is, an early and ongoing projection of cost-to-complete and cost-at-completion
I am metalworker and I work in Surrey County. Building android and web apps is my part time job. My daughter was born in Kenya. We have football club for children in Kakamega( http://www.evestarfootballclub.co.uk/ ). When you are buying our app you are also donating money for better world.
Best of Luck
Calculates Takt Time, Net Operating Time, Scheduled Time, Planned Downtime, Setup time per piece, Lot Size, and many more.
Easy step by step calculation for constructing Work Balance Chart.
Elements of Standard Work includes takt time, which is the rate at which products must be made in a process to meet customer demand. Work sequence, which is the process in which an operator performs tasks within takt time. Standard work in process, which is the inventory to keep the process operating smoothly.
Lean Manufacturing is a business system originally developed by Toyota.
Save money by quickly estimating materials. Save time by calculating angles, measurements and quantities. The ideal handy pocket companion for anyone in the construction industry.
82 Powerful, Proven & Precise Tools.
Enter measurements in feet/inches or metric. Use the menu button when inputting data to switch between the two.
Construction Calc Pro has taken 7 months and 18,500 lines of code to develop and is the easiest to use construction calculator available on any mobile platform. There is no complicated manual to master or instructions to follow – just enter data and get precise results.
HIGH VISIBILITY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
White on black text, with blue and orange inputs and outputs for high visibility in direct sunlight.
Visit the website at http://www.constructioncalcpro.com/
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness, Density, Wastage
Outputs: Weight, Volume
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness
Outputs: Weight, Volume
Inputs: Run length, Baluster width, Baluster spacing
Outputs: Qty of balusters, Qty spaces, Baluster spacing (center-to-center), Baluster spacing (edge-to-edge), Measurements to far side of each baluster
BOARD / LINEAL FOOT
Inputs: Thickness, Width, Length, Quantity
Outputs: Board feet, Lineal feet
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness, Use rebar option, Rebar spacing along width, Rebar spacing along length
Outputs: Volume, 60lb premixed bags, 80lb premixed bags, 10kg premixed bags, 25kg premixed bags, 50kg premixed bags, Rebar required
Inputs: Wall angle (corner of wall), Crown (spring) angle
Outputs: Miter angle, Bevel angle
Inputs: Length at ceiling, Width at ceiling, Tile size, Distance (anchor to drop ceiling)
Outputs: Ceiling area, Ceiling tiles, Perimeter moulding, Main supports, Tee support peices, Wire length (each), Wire length (total), Wire anchors
Inputs: Room width, Room length, Room height, Panel width, Panel height, Include ceiling option
Outputs: Area - surface area. Materials - Drywall panels. Joint compounds - Readymixed, Lightweight readymixed, Setting-type, Lightweight setting-type. Fastener - Drywall nails, Drywall screws. Additional items: Joint tape, Primer, Adhesive
Inputs: Width, Length, Wastage, Square Ft or M per box
Outputs: Total area, Boxes needed
Inputs: Total wall length, Qty of windows, Qty of doors, Qty of corners, Stud spacing (on center)
Outputs: Studs required
LINEAR COST ESTIMATOR
Inputs: Single panel length, Qty of panels, Cost per linear foot, Cost per linear meter
Outputs: Total cost, Total length
Inputs: Wall length, Wall height, Number of coats, Surface type
Outputs: Gallons required, Liters required
Inputs: Run, Pitch (/12")
Outputs: Rafter length
Inputs: Rise, Run, Angle (Enter rise and either run or angle)
Outputs: Angle, slope, Run
Inputs: Width, Length, Pitch, Sq ft or M per pack, Type, Nails, Safety margin
Outputs: Roof surface area, Packs needed, Nails
SQ COST ESTIMATOR
Inputs: Width, Length, Cost per Sq ft or M
Outputs: Total cost, Total area, Total area (acres)
Inputs: Width, Length
Inputs: Total rise, Custom rise, Custom run
Outputs: Riser height, Total risers, Tread run, Total treads, Total run, Stringer board length, Elevation, Running stringer points
Inputs: Room width, Room length, Tile width, Tile length, Use border tiles option, Border tile width, Border tile length, Tile pattern, Safety margin
Outputs: Tiles needed, Border tiles needed
* FASTEST blueprint viewer on mobile tablets
* Always have the current set with you even when you’re offline
* Automatic digital leaf-in and VERSION CONTROL of new plan revisions
* Automatic hyperlinking of of all detail callouts!
* Pin PROGRESS PHOTOS directly onto your blueprints
* Create and track issues with our CUSTOMIZABLE PUNCHLISTS suite
* Automatic backup and archive of all construction progress photos
* All markups and notes INSTANTLY SYNC across all platforms
* Construction management tools like RFI posting and submittal distribution
* Redline RFI responses once and publish to whole team
* Automatic rolling issues log that is searchable
* Quick field takeoff and estimating tools
* Advanced filtering system so you can find the drawings you need
* Instant notification of project changes
70+ Professional Grade, Premium Tools
Full US or METRIC modes - Inputs and Outputs
Google Play Featured - DIY App
Featured by AT&T, Vodafone
15,000+ customers, Top 100 Productivity App
"Best in Class" reviews -
The Best Android Construction Mobile Apps - getapp.com
3 Killer Android Home Improvement Apps - appshappens.com
HammerTime - poptechjam.com
Precision Inputs and Outputs
-US (Feet Inches Fraction)
-METRIC (Meter Millimeter)
What makes us better?
*US or METRIC modes - one simple setting lets you switch between modes with localized materials, size choices, inputs, outputs and rounding
*Configurable US inch fraction output precision (1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4)
*Easy to use
*Flexible inputs/outputs - advanced options, no need for mental math
*Experience - Since 2009 built with the input of hundreds of professionals
*Professional grade calculator - for the Pro, Contractor, Builder, Estimator, Handyman, DIY, Home Improvement or Carpenter
*Diagrams help master the inputs and outputs - no guesswork
*Built-in results sharing - text, email, copy/paste and more
*Clean and easy to use - no ads, crazy designs or other annoyances
*Consistently updated and supported
*We appreciate our customers. Have an idea or special need? Send us a note anytime!
Below is a list of our 70+ construction calculators along with a few highlights to show the advanced features, inputs and outputs that we think make us the best for your construction projects.
* Attic Ventilation - Ventilation, Intake & Exhaust
* Advanced Rafters - Overhang, Ridge, Bird's Mouth, Common
* Simple Rafters
* Roofing Calculator - Gables, Drip Edge, Ridge Caps, Bundles, Underlayment
* Balusters - Rake Angle, Centers, Spacing, Running Measurements
* Board Feet
* Floor Joists - OC Spacing, Running Measurements
* Wall Framing Calculator - Stud spacing, Studs & Plates, Advanced Algorithm
* Insulation - Batts & Blown
* Siding - Gables
* Stair Calculator - Constrain Run, Adjust Riser Results Realtime, Running Stringer Points
= WALL, FLOOR & CEILING
* Carpet & Vinyl Flooring
* Tongue & Groove Flooring
* Crown Molding
* Deck Boards - Diagonal & 90 Degree Layouts
* Demolition Waste - Building Type
* Drop Ceiling - Even Border Construction, All Materials
* Drywall Calculator - Room Dimension or Area, Ceiling, All Materials
* Finish Areas - Walls, Floor, Ceiling
* Paint - # Coats, Wall Type
* Tile Calculator - Field and Border, Diagonal or 90 Degree Layouts
= ELECTRICAL CALCULATOR
* Amps/Watts/Volts Solver
* Amps Required for Circuit
* Backfill - Volume & Weight and Slope
* Excavation and Backfill - Specific excavated (with swell) and backfill (with compaction) material selection. Includes calculators specific to Basements, Footings and Trenches.
* Grade - Run/Drop or Slope
* Rebar Calculator - Beams & Columns with variable sizing and ties, Continuous footings, Weight.
= PAVING & CONCRETE
* Round/Rectangle Concrete Calculator - Total Volume, Premix and Portland Options, Rebar
* Post Holes - Per Column & Total Calculations
* Asphalt Calculator - Variable Base Weight
* Paving Calculator - Variable Base, Subbase, Compaction
* Wire Mesh
* Brick & Block Wall Calculator - Bricks, Courses, w/wo Mortar
= AREA, VOLUME & ANGLE
* Arc Radius
* Tape Measure Feet Inches Calculator
* GPS Measure (experimental) - Measure one point to another
* Drill Bit & Pilot Hole Conversion
* Aggregate Calculator - Rectangle/Round - Variable Materials & Densities
* Drainage - Rational Equation
* Sq/Linear Ft Construction Cost Estimator
* Margin & Gross Profit - Customer Price, Markup Profit, Project Overhead, Company Overhead
* Overtime - Regular, Overtime & Gross Pay
* Sales Tax
* Task Time
* Travel Time
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
Eye Construction have undertaken many new-build and refurbishment projects for the private sector, local authorities, housing associations and educational organisations, as well as private residences for individual clients.
Our new app allows users to estimate cost of their building project to avoid being ripped off by "cowboy" builders.
We provide our services from your vision:
Built with you in mind, Attention to detail, The choice is yours.
Call us today with your project details to see how we can turn your vision to actual creation.
• The Steel and Concrete Estimator estimates and provides the quantities of structural steel by weight category, quantities of structural concrete and reinforcement for slabs, columns, beams and footings for the construction of a wide range of industrial structures (heavy industrial, medium industrial and light industrial).
• Users can perform complex estimations in a matter of minutes and cut time and cost by 90% when compared to the conventional estimating methods .
• Estimated results are in metric and imperial (US) units.
• Users have the ability to email the results including a complete breakdown of material quantities.
Notes from the Developer:
1. The Steel and Concrete Estimator is for heavy, medium and light industrial structures and can be used to estimate steel, concrete and reinforcement quantities for slabs, columns, beams and footings. For a description of structure types, please see our User Manual that is included in the download or visit our website at www.pemi2.com.
2. The Steel and Concrete Estimator provides total quantity of steel and a breakdown by steel weight type, the quantities of concrete and reinforcement needed for the construction of heavy industrial, medium and light industrial structures. The estimated results including the breakdown of quantities can be emailed for future reference.
3. Please visit our website at www.pemi2.com for complete descriptions and features of all of our estimator applications.
4. If you like the Steel and Concrete Estimator, please let us know by posting a comment in the marketplace. Otherwise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your issues/concerns and recommendations so we can make our application better.
- Tracks multiple projects
- One Projects with multiple report
- Add worker to the particular report
- Add material to the particular report
- Customizable adding weather and Site Conditions
- Add, Update and delete report.
- Send all report of the selected project to your mail using PDF file.
- Back and Restore functionality
- User can manage his account in any device with simple login information
- User can see any previous project any time with single restore click