The Construction Estimator and Bidding app lets you create a project estimate while you're on-site, and then email a PDF to your customer, print a hardcopy to a printer, share it to cloud storages such as Dropbox and Google Drive and leverage other sharing options available on the device.
Utilize the Construction Estimator and Bidding app to win more proposals from the clients, improve customer satisfaction, save time and money.
Summary app features include:
• Sync collected data across multiple devices
• Make project estimates quantifying labor, material, subcontract and other costs
• Evaluate the amount of work to be made
• Automatically calculate total cost in labor, material, subcontract and the grand totals of the estimates
• Include taxes into the estimated cost at your option
• Retrieve PDF forms of the estimates and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Win more proposals
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Increase efficiency
• Improve data accuracy
• Optimize the workflow
• Save time and reduce costs
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize easy-to-use Construction Estimator and Bidding app to make construction project estimates, calculate project costs, email the PDFs to customers and more!
Freemium version includes:
- Limited form submissions: 2 forms per day
- Watermarks included
In addition to using the free Construction Estimator and Bidding App version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as go Premium by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
Premium version includes:
- Unlimited form submissions
- Unlimited customization
- Watermark removal
- Unlimited sharing via email, upload to cloud drives and printing
- Priority support
- Additional storage
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
a. Calculate data for straight stairs(slope length, angle, rising, going)
b. Calculate data for helical stairs(Tread dimensions)
c. Draw stairs on table
a. Calculate gaps, number of balusters and posts.
b. Calculate start points for balustrade.
c. Calculate start points for balustrade with simple or two different types of balusters
c. Calculate baluster length
a. Corner stair photos of cad drawings and 3d models.
b. How to make expensive balustrade(I made it for John Terry).
c. Estimate cost of project.
I saved a lot of time with my app on every project. They are my calculations from our productions. Our customers are the richest people around London. You might get some idea for your work. I share my work for free. I didn't include any annoying adverts.
You might don't need exactly what I need. Ask your self how much you share for free before you give bad review. Is impossible to make everyone happy.
70+ Professional Grade, Premium Tools
Full US or METRIC modes - Inputs and Outputs
Google Play Featured - DIY App
Featured by AT&T, Vodafone
15,000+ customers, Top 100 Productivity App
"Best in Class" reviews -
The Best Android Construction Mobile Apps - getapp.com
3 Killer Android Home Improvement Apps - appshappens.com
HammerTime - poptechjam.com
Precision Inputs and Outputs
-US (Feet Inches Fraction)
-METRIC (Meter Millimeter)
What makes us better?
*US or METRIC modes - one simple setting lets you switch between modes with localized materials, size choices, inputs, outputs and rounding
*Configurable US inch fraction output precision (1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4)
*Easy to use
*Flexible inputs/outputs - advanced options, no need for mental math
*Experience - Since 2009 built with the input of hundreds of professionals
*Professional grade calculator - for the Pro, Contractor, Builder, Estimator, Handyman, DIY, Home Improvement or Carpenter
*Diagrams help master the inputs and outputs - no guesswork
*Built-in results sharing - text, email, copy/paste and more
*Clean and easy to use - no ads, crazy designs or other annoyances
*Consistently updated and supported
*We appreciate our customers. Have an idea or special need? Send us a note anytime!
Below is a list of our 70+ construction calculators along with a few highlights to show the advanced features, inputs and outputs that we think make us the best for your construction projects.
* Attic Ventilation - Ventilation, Intake & Exhaust
* Advanced Rafters - Overhang, Ridge, Bird's Mouth, Common
* Simple Rafters
* Roofing Calculator - Gables, Drip Edge, Ridge Caps, Bundles, Underlayment
* Balusters - Rake Angle, Centers, Spacing, Running Measurements
* Board Feet
* Floor Joists - OC Spacing, Running Measurements
* Wall Framing Calculator - Stud spacing, Studs & Plates, Advanced Algorithm
* Insulation - Batts & Blown
* Siding - Gables
* Stair Calculator - Constrain Run, Adjust Riser Results Realtime, Running Stringer Points
= WALL, FLOOR & CEILING
* Carpet & Vinyl Flooring
* Tongue & Groove Flooring
* Crown Molding
* Deck Boards - Diagonal & 90 Degree Layouts
* Demolition Waste - Building Type
* Drop Ceiling - Even Border Construction, All Materials
* Drywall Calculator - Room Dimension or Area, Ceiling, All Materials
* Finish Areas - Walls, Floor, Ceiling
* Paint - # Coats, Wall Type
* Tile Calculator - Field and Border, Diagonal or 90 Degree Layouts
= ELECTRICAL CALCULATOR
* Amps/Watts/Volts Solver
* Amps Required for Circuit
* Backfill - Volume & Weight and Slope
* Excavation and Backfill - Specific excavated (with swell) and backfill (with compaction) material selection. Includes calculators specific to Basements, Footings and Trenches.
* Grade - Run/Drop or Slope
* Rebar Calculator - Beams & Columns with variable sizing and ties, Continuous footings, Weight.
= PAVING & CONCRETE
* Round/Rectangle Concrete Calculator - Total Volume, Premix and Portland Options, Rebar
* Post Holes - Per Column & Total Calculations
* Asphalt Calculator - Variable Base Weight
* Paving Calculator - Variable Base, Subbase, Compaction
* Wire Mesh
* Brick & Block Wall Calculator - Bricks, Courses, w/wo Mortar
= AREA, VOLUME & ANGLE
* Arc Radius
* Tape Measure Feet Inches Calculator
* GPS Measure (experimental) - Measure one point to another
* Drill Bit & Pilot Hole Conversion
* Aggregate Calculator - Rectangle/Round - Variable Materials & Densities
* Drainage - Rational Equation
* Sq/Linear Ft Construction Cost Estimator
* Margin & Gross Profit - Customer Price, Markup Profit, Project Overhead, Company Overhead
* Overtime - Regular, Overtime & Gross Pay
* Sales Tax
* Task Time
* Travel Time
Save money by quickly estimating materials. Save time by calculating angles, measurements and quantities. The ideal handy pocket companion for anyone in the construction industry.
82 Powerful, Proven & Precise Tools.
Enter measurements in feet/inches or metric. Use the menu button when inputting data to switch between the two.
Construction Calc Pro has taken 7 months and 18,500 lines of code to develop and is the easiest to use construction calculator available on any mobile platform. There is no complicated manual to master or instructions to follow – just enter data and get precise results.
HIGH VISIBILITY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
White on black text, with blue and orange inputs and outputs for high visibility in direct sunlight.
Visit the website at http://www.constructioncalcpro.com/
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness, Density, Wastage
Outputs: Weight, Volume
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness
Outputs: Weight, Volume
Inputs: Run length, Baluster width, Baluster spacing
Outputs: Qty of balusters, Qty spaces, Baluster spacing (center-to-center), Baluster spacing (edge-to-edge), Measurements to far side of each baluster
BOARD / LINEAL FOOT
Inputs: Thickness, Width, Length, Quantity
Outputs: Board feet, Lineal feet
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness, Use rebar option, Rebar spacing along width, Rebar spacing along length
Outputs: Volume, 60lb premixed bags, 80lb premixed bags, 10kg premixed bags, 25kg premixed bags, 50kg premixed bags, Rebar required
Inputs: Wall angle (corner of wall), Crown (spring) angle
Outputs: Miter angle, Bevel angle
Inputs: Length at ceiling, Width at ceiling, Tile size, Distance (anchor to drop ceiling)
Outputs: Ceiling area, Ceiling tiles, Perimeter moulding, Main supports, Tee support peices, Wire length (each), Wire length (total), Wire anchors
Inputs: Room width, Room length, Room height, Panel width, Panel height, Include ceiling option
Outputs: Area - surface area. Materials - Drywall panels. Joint compounds - Readymixed, Lightweight readymixed, Setting-type, Lightweight setting-type. Fastener - Drywall nails, Drywall screws. Additional items: Joint tape, Primer, Adhesive
Inputs: Width, Length, Wastage, Square Ft or M per box
Outputs: Total area, Boxes needed
Inputs: Total wall length, Qty of windows, Qty of doors, Qty of corners, Stud spacing (on center)
Outputs: Studs required
LINEAR COST ESTIMATOR
Inputs: Single panel length, Qty of panels, Cost per linear foot, Cost per linear meter
Outputs: Total cost, Total length
Inputs: Wall length, Wall height, Number of coats, Surface type
Outputs: Gallons required, Liters required
Inputs: Run, Pitch (/12")
Outputs: Rafter length
Inputs: Rise, Run, Angle (Enter rise and either run or angle)
Outputs: Angle, slope, Run
Inputs: Width, Length, Pitch, Sq ft or M per pack, Type, Nails, Safety margin
Outputs: Roof surface area, Packs needed, Nails
SQ COST ESTIMATOR
Inputs: Width, Length, Cost per Sq ft or M
Outputs: Total cost, Total area, Total area (acres)
Inputs: Width, Length
Inputs: Total rise, Custom rise, Custom run
Outputs: Riser height, Total risers, Tread run, Total treads, Total run, Stringer board length, Elevation, Running stringer points
Inputs: Room width, Room length, Tile width, Tile length, Use border tiles option, Border tile width, Border tile length, Tile pattern, Safety margin
Outputs: Tiles needed, Border tiles needed
This Lite version includes 5 templates plus optionally create one of your own. The Pro version offers hundreds of add-ons plus create an unlimited number of templates.
powerOne calculators have been:
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best financial calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether mortgages and real estate, finance and investing, math and science, health and fitness, conversions or construction, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis. Five templates included with this Lite version.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in either decimal, scientific, engineering, fraction or feet-inch format with functions that include powers, logs, trig and more.
Sometimes a number isn't enough. Visually seeing data in the form of a function graph, bar chart or scatter plot enhances understanding like a result never could. For instance, see a bar chart of entered data in Summary Data or purchase additional templates that include graphing via in app purchase. Zoom, pan, trace and analyze in the bundled and in app purchase templates, or add to your own.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included. Create one with this Lite edition; create hundreds with the Pro version.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the mail.
After 15 years and almost 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Currency Conversions
- Date Conversions
- Percent Change
- Summary Data including sum, average, min and max
* Access to hundreds in the Pro version
* Create a single template (Create hundreds with the Pro version)
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers to trig. Access programmer's math, complex numbers, matrices and more via in app purchase
* Share results and templates by simply entering a recipient
Risk Management is key practice in all construction. This mobile computing app helps all project shareholders proactively manage one of the largest risks - cost overruns.
The app uses versus physical units completed (versus estimated units) to calculate the percent complete. This is an accurate method to calculate construction progress. The other variable - labor hours expended to date (versus estimated labor hours) - produces the cost to complete. In other words, it projects to the end of the job the cost rates and / or labor productivity.
Additionally, labor cost can be used separately or concurrently in the app.
Tasks items should be assembled construction items that are easy to measure. Some examples of these are 1) linear feet of wall 2) square yards of paving 3) square feet of forming 4) linear feet of duct 5) units installed.
Also when setting up a project, each task item should have a separate line that includes task setup and clean up. This assures that each work item does not suffer from an excessive learning curve at the beginning that makes the projections very inaccurate during the first part of the task.
The resulting worksheet may be emailed or printed. This allows daily updates and close monitoring of potential cost overruns.
This app can be used by contractors, sureties, funders and owners to manage cost dynamics of a project. That is, an early and ongoing projection of cost-to-complete and cost-at-completion
Quick Chippy is a collection of calculators for Chippy’s (and the home handyman that doesn't mind 'having a crack!')
It is designed by a carpenter, to take the annoying maths out of your building project.
It has been further road tested and refined by other Chippy’s.
It is so SIMPLE TO USE
Its features include;
• Concrete quantities for stump / post holes
• Rafter calculators
• Stair calculators that not only give you your rise / run but also tell you your stringer length
• Spacing calculators for joist / studs / weatherboard spacings etc.
• A simpler and more accurate way to find square than the old 3-4-5
and the reason this app was developed in the first place, was to find an easier quicker way to,
• have running measurements at your finger tips. Simply enter your measurement and hit CALCULATE
• use for weatherboard stops, deck set out, plate set out etc
The only simple and useful carpenters app on the market. The app you need to speed up your day!
Depending on which country you are operating in, that particular country’s Public Holidays are used in the calculation (see countries below)
There are three primary functions. See the scenarios section below to see why they are all useful
1. 1. From a starting date, enter in an amount of working days, to find the end date
2. 2. Calculate how many working days there are between two days
3. 3. If the must complete date is known and a job is known or contracted to take a set amount of working days, then calculate the start date required
Feed back from the building industry project managers asked if we could allow Saturdays to be included as working days, so we added a settings option to allow both Saturdays and Sundays to be included as working day
Also you can add in your personal holiday dates in as non-working days
List public holidays
As our database holds the Public Holidays for all of the counties below, there is an option to list them to screen, this only shows the dates used. An additional in-app purchase option (£1.29) allows the creation and emailing of a full PDF listing per country showing the day name, date, and holiday name
Countries covered by the app.
The app supports the following countries. We only use the Federal or Government Public Holidays and not local regional variations.
England and Wales
All of these could be done in a spreadsheet or in MS project, but for a planning meeting or to check than someone has set up MS project correctly (which normally they don’t), these scenarios allow you to quickly check and validate dates
1. 1. The first calculation poses this question “ What’s the date xx working days from a start date”
I am an IT manager about to order a new circuit into my Data centre from British Telecom. They have a published SLA of 80 working days, so assuming I need the circuit in and tested before go live and I can order it on 1st February, the calculator shows me that BT will deliver it by 28th May, and by adding another 10 working days for tests, the earliest date I should plan for is 10th June.
So, over this time period in the UK there were four public holidays and all the weekends to exclude.
1. 2. The second calculation poses the question “How many working days are there between two dates”.
Today is the 1st March 2015 and I want to know how many working days there are until the kids schools summer break starts on the 25th July, answer 101 working days
1. 3 The third calculation poses the question “Starting from the completion date, work backwards by xx working days to find the start date”
I am a building a new road and one of my suppliers has said that he can build a bridge in 100 working days. I know that I need the bridge to be completed by 1st of October 2015. Using the calculator I can see that I need to give the supplier the order by 13th May.
However, another supplier who has also quoted 100 days, treats a Saturday as a normal working date, (by changing in the setting screen to include Saturdays), I find that this supplier won’t need the order until 6th June.
- Tiles, slates, battens ;
- glass wool ;
- plasterboard (crawling) ;
- Rails ;
- Vapor protector;
and also the available remaining surface.
You only need to incorporate simple values such as the length, width and height of the considered rooms and roof parts.
This application will provide you the remaining available surface after the isolation. It will also help you to enhance the assessment of the quantity of materials you need to purchase and therefore to save costs.
-İNTERNET BAĞLANTISI veyahut herhangi bir bağlantı GEREKMEKSİZİN sınırsız hesaplama yapar.
-Hesap girdilerinin herhangi biri, birkaçı veyahut tümü değiştirilerek sürekli sonuç alınabilir ve değişimler izlenebilir.
-REKLAMSIZ tam sürümüdür.
Programda neler var ;
*Duvar İşleri ; Tuğla duvar,gazbeton duvar, bims blok duvar ve taş duvar işlerinde kullanılan malzemelerin sarfiyat miktarlarını hesaplar.
*Sıva İşleri : Çimento harçlı sıvalar ve alçı harçlı sıva işlerinde kullanılan malzemelerin sarfiyat miktarlarını hesaplar.
*Boya İşleri :Sentetik boyalar, iç cephe boya ve badanalar ve dış cephe boya işlerinde kullanılan malzemelerin sarfiyat miktarlarını hesaplar
*Zemin Döşeme İşleri : Doğal taş kaplamaları, suni mermer karolar, merdiven basamakları, seramik döşemeler, beton yüzey sakinleştiricileri, epoksi esaslı yer döşemeleri ve PVC yer döşeme işlerinde kullanılan malzemelerin sarfiyat miktarlarını hesaplar.
*Şap Hesabı : Çimento dozajı ve şap kalınlığına bağlı olarak kullanılan malzemelerin sarfiyat miktarlarını hesaplar.
*Mantolama : XPS, EPS, Taşyünü v.b. gibi dış cephe mantolama işlerinde kullanılan malzemelerin sarfiyat miktarlarını hesaplar.
*İş iskelesi Hesabı : Dış cephede kullanılan kamalı flanşlı ve H tipi iskele tiplerinin kurulumu için gerekli elemanların miktarlarını hesaplar.
*Donatı Tahvil : Projede belirtilen demir donatı çapı yerine eldeki veya stokta mevcut olan başka bir donatı çapı ile değiştirilmesi gerektiğinde kullanılması gereken yeni donatının adetini veyahut aralığını (mesafesini) hesaplar
1- Hesaplanan sarfiyat miktarları Çevre ve Şehircilik Bakanlığı’nın (Eski Bayındırlık Bakanlığı) yayımladığı inşaat birim fiyat analizlerindeki değerlerden alınmıştır.
2- Bu değerler ilgili imalatın fen ve sanat kurallarına uygun olarak yapılması için gerekli miktarlardır.
3- Bu değerler bakanlık tarafından yapılan deney,ölçüm ve araştırmalarca belirlenmiştir.
4- Pratikte bu rakamlar değişken olabilir çünkü malzeme yüklemede, boşaltmada ve iş yerinde zayiata tabi olabilir. Bu sebeple değerler kesin değildir.
5- Bununla birlikte pratikte ilgili imalatı için gerekli sarfiyat miktarından daha az kullanılabilmekte olduğundan program ile bulunan sarfiyat miktarları dengelidir.
6- En azından malzemenin ön siparişinde veyahut maliyet hesabında uçurumlar ile karşılaşılmasını engeller.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: Program tarafından bulunan malzeme sarfiyat miktarları, asgari veya kesin miktarları belirleme amaçlı olmayıp BİLGİ edinilmeye yönelik olarak hazırlanmıştır.
KULLANICI, YAZILIM'ın ürettiği sonuçların doğruluğunu kontrol etmekle yükümlüdür. Hatalı sonuçlardan doğabilecek tüm sorumluluklar tamamıyla KULLANICI'ya aittir.
** 99c only this week. **
** Don't miss this deal **
**--> Supports BOTH Metric and Standard Units <--**
**--> 35 Great Tools in One App <-- **
* Why have multiple apps for budget tracking, saving your inventory and calculations, free form sketch. This one tool provides all the above and more *
This amazing App Features THIRTY FIVE (35) Easy-To-Use TIME-SAVING TOOLS.
** 35 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP **
** My Favs - Add any calculator to the favorite list.
** Capture Image: Free form sketch on your images (EXPERIMENTAL:supports 1-3MB image resolution,Portrait)
** DryWall Calculator
** Carpet Calculator
** Paint Calculator
** Floor/Tiles Calculator
** AirConditioner BTU'S
** Wallpaper Calculator
** Concrete Calculator
** Wall studs Calculator
** Brick Calculator
** Roofing Calculator
** Trusses Calculator
** Rafter Calculator
** Mulch Calculator
** Insulation Calculator
** Heater Calculator
** Drywall mud calculator
** Base-Board Trim calculator
** Concrete Block calculator
** Concrete Sona Tubes calculator
** Concrete Footings Calculator
** Roofing-Sheathing calculator
** Concrete Pavers calculator
** Concrete Gravel calculator
** Electric Garage Heater calculator
** Roofing Shingles Calculator
** Roof Pitch Calculator
** Add Notes
** My Tools
** My Budgets
** Conversions Calculator
** Email all the Saved calculations
** Total Summary Feature
** Full calculator
** Add to Calendar any notes
** Schedule any of the saved projects to your calendar.
- Email all the saved calculations
- Save unlimited projects for each of the calculators.
- Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculators.
- All calculators display both actual and the tolerance values.
- Configuration screen to configure default labor rates for different calculators
- All calculators list the material price, labor price and total price.
- Add the projects costs across different calculators
- CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rates, tolerance values, UOM (metrics or standard)
- PROJECTS: This screen lists all the saved calculations with the latest one displayed first. Search any of the saved projects
- DRYWALL: Calculate drywall sheets
- PAINT: Calculate paint materials
- CARPET: Calculate carpet materials
- TILES: Calculate tile materials
- WALL PAPER: Calculate wall paper materials
- AIR CONDITIONER: Calculate BTU's
- CONCRETE: Calculate concrete materials
- STUDS: Calculate wall studs materials
- BRICK: Calculate brick materials
- ROOFING: Calculate roofing materials
- TRUSSES: Calculate trusses materials
- RAFTER: Calculate rafter materials
- MULCH: Calculate mulch materials
- HEATER: Calculate heater requirements
- INSULATION: Calculate insulation materials
- DRYWALL MUD: Calculate drywall mud materials
- BASE-BOARD TRIM: Calculates the needed base board materials for rooms
- CONCRETE SONA TUNBES, FOOTINGS: Calculate the concrete for Sona tubes and footings
- SHEATHING: Calculate the roof sheathing OSB sheets (Roofing calculator)
- CONCRETE GRAVEL: Calculate the amount of gravel in Cubic yards & tons
- CONCRETE PAVERS: Calculate the amount of concrete pavers
- ELECTRIC GARAGE HEATER: Calculate the heating BTU's required to heat your garage.
- ROOFING SHINGLES: Calculate the Roof shingles, Rolls of felt for your roofing project.
- ROOF PITCH: Calculate the angle or the pitch. Also calculate the roof ridge height.
- CONVERSIONS: Convert between 7 different types of UOM's
- ADD NOTES: Simply write and store the notes. Notes can be optionally added as events to your calendar.
- MY TOOLS: Save your tools, add to wishlist.
- MY BUDGETS: Plan your budgets, add line items.
- SUMMARY: Available in all the calculators. Choose this menu option to add different project costs.
- CALCULATOR: A complete calculator to perform math operations.
- CAPTURE IMG: Do free form sketch on your images to mark features. Change camera setting to 1 or 3 MB resolution to use.
!!--> THINKING ABOUT ROOFING ON YOUR HOUSE <-- !!
How is your roof? Does it need replacement? You are not sure, if you need OSB sheets or trusses or rafters or all of them? What about Insulation?
You do not know how many of them do you need? You want to build or replace your own roof? You just need some help in doing this challenging project?
You want to calculate how much it will cost for the materials? What about framing, you want to hang wall studs in the unfinished areas of your house?
The tool calculates the OSB and sheathing materials for the roof, it also calculates trusses, rafter & Shingles requirements for your roof. As a bonus, you can also calculate the wall studs for your framing needs. Now, this app will also calculate the Insulation area for a given room.
Not only can this tool calculate all the above, but it also allows you to save this information and email the saved information to any body you want, add notes and also set up events in your calendar.
This may be the best tool in the market for Roofing and framing calculators. The calculator also allows you tolerance values.
Features of the app:
10 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP
✔✔ STUDS/FRAMING Calculator
✔✔ SHEATHING (OSB) SHEET Calculator
✔✔ ROOFING Calculator
✔✔ TRUSSES Calculator
✔✔ RAFTER Calculator
✔✔ SHiNGLES Calculator
✔✔ CONVERSION Calculator
✔✔ INSULATION AREA Calculator
✔✔ ADD NOTES Feature
✔✔ Email all the saved calculations.
✔✔ Add Events to calendar through notes feature.
✔✔ TOTAL SUMMARY
✔✔ SIMPLE CALCULATOR
✪✪ SPECIAL FEATURES
- Email any of the saved calculators, as many times as you want
- All calculators have price features including labor hours.
- Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculators
- Total Summary option to add project costs across multiple calculations.
- Save unlimited Projects for each of the calculators.
- Elaborate help screen
- Configuration screen to configure default labor rates for different calculators
- Associate a name with each Project
- Saved projects list calculated values, location, price, material price, total cost and pictures
✔ CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rates, tolerance values.
✔ PROJECTS: This screen lists all the saved projects with the latest one displayed first.
✔ STUD/FRAMING: Calculated the number of studs 8 ' x 2' required for given dimensions. Choose either 16' on center or 2 on center. Calculate & save.
✔ SHEATHING (OSB): Calculate the Sheathing (OSB) sheets required for given dimensions. Calculate & save.
✔ ROOFING: Calculate the number of roofing squares needed for your roof. Simply key in the length, width and touch calculate to get the squares required. Calculate & save.
✔ TRUSSES: Calculate the trusses needed for roofing. Calculate & save.
✔ RAFTERS: Calculate the rafters needed for roofing. Calculate & save.
✔ SHINGLES: Calculate the shingles along with rolls of roll roofing needed for roofing. Calculate & save.
✔ INSULATION: Calculate the insulation area for a given room. Specify windows, doors and get the area for blown or insulation rolls. Calculate & save.
✔ ADD NOTES: Add notes for any of the calculators. Retrieve at your convenience.
✔ CONVERSION: Convert between 7 different types and convert to one another. Convert cm into inches, ft into meter, etc.
✔ EMAIL: Email any of the saved quotes.
✔ TOTAL SUMMARY: This option is available on all the calculators. Use this option to add project costs from one calculator to another.
✔ ADD EVENTS: This feature is available through the Add notes feature. Transform any of your notes into a calendar event.
The application allows offline storage for the posting jobs, to take images and to synchronise to both upload completed and download new jobs. An Internet connection is required to initially connect to your end point and to download / upload the jobs.