The Construction Estimator and Bidding app lets you create a project estimate while you're on-site, and then email a PDF to your customer, print a hardcopy to a printer, share it to cloud storages such as Dropbox and Google Drive and leverage other sharing options available on the device.
Utilize the Construction Estimator and Bidding app to win more proposals from the clients, improve customer satisfaction, save time and money.
Summary app features include:
• Sync collected data across multiple devices
• Make project estimates quantifying labor, material, subcontract and other costs
• Evaluate the amount of work to be made
• Automatically calculate total cost in labor, material, subcontract and the grand totals of the estimates
• Include taxes into the estimated cost at your option
• Retrieve PDF forms of the estimates and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Win more proposals
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Increase efficiency
• Improve data accuracy
• Optimize the workflow
• Save time and reduce costs
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize easy-to-use Construction Estimator and Bidding app to make construction project estimates, calculate project costs, email the PDFs to customers and more!
Freemium version includes:
- Limited form submissions: 2 forms per day
- Watermarks included
In addition to using the free Construction Estimator and Bidding App version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as go Premium by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
Premium version includes:
- Unlimited form submissions
- Unlimited customization
- Watermark removal
- Unlimited sharing via email, upload to cloud drives and printing
- Priority support
- Additional storage
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
The application allows you to calculate the mass of products from metal knowing the length, or the length of knowing the mass.
This is a free version that contains advertising. To support the developer and get rid of banner ads, you can buy a version without ads.
ГОСТ 26020 - 83
СТО АСЧМ 20-93
IPN DIN 1025-1
IPE Euronorm 19-57
HEB Euronorm 53-62
HEA Euronorm 53-62
HEM Euronorm 53-62
UPN DIN 1026 -1
UPE EN 10279: 2000
IS 808: 1989
S beam - American standard sections
HP - American wide flange bearing piles
C - American standard channels
ГОСТ 21937-76 полособульб,
HD - Wide flange columns ASTM A 6/A 6M,
HL - European extra wide flange sections ASTM A 6/A 6M - 07,
U - European channels,
IFB - Assymetric Integrated floor beam,
SFB - Assymetric Slim floor beam
W sections - American wide flange steel ASTM A 6/A 6M
MC - American channels ASTM A 6/A 6M
UB - British universal sections BS 4-1
J - British joists with taper flanges BS 4-1
UC - British universal columns BS 4-1
UBP - British universal bearing piles with wide flanges BS 4-1
PFC - British parallel flange channels BS 4-1
CH - British channels with taper flanges BS 4-1
H - Japanese H sections JIS G 3192
a. Calculate data for straight stairs(slope length, angle, rising, going)
b. Calculate data for helical stairs(Tread dimensions)
c. Draw stairs on table
a. Calculate gaps, number of balusters and posts.
b. Calculate start points for balustrade.
c. Calculate start points for balustrade with simple or two different types of balusters
c. Calculate baluster length
a. Corner stair photos of cad drawings and 3d models.
b. How to make expensive balustrade(I made it for John Terry).
c. Estimate cost of project.
I saved a lot of time with my app on every project. They are my calculations from our productions. Our customers are the richest people around London. You might get some idea for your work. I share my work for free. I didn't include any annoying adverts.
You might don't need exactly what I need. Ask your self how much you share for free before you give bad review. Is impossible to make everyone happy.
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
Provides both USA and Metric systems calculations
Concrete Bid Estimator is the most complete carpentry tool in the Android. The App is so complete it will do the bidding for you. Plus, you can email all of these totals to yourself or the client!
There is no need for expensive estimating software anymore!
Also see, The Roof Bid, Concrete Bid, Drywall Pro, Flooring Bid, Framing Bid, and Universal Estimator
Join us at our brand new twitter & facebook page. (@iQuickTools)
We really need some friends, LOL
70+ Professional Grade, Premium Tools
Full US or METRIC modes - Inputs and Outputs
Google Play Featured - DIY App
Featured by AT&T, Vodafone
15,000+ customers, Top 100 Productivity App
"Best in Class" reviews -
The Best Android Construction Mobile Apps - getapp.com
3 Killer Android Home Improvement Apps - appshappens.com
HammerTime - poptechjam.com
Precision Inputs and Outputs
-US (Feet Inches Fraction)
-METRIC (Meter Millimeter)
What makes us better?
*US or METRIC modes - one simple setting lets you switch between modes with localized materials, size choices, inputs, outputs and rounding
*Configurable US inch fraction output precision (1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4)
*Easy to use
*Flexible inputs/outputs - advanced options, no need for mental math
*Experience - Since 2009 built with the input of hundreds of professionals
*Professional grade calculator - for the Pro, Contractor, Builder, Estimator, Handyman, DIY, Home Improvement or Carpenter
*Diagrams help master the inputs and outputs - no guesswork
*Built-in results sharing - text, email, copy/paste and more
*Clean and easy to use - no ads, crazy designs or other annoyances
*Consistently updated and supported
*We appreciate our customers. Have an idea or special need? Send us a note anytime!
Below is a list of our 70+ construction calculators along with a few highlights to show the advanced features, inputs and outputs that we think make us the best for your construction projects.
* Attic Ventilation - Ventilation, Intake & Exhaust
* Advanced Rafters - Overhang, Ridge, Bird's Mouth, Common
* Simple Rafters
* Roofing Calculator - Gables, Drip Edge, Ridge Caps, Bundles, Underlayment
* Balusters - Rake Angle, Centers, Spacing, Running Measurements
* Board Feet
* Floor Joists - OC Spacing, Running Measurements
* Wall Framing Calculator - Stud spacing, Studs & Plates, Advanced Algorithm
* Insulation - Batts & Blown
* Siding - Gables
* Stair Calculator - Constrain Run, Adjust Riser Results Realtime, Running Stringer Points
= WALL, FLOOR & CEILING
* Carpet & Vinyl Flooring
* Tongue & Groove Flooring
* Crown Molding
* Deck Boards - Diagonal & 90 Degree Layouts
* Demolition Waste - Building Type
* Drop Ceiling - Even Border Construction, All Materials
* Drywall Calculator - Room Dimension or Area, Ceiling, All Materials
* Finish Areas - Walls, Floor, Ceiling
* Paint - # Coats, Wall Type
* Tile Calculator - Field and Border, Diagonal or 90 Degree Layouts
= ELECTRICAL CALCULATOR
* Amps/Watts/Volts Solver
* Amps Required for Circuit
* Backfill - Volume & Weight and Slope
* Excavation and Backfill - Specific excavated (with swell) and backfill (with compaction) material selection. Includes calculators specific to Basements, Footings and Trenches.
* Grade - Run/Drop or Slope
* Rebar Calculator - Beams & Columns with variable sizing and ties, Continuous footings, Weight.
= PAVING & CONCRETE
* Round/Rectangle Concrete Calculator - Total Volume, Premix and Portland Options, Rebar
* Post Holes - Per Column & Total Calculations
* Asphalt Calculator - Variable Base Weight
* Paving Calculator - Variable Base, Subbase, Compaction
* Wire Mesh
* Brick & Block Wall Calculator - Bricks, Courses, w/wo Mortar
= AREA, VOLUME & ANGLE
* Arc Radius
* Tape Measure Feet Inches Calculator
* GPS Measure (experimental) - Measure one point to another
* Drill Bit & Pilot Hole Conversion
* Aggregate Calculator - Rectangle/Round - Variable Materials & Densities
* Drainage - Rational Equation
* Sq/Linear Ft Construction Cost Estimator
* Margin & Gross Profit - Customer Price, Markup Profit, Project Overhead, Company Overhead
* Overtime - Regular, Overtime & Gross Pay
* Sales Tax
* Task Time
* Travel Time
Save money by quickly estimating materials. Save time by calculating angles, measurements and quantities. The ideal handy pocket companion for anyone in the construction industry.
82 Powerful, Proven & Precise Tools.
Enter measurements in feet/inches or metric. Use the menu button when inputting data to switch between the two.
Construction Calc Pro has taken 7 months and 18,500 lines of code to develop and is the easiest to use construction calculator available on any mobile platform. There is no complicated manual to master or instructions to follow – just enter data and get precise results.
HIGH VISIBILITY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
White on black text, with blue and orange inputs and outputs for high visibility in direct sunlight.
Visit the website at http://www.constructioncalcpro.com/
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness, Density, Wastage
Outputs: Weight, Volume
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness
Outputs: Weight, Volume
Inputs: Run length, Baluster width, Baluster spacing
Outputs: Qty of balusters, Qty spaces, Baluster spacing (center-to-center), Baluster spacing (edge-to-edge), Measurements to far side of each baluster
BOARD / LINEAL FOOT
Inputs: Thickness, Width, Length, Quantity
Outputs: Board feet, Lineal feet
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness, Use rebar option, Rebar spacing along width, Rebar spacing along length
Outputs: Volume, 60lb premixed bags, 80lb premixed bags, 10kg premixed bags, 25kg premixed bags, 50kg premixed bags, Rebar required
Inputs: Wall angle (corner of wall), Crown (spring) angle
Outputs: Miter angle, Bevel angle
Inputs: Length at ceiling, Width at ceiling, Tile size, Distance (anchor to drop ceiling)
Outputs: Ceiling area, Ceiling tiles, Perimeter moulding, Main supports, Tee support peices, Wire length (each), Wire length (total), Wire anchors
Inputs: Room width, Room length, Room height, Panel width, Panel height, Include ceiling option
Outputs: Area - surface area. Materials - Drywall panels. Joint compounds - Readymixed, Lightweight readymixed, Setting-type, Lightweight setting-type. Fastener - Drywall nails, Drywall screws. Additional items: Joint tape, Primer, Adhesive
Inputs: Width, Length, Wastage, Square Ft or M per box
Outputs: Total area, Boxes needed
Inputs: Total wall length, Qty of windows, Qty of doors, Qty of corners, Stud spacing (on center)
Outputs: Studs required
LINEAR COST ESTIMATOR
Inputs: Single panel length, Qty of panels, Cost per linear foot, Cost per linear meter
Outputs: Total cost, Total length
Inputs: Wall length, Wall height, Number of coats, Surface type
Outputs: Gallons required, Liters required
Inputs: Run, Pitch (/12")
Outputs: Rafter length
Inputs: Rise, Run, Angle (Enter rise and either run or angle)
Outputs: Angle, slope, Run
Inputs: Width, Length, Pitch, Sq ft or M per pack, Type, Nails, Safety margin
Outputs: Roof surface area, Packs needed, Nails
SQ COST ESTIMATOR
Inputs: Width, Length, Cost per Sq ft or M
Outputs: Total cost, Total area, Total area (acres)
Inputs: Width, Length
Inputs: Total rise, Custom rise, Custom run
Outputs: Riser height, Total risers, Tread run, Total treads, Total run, Stringer board length, Elevation, Running stringer points
Inputs: Room width, Room length, Tile width, Tile length, Use border tiles option, Border tile width, Border tile length, Tile pattern, Safety margin
Outputs: Tiles needed, Border tiles needed
Eye Construction have undertaken many new-build and refurbishment projects for the private sector, local authorities, housing associations and educational organisations, as well as private residences for individual clients.
Our new app allows users to estimate cost of their building project to avoid being ripped off by "cowboy" builders.
We provide our services from your vision:
Built with you in mind, Attention to detail, The choice is yours.
Call us today with your project details to see how we can turn your vision to actual creation.
** 99c only this week. **
** Don't miss this deal **
**--> Supports BOTH Metric and Standard Units <--**
**--> 35 Great Tools in One App <-- **
* Why have multiple apps for budget tracking, saving your inventory and calculations, free form sketch. This one tool provides all the above and more *
This amazing App Features THIRTY FIVE (35) Easy-To-Use TIME-SAVING TOOLS.
** 35 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP **
** My Favs - Add any calculator to the favorite list.
** Capture Image: Free form sketch on your images (EXPERIMENTAL:supports 1-3MB image resolution,Portrait)
** DryWall Calculator
** Carpet Calculator
** Paint Calculator
** Floor/Tiles Calculator
** AirConditioner BTU'S
** Wallpaper Calculator
** Concrete Calculator
** Wall studs Calculator
** Brick Calculator
** Roofing Calculator
** Trusses Calculator
** Rafter Calculator
** Mulch Calculator
** Insulation Calculator
** Heater Calculator
** Drywall mud calculator
** Base-Board Trim calculator
** Concrete Block calculator
** Concrete Sona Tubes calculator
** Concrete Footings Calculator
** Roofing-Sheathing calculator
** Concrete Pavers calculator
** Concrete Gravel calculator
** Electric Garage Heater calculator
** Roofing Shingles Calculator
** Roof Pitch Calculator
** Add Notes
** My Tools
** My Budgets
** Conversions Calculator
** Email all the Saved calculations
** Total Summary Feature
** Full calculator
** Add to Calendar any notes
** Schedule any of the saved projects to your calendar.
- Email all the saved calculations
- Save unlimited projects for each of the calculators.
- Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculators.
- All calculators display both actual and the tolerance values.
- Configuration screen to configure default labor rates for different calculators
- All calculators list the material price, labor price and total price.
- Add the projects costs across different calculators
- CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rates, tolerance values, UOM (metrics or standard)
- PROJECTS: This screen lists all the saved calculations with the latest one displayed first. Search any of the saved projects
- DRYWALL: Calculate drywall sheets
- PAINT: Calculate paint materials
- CARPET: Calculate carpet materials
- TILES: Calculate tile materials
- WALL PAPER: Calculate wall paper materials
- AIR CONDITIONER: Calculate BTU's
- CONCRETE: Calculate concrete materials
- STUDS: Calculate wall studs materials
- BRICK: Calculate brick materials
- ROOFING: Calculate roofing materials
- TRUSSES: Calculate trusses materials
- RAFTER: Calculate rafter materials
- MULCH: Calculate mulch materials
- HEATER: Calculate heater requirements
- INSULATION: Calculate insulation materials
- DRYWALL MUD: Calculate drywall mud materials
- BASE-BOARD TRIM: Calculates the needed base board materials for rooms
- CONCRETE SONA TUNBES, FOOTINGS: Calculate the concrete for Sona tubes and footings
- SHEATHING: Calculate the roof sheathing OSB sheets (Roofing calculator)
- CONCRETE GRAVEL: Calculate the amount of gravel in Cubic yards & tons
- CONCRETE PAVERS: Calculate the amount of concrete pavers
- ELECTRIC GARAGE HEATER: Calculate the heating BTU's required to heat your garage.
- ROOFING SHINGLES: Calculate the Roof shingles, Rolls of felt for your roofing project.
- ROOF PITCH: Calculate the angle or the pitch. Also calculate the roof ridge height.
- CONVERSIONS: Convert between 7 different types of UOM's
- ADD NOTES: Simply write and store the notes. Notes can be optionally added as events to your calendar.
- MY TOOLS: Save your tools, add to wishlist.
- MY BUDGETS: Plan your budgets, add line items.
- SUMMARY: Available in all the calculators. Choose this menu option to add different project costs.
- CALCULATOR: A complete calculator to perform math operations.
- CAPTURE IMG: Do free form sketch on your images to mark features. Change camera setting to 1 or 3 MB resolution to use.
There's nothing as powerful as a good idea that's time has come to Google Play. Download Tradies now and see for yourself that you no longer need the inconvenience of obsolete paperwork. Simply email your electronic documents back to your office, suppliers, contractors or clients with ease.
Free to download and start using, after emailing documentation of the app 10 times, you will need to purchase the whole app at a discounted price or individually the sections of the app you require to allow you to continue using the app with out a watermark and unlock the email function of the PDF reports.
Get your clients signature on the device for Change Orders/Variation, Invoices and quotes. Turn your quote into an invoice in seconds.
All the productivity and construction admin tools you'll ever need to manage, monitor and control every aspect of your build, both on site and back at your office.
Tradies enables just about every Trade including site supervisors, development managers and contractors from 1 person shows to multi nationals to streamline essential admin and simplify daily paperwork chores, plus effortlessly communicate with all your suppliers, clients and tradespeople in real time.
Sub Contract Agreements
Request For Information
Extension of Time
Mobile office tool for management for construction and trades providing quick and easy Site Diaries/Dailies, Variations/Change Orders, Request For Information, Invoicing Quoting, Estimates, Meeting Minutes, Purchase Orders, Tender Requests, Site Instructions, Subcontract Agreements.
All of the above are emailed off in PDF format.
Join us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/ContractorsApps
Follow us on Twitter, @Contractorsapps
Or have a question, pick up the phone and call +61467580011 its on 24/7, but like you, we cant always take the call, so leave a message and a number if we are not available.
Maximum horizontal spans for joists and rafters are calculated based on the following assumptions and conditions:
· Joists and rafters are oriented to support vertical loads applied to the narrow (1.5 in. thick) face of the member, resulting in strong-axis bending.
· At least three joists or rafters are installed parallel to one another and spaced not more than 24 inches on-center, with properly designed sheathing attached on the top (compression) edge of each joist or rafter.
· Joists and rafters are single-span with adequate structural support at each end. The Span Calculator does not address cantilevered joists and rafters, multiple-span joists and rafters, or spliced joists and rafters.
· For joists and rafters, most building codes specify a minimum bearing length of 1.5 inches on wood or metal and not less than 3 inches on masonry or concrete. These minimum bearing lengths are to be used in the absence of calculated bearing lengths. Consult the local building code for specific requirements.
· Joists and rafters carry only combinations of dead load plus live load (D + L), dead load plus snow load (D + S), or dead load plus roof live load (D + Lr). The Span Calculator does not address wind load or seismic load.
· Buildings in regions with ground snow loads greater than 70 psf should not use the prescriptive provisions of the governing building code without approval of the authority having jurisdiction. Buildings in these high snow zones should be designed in accordance with accepted engineering practice.
While every effort has been made to insure the accuracy of the information presented, and special effort has been made to assure that the information reflects the state-of-the-art, neither the American Wood Council nor its members assume any responsibility for any particular design prepared from this Span Calculator application. Those using this Span Calculator assume all liability from its use.
* FASTEST blueprint viewer on mobile tablets
* Always have the current set with you even when you’re offline
* Automatic digital leaf-in and VERSION CONTROL of new plan revisions
* Automatic hyperlinking of of all detail callouts!
* Pin PROGRESS PHOTOS directly onto your blueprints
* Create and track issues with our CUSTOMIZABLE PUNCHLISTS suite
* Automatic backup and archive of all construction progress photos
* All markups and notes INSTANTLY SYNC across all platforms
* Construction management tools like RFI posting and submittal distribution
* Redline RFI responses once and publish to whole team
* Automatic rolling issues log that is searchable
* Quick field takeoff and estimating tools
* Advanced filtering system so you can find the drawings you need
* Instant notification of project changes