- Calculate Multiple Roofs
- Set Labor & Material Prices
- Add New Materials
- Detailed Price and Size Report
- Save & Export Results
- FREE Lifetime Updates!
NOTE: Before you buy this app, watch Demo Videos on http://www.youtube.com/roofcalculator
Fully customizable general materials prices and general settings - you can change:
- Waste factor for gable and hip roofs.
- Cost per square for materials and labor.
- Cost for each skylight and chimney flashing.
- Roof tear-off cost per layer.
- Miscellaneous materials cost.
- Many more setting.
Roofing Calculator version 2.1 - PLEASE UPDATE. More app info on http://www.RoofingCalculator.org/app.php
There is no METRIC system yet - it will be added it soon.
V2.1 - Small bug fixes - see "Recent Changes"
- Multiple Roof Sections – now you are not limited to one roof calculation at a time. You can add up-to 10 roofs or sections per calculation. Our app will intuitively add up all the roof sizes, materials needed for the job, and give you a detailed report, showing totals and breakdowns for each section.
- Saving and Exporting of Results – now every time you calculate a roof, a report will be generated, that you can go back to, and either modify it, review or export to yourself of to your client in a professional looking PDF file, with your company’s letterhead, as an official proposal.
- GPS Location – to make your day-to-day roofing work easier, the Roofing Calculator App will intuitively get you location during an estimate, and record the address with fair degree of accuracy and speed. This address will be associated with each saved report. You can always go back and change the address, as well as add customer’s information and your notes about the project.
- Improved Roof Calculation Accuracy with addition of Valley, Dormers, Miscellaneous Costs (Permits, Dumpsters, Equipment, etc) and Sales Tax calculation.
Roofing Calculator app is made for roofing contractors and sales people to help you quickly estimate roofing cost, roof size, and roofing materials amount and prices.
Roofing calculator is an excellent sales and roof estimating tool for roofing sales professionals. It's great at calculating roofing prices for asphalt shingles roofs and metal roofing prices. Roof Calculator will greatly simplify your roof estimate process. With roofing calculator you can provide a roof quote to your customer on the spot, instead of having to go to the office.
Roofing Calculator app for Android combines the functionality of our free online roofing calculator, and gives you flexibility to change all prices and settings, as well as add new roofing materials.
For every roof you can choose roof size (width and length), roof pitch, roof type (gable or hip), roofing material (each material profile can be changed individually), number of stories / floors in the house (you can charge extra for each addition level), roof difficulty, number of skylight and chimney flashings, ridge vent cut-in and installation, roof tear-off and plywood (CDX / OSB) and other roof deck replacement.
Roofing Calculator app is also available on iOS devices - iPhone and iPad.
Tags: Roofing, Roofing Prices, Roofing Calculator, Roof Calculator Free, Roof Estimator, Roofing Estimate, Metal Roofing Prices, Metal Roofing, Roofing Cost
More app info at http://www.RoofingCalculator.org/app.php
Generate Professional Proposal Letters on the go.
This app allows users to easily write a profession proposal letter from the convenience of their smart phone or tablet. This is the same great proposal letter our users have loved in our Estimating app, but w/o the estimating feature. It’s easy to use and very effective.
- Specify scope of work
- Specify exclusions
- Specify one single price or multiple prices for specific scopes
- Reference job name
- Saves your company and user info which automatically gets entered into letter
- Saves company logo
- Email as PDF
- Saves letter in database.
- Save As option to copy already save similar letters
This app can be used by any trade and is not specific to construction. Examples of trades that can use this app are: General Contractors, Construction Managers, Mechanical Contractors, Electricians, Framers, Carpenters, Plumbers, HVAC, Piping, Sprinkler Fitters, Flooring, Casework, Iron Workers, Supplementary Steel, Concrete, Landscapers, Underground, Mechanics, Technicians, IT, information technology, water restoration, mold remediation, insurance companies, adjusters, and anyone else can needs to send out proposals on the go.
* FASTEST blueprint viewer on mobile tablets
* Always have the current set with you even when you’re offline
* Automatic digital leaf-in and VERSION CONTROL of new plan revisions
* Automatic hyperlinking of of all detail callouts!
* Pin PROGRESS PHOTOS directly onto your blueprints
* Create and track issues with our CUSTOMIZABLE PUNCHLISTS suite
* Automatic backup and archive of all construction progress photos
* All markups and notes INSTANTLY SYNC across all platforms
* Construction management tools like RFI posting and submittal distribution
* Redline RFI responses once and publish to whole team
* Automatic rolling issues log that is searchable
* Quick field takeoff and estimating tools
* Advanced filtering system so you can find the drawings you need
* Instant notification of project changes
The application allows you to calculate the mass of products from metal knowing the length, or the length of knowing the mass.
This is a free version that contains advertising. To support the developer and get rid of banner ads, you can buy a version without ads.
ГОСТ 26020 - 83
СТО АСЧМ 20-93
IPN DIN 1025-1
IPE Euronorm 19-57
HEB Euronorm 53-62
HEA Euronorm 53-62
HEM Euronorm 53-62
UPN DIN 1026 -1
UPE EN 10279: 2000
IS 808: 1989
S beam - American standard sections
HP - American wide flange bearing piles
C - American standard channels
ГОСТ 21937-76 полособульб,
HD - Wide flange columns ASTM A 6/A 6M,
HL - European extra wide flange sections ASTM A 6/A 6M - 07,
U - European channels,
IFB - Assymetric Integrated floor beam,
SFB - Assymetric Slim floor beam
W sections - American wide flange steel ASTM A 6/A 6M
MC - American channels ASTM A 6/A 6M
UB - British universal sections BS 4-1
J - British joists with taper flanges BS 4-1
UC - British universal columns BS 4-1
UBP - British universal bearing piles with wide flanges BS 4-1
PFC - British parallel flange channels BS 4-1
CH - British channels with taper flanges BS 4-1
H - Japanese H sections JIS G 3192
This version includes some tools of the full version.
It serves to make you understand how the application works and to study the interface.
If you like you can buy the full version.
Remember that Google gives you 15 minutes to try the applications you buy.
Please do not give 1 star because the application is not full.
"Stairs Tools" is a fantastic tool that allows you to design various types of stairs in few seconds.
Choose the type of stair among those available, enter the height of the stair and calculate it.
The app will calculate all the parameters of the stair.
After, you have the ability to change the settings you want, and recalculate the scale to suit your needs.
Watch the video on youtube to find out how easily you can design a staircase.
*If you think this app can be usefull for you please rate it for support us.
Follow us on Google plus and follow our YouTube channel.
Download other product for engineering and architecture.
- Beam Tools
- Pillar Tools
- Balcony Tools
- Plan viewing
- Issues tracking
- Progress photos
Note: The Android version of Fieldwire is in Beta and doesn't support some of Fieldwire's newest features. It is targeted at teams that are already using Fieldwire and will be a good solution for their Android users.
a. Calculate data for straight stairs(slope length, angle, rising, going)
b. Calculate data for helical stairs(Tread dimensions)
c. Draw stairs on table
a. Calculate gaps, number of balusters and posts.
b. Calculate start points for balustrade.
c. Calculate start points for balustrade with simple or two different types of balusters
c. Calculate baluster length
a. Corner stair photos of cad drawings and 3d models.
b. How to make expensive balustrade(I made it for John Terry).
c. Estimate cost of project.
I saved a lot of time with my app on every project. They are my calculations from our productions. Our customers are the richest people around London. You might get some idea for your work. I share my work for free. I didn't include any annoying adverts.
You might don't need exactly what I need. Ask your self how much you share for free before you give bad review. Is impossible to make everyone happy.
2.Draw Stairs on Table: enter step rising and going, step quantity and you'll get data for draw 2 parallel stringers on table.
3.Balustrade: calculate gap between balusters.
4.Spiral or Helical Stairs: calculate handrail length, step rising, angle for baluster, circumference and curvature. When you have circumference you can calculate gap between balusters and quantity. Curvature is bending radius for handrail.
5.Perfect Panel Length: calculate panel length.
6.Section (Panels Same Length): calculate number of panels for one section and gap between balusters.
7.Section (Panels Different Length): panels are different length and gap between bars vary from panel to panel.
8.Calculate Radius: you'll get radius, arc length and panel length.
Drawings dimensions and data in input fields are the same. Calculations fires on key-up key.
I am 3d designer for Architectural Metalwork. I have more calculations and will publish more in future. using my calculations will save you time in production.
The Construction Estimator and Bidding app lets you create a project estimate while you're on-site, and then email a PDF to your customer, print a hardcopy to a printer, share it to cloud storages such as Dropbox and Google Drive and leverage other sharing options available on the device.
Utilize the Construction Estimator and Bidding app to win more proposals from the clients, improve customer satisfaction, save time and money.
Summary app features include:
• Sync collecte data across multiple devices
• Make project estimates quantifying labor, material, subcontract and other costs
• Evaluate the amount of work to be made
• Automatically calculate total cost in labor, material, subcontract and the grand totals of the estimates
• Include taxes into the estimated cost at your option
• Retrieve PDF forms of the estimates and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Win more proposals
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Increase efficiency
• Improve data accuracy
• Optimize the workflow
• Save time and reduce costs
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize easy-to-use Construction Estimator and Bidding app to make construction project estimates, calculate project costs, email the PDFs to customers and more!
In addition to using free Construction Estimator and Bidding version you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
As the newest member of the OnSite Mobile App Family, OnSite Punchlist gives you the ability to create, organize, and manage detailed project punchlists, allowing your entire team to easily coordinate more efficiently. OnSite Punchlist is your comprehensive solution for managing multifaceted projects. The app works with your ConstructionOnline Account, and keeps you up to date from wherever your work takes you.
Communicate With Your Team
• Comprehensive item recording
• Assign resources to ensure responsibility
• Track issues with priority and status assignment
• Set due dates
• Arrange punchlists with folders to keep your project organized
• Easily attach photos and videos to items for the most accurate item tracking
ConstructionOnline connects your project team - anywhere, anytime. As a free web service, ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
With OnSite Punchlist, your device is the only tool you need to ensure quality and efficiency throughout your entire project. Stay ahead of the game with OnSite Mobile Apps and ConstructionOnline.
PART 2: Calculate bending radius for balustrade rails, rails length, step rising, angle for balustrade, and circumference. We included drawings for spiral stairs with dimensions for better understanding.
PART 3: BLACKSMITHS ART BRUNO KALCIC are are in buissenes since 1989.
We make unique hand wrought combined products. Welding is rearly in use. All combined products are wroughted by ourselfs with the help of fire and varius hammers.
You can order all sorts of gates (garden or backyard), fences (garden, balcony and staircase), window nets, tombstone crosses, wrought beds, tables, chairs, curtain sticks, coat hangers, candelsticks , chandeliers,... Products that are exposed to bad weather are tilled with hot zinc and painted with paint for zinced iron.
Tell us your ideas and if you don't have any don't wory becouse we have many. Counseling is free so don't be afraid to call us.
Besides all we are making elements for locksmiths and window nets for furniture manufacturers.