- Calculate Multiple Roofs
- Set Labor & Material Prices
- Add New Materials
- Detailed Price and Size Report
- Save & Export Results
- FREE Lifetime Updates!
NOTE: Before you buy this app, watch Demo Videos on http://www.youtube.com/roofcalculator
Fully customizable general materials prices and general settings - you can change:
- Waste factor for gable and hip roofs.
- Cost per square for materials and labor.
- Cost for each skylight and chimney flashing.
- Roof tear-off cost per layer.
- Miscellaneous materials cost.
- Many more setting.
Roofing Calculator version 2.1 - PLEASE UPDATE. More app info on http://www.RoofingCalculator.org/app.php
There is no METRIC system yet - it will be added it soon.
V2.1 - Small bug fixes - see "Recent Changes"
- Multiple Roof Sections – now you are not limited to one roof calculation at a time. You can add up-to 10 roofs or sections per calculation. Our app will intuitively add up all the roof sizes, materials needed for the job, and give you a detailed report, showing totals and breakdowns for each section.
- Saving and Exporting of Results – now every time you calculate a roof, a report will be generated, that you can go back to, and either modify it, review or export to yourself of to your client in a professional looking PDF file, with your company’s letterhead, as an official proposal.
- GPS Location – to make your day-to-day roofing work easier, the Roofing Calculator App will intuitively get you location during an estimate, and record the address with fair degree of accuracy and speed. This address will be associated with each saved report. You can always go back and change the address, as well as add customer’s information and your notes about the project.
- Improved Roof Calculation Accuracy with addition of Valley, Dormers, Miscellaneous Costs (Permits, Dumpsters, Equipment, etc) and Sales Tax calculation.
Roofing Calculator app is made for roofing contractors and sales people to help you quickly estimate roofing cost, roof size, and roofing materials amount and prices.
Roofing calculator is an excellent sales and roof estimating tool for roofing sales professionals. It's great at calculating roofing prices for asphalt shingles roofs and metal roofing prices. Roof Calculator will greatly simplify your roof estimate process. With roofing calculator you can provide a roof quote to your customer on the spot, instead of having to go to the office.
Roofing Calculator app for Android combines the functionality of our free online roofing calculator, and gives you flexibility to change all prices and settings, as well as add new roofing materials.
For every roof you can choose roof size (width and length), roof pitch, roof type (gable or hip), roofing material (each material profile can be changed individually), number of stories / floors in the house (you can charge extra for each addition level), roof difficulty, number of skylight and chimney flashings, ridge vent cut-in and installation, roof tear-off and plywood (CDX / OSB) and other roof deck replacement.
Roofing Calculator app is also available on iOS devices - iPhone and iPad.
Tags: Roofing, Roofing Prices, Roofing Calculator, Roof Calculator Free, Roof Estimator, Roofing Estimate, Metal Roofing Prices, Metal Roofing, Roofing Cost
More app info at http://www.RoofingCalculator.org/app.php
Buy in App, Pick Up in Store
- Securely buy construction material and pick up at any Home Depot
Track In-store and Online Receipts
- View past in-store receipts and online purchases for your projects
- Reorder materials from past purchases or jobs
- Add additional receipts to your Pro Xtra account
- View Customer Service Agreements (the big receipt) on your Pro Xtra Account
View Store and Pro Desk Information
- Call, email or fax any Pro Desk at your local Home Depot
- Find a Home Depot with available tool rental, truck rental, and Pro Delivery Truck
- Save favorite stores for quick access to inventory, store map, and directions
Check Store Inventory Tool
- Scan bar codes for fast and accurate ordering
- Find products’ aisle and bay location
- View specific product inventory at your local Home Depot
Tools and Calculators
- Quickly estimate materials for drywall, carpet, insulation and paint projects
- Easily convert measurements for area, length, mass, temperature and volume
- Save results for quick in-store or on-the-job reference
Whether you’re a general contractor, builder, painter, carpenter, roofer, plumber or other construction pro, The Home Depot Pro app’s contractor-grade features are tools that can help you run your business, jobs and projects more effectively.
Calculates Takt Time, Net Operating Time, Scheduled Time, Planned Downtime, Setup time per piece, Lot Size, and many more.
Easy step by step calculation for constructing Work Balance Chart.
Elements of Standard Work includes takt time, which is the rate at which products must be made in a process to meet customer demand. Work sequence, which is the process in which an operator performs tasks within takt time. Standard work in process, which is the inventory to keep the process operating smoothly.
Lean Manufacturing is a business system originally developed by Toyota.
The era of carrying around building plans on paper is over !
Drawing Pocket is an APP specialized for the construction industry.
If you use this APP , you can install massive amounts of Bldg plan data to your Android and attach all records, onsite arrangements, photos and so on.
It’s very easy to use.
After creating your account, upload the Bldg plan PDF data on the Drawing Pocket WEB page.
You can download the uploaded Bldg plan to Drawing Pocket at once.
You can browse the downloaded Bldg plan without a working Internet-connection.
・Paste photo data
・Input handwritten text
・Easy scaling function ( After you set the scale one touch of a button )
・Output with a PDF file and Mail it
・Save to a PDF viewer APP
Drawing Pocket works in conjunction with the existing Drawing Pocket version.
To use this APP, you will need a Drawing Pocket Account(User ID and Password).
You can get an account in the Drawing Pocket Site.
Upload a blueprint(photo) is done from the PC.
Quick Chippy is a collection of calculators for Chippy’s (and the home handyman that doesn't mind 'having a crack!')
It is designed by a carpenter, to take the annoying maths out of your building project.
It has been further road tested and refined by other Chippy’s.
It is so SIMPLE TO USE
Its features include;
• Concrete quantities for stump / post holes
• Rafter calculators
• Stair calculators that not only give you your rise / run but also tell you your stringer length
• Spacing calculators for joist / studs / weatherboard spacings etc.
• A simpler and more accurate way to find square than the old 3-4-5
and the reason this app was developed in the first place, was to find an easier quicker way to,
• have running measurements at your finger tips. Simply enter your measurement and hit CALCULATE
• use for weatherboard stops, deck set out, plate set out etc
The only simple and useful carpenters app on the market. The app you need to speed up your day!
"Beam Tools" is a useful tool designed primarily for pre-dimensioning of reinforced concrete beam.
This tool will allow you to evaluate, with a small error, the section of a beam whether you are in the site, for a business meeting or even during the modeling of the structure, allowing you not to oversize it.
This applies to all applications that we have created.
Within the application you will find some calculation schemes with which automatically calculate the bending moment.
After calculating the bending moments, you can calculate the cross section of the reinforced concrete beam and the required reinforcement.
Enter the values characteristic of concrete and steel, safety factors, and you're done.
You can either calculate the reinforced concrete beam but also verify.
The calculation is performed through simplified options, for example:
1. no account is taken of the concrete strength in traction phase;
2. the neutral axis is imposed to about 30% of the height of the section. In this way, the height of the section is not low.
This is a popular method in the professional practice.
* Follow us on Google Plus and on our YouTube channel.
*Download ours engineering product.
Download it and simplify your work.
This is an easy to use app that allows the user to estimate jobs on the go and email proposal from the convenience of an android mobile phone or tablet.
“This is a must have if you’re a contractor. Saves time and money. I no longer need to waste my time going to the office to send out a proposal.”
“I’m not good on my new phone at all and wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to use this estimating app, but it is VERY easy to use and proved me wrong. I now estimate and send out proposals from my work truck immediately after my job walk with clients. The clients are blown away with how quick they have a proposal and often times immediately award me the job.”
“Don’t leave the office w/o your hard hat, boots, measuring tape, and Estimating App. Great tool to have.”
Note from Developer:
Our apps work on 99% of android devices, but because there are so many devices out there we cannot test our apps on all of them. Please test the app on your device once purchased and if you don't like it or if it’s not working properly on your device we'll refund you money. If you like the app please leave us a positive comment. We cannot respond to negative comments so please email us your constructive criticism as we strive to make our apps the best.
This app was designed for the construction industry, but can estimate any type of job that involves any of the following: labor, material, subcontractors, rental equipment and anything else that would normally be plugged into an estimating spreadsheet.
It can be used to estimate large or small jobs, price change orders and change estimates, email proposals, email proposal with an estimate, or email estimate as a spreadsheet.
- Allows user to enter:
o Labor Rate
o Overhead Mark-Up %
o Profit Mark-Up %
o Sales Tax %
- Builds it's own database from saved estimates
- Currency option for different countries
- Material and Labor sheet
- Miscellaneous Costs sheet
- Subcontractor Costs sheet
- Rental Costs sheet
- Saves project in database until deleted by user.
- Has a Save As option to modify an existing project to suite the specifics of a new project.
- Email proposal letter as PDF file
- Email proposal letter and estimate as PDF file.
- Email estimate as spreadsheet (CSV file)
Examples of trades that can use this app are: General Contractors, Construction Managers, Mechanical Contractors, Electricians, Framers, Carpenters, Plumbers, HVAC, Piping, Sprinkler Fitters, Flooring, Casework, Iron Workers, Supplementary Steel, Concrete, Landscapers, Underground, Mechanics, Technicians, IT, information technology, water restoration, mold remediation, insurance companies, adjusters, and anyone else can needs to send out proposals on the go.
70+ Professional Grade, Easy to Use Tools
US or METRIC modes - Inputs and Outputs
*Top 100 Productivity App*
Featured by AT&T and Vodafone
"Best in Class" reviews -
The Best Android Construction Mobile Apps - getapp.com
3 Killer Android Home Improvement Apps - appshappens.com
HammerTime - poptechjam.com
Precision Inputs and Outputs
-US (Feet Inch Fraction)
-METRIC (Meter Millimeter)
What makes us better?
*True US or METRIC modes - localized materials, size choices, inputs and outputs
*The most flexible inputs - not constrained to just simple inputs, you'll find the more advanced options you need
*The most detailed outputs - beyond just the bare minimum results, we've listened to what you need
*Experience - Each calculator is battle tested - meticulously built with the input of hundreds of professionals
*Professional Grade - for the Construction Pro, Contractor, Builder, Handyman, DIY, Home Improvement
*Diagrams to help you master the inputs and outputs - no guesswork
*Built-in results sharing - text, email, copy/paste and more
*Clean and easy to use - no ads, crazy designs, or other annoyances
*Consistently updated and supported
*We appreciate our customers. Have an idea or special need? Send us a note anytime!
Please review the list below of our 70+ construction calculators, along with a few highlights to demonstrate the advanced features, inputs and outputs that we think make us the best.
= ROOFING CALCULATOR
* Attic Ventilation - Ventilation, Intake & Exhaust
* Advanced Rafters - Overhang, Ridge, Bird's Mouth, Common
* Simple Rafters
* Roofing Materials - Gables, Drip Edge, Ridge Caps, Bundles, Underlayment
= FRAMING CALCULATOR
* Balusters - Rake Angle, Centers, Spacing, Running Measurements
* Board Feet
* Floor Joists - OC Spacing, Running Measurements
* Wall Framing - Stud spacing, Studs & Plates, Advanced Algorithm
* Insulation - Batts & Blown
* Siding - Gables
* Stairs - Constrain Run, Adjust Riser Results Realtime, Running Stringer Points
= WALL, FLOOR & CEILING CALCULATOR
* Carpet & Vinyl Flooring
* Tongue & Groove Flooring
* Crown Molding
* Deck Boards - Diagonal & 90 Degree Layouts
* Demolition Waste - Building Type
* Drop Ceiling - Even Borders, All Materials
* Drywall - Room Dimension or Area, Ceiling, All Materials
* Finish Areas - Walls, Floor, Ceiling
* Paint - # Coats, Wall Type
* Tile - Field and Border, Diagonal or 90 Degree Layouts
= ELECTRICAL CALCULATOR
* Amps/Watts/Volts Solver
* Amps Required for Circuit
= FOUNDATION CALCULATOR
* Backfill - Volume & Weight
* Backfill on Slope
* Excavation and Backfill - Specific excavated (with swell) and backfill (with compaction) material selection
* Excavation and Backfill Basement
* Excavation and Backfill Footing
* Excavation and Backfill Trench
* Grade - Run/Drop
* Grade - Slope
* Rebar Beams & Columns - Variable Rebar Sizing & Ties
* Rebar Continuous Footings
* Rebar Weight
= PAVING & CONCRETE CALCULATOR
* Round/Rectangle Concrete - Total Volume, Premix and Portland Options, Rebar
* Post Holes - Per Column & Total Calculations
* Asphalt - Variable Base Weight
* Paving - Variable Base, Subbase, Compaction
* Wire Mesh
= MASONRY CALCULATOR
* Brick & Block Walls - Bricks, Courses, w/wo Mortar
= AREA, VOLUME & ANGLE CALCULATOR
* Arc Radius
= MEASUREMENT CALCULATOR
* Tape Measure
* GPS Measure (experimental) - Measure one point to another
* Drill Bit & Pilot Hole Conversion
= LANDSCAPING CALCULATOR
* Aggregate Rectangle/Round - Variable Materials & Densities
* Drainage - Rational Equation
= BUSINESS CALCULATOR
* Sq/Linear Ft Cost Estimators
* Margin & Gross Profit - Customer Price, Markup Profit, Project Overhead, Company Overhead
* Overtime - Regular, Overtime & Gross Pay
* Sales Tax
* Task Time
* Travel Time
The Labor Hours (or Cost) versus Physical Progress Calculation has to be viewed as a critical metric for any contractor. Our app has both to use. It measures “what is produced and billable for the cost (or hours) expended”. This simple metric largely determines profitability on each job and in total, each company. Successful projects make for successful construction firms. It is a one-way street. Our research indicates 90% of all cost overruns are caused by labor issues on projects, so keeping a close eye on this direct cost should be a daily focus. Having daily comparisons and projections of total cost is what this app delivers. Daily updates keeps management proactivity high.
Each app is customizable. 50 unique tasks and cost codes may be inputted along with their budget and units estimated. Units completed, hours expended and cost accumulated can be updated each day or week. The calculator computes immediately.
There are two calculators in this app. 1) Labor hours 2) Cost. Each is measured against physical progress. You can use one or both at the same time.
Physical progress is measured in completed units. If there are x units of total work in a task then, placing the completed work units gives the exact percent complete. It is a control feature. The executive can physically count or measure work completed as a double check. For set-up of a task, place hours needed along with a unit count of 1. This will keep a slow start due to set up isolated.
The app will project a best case and worst case outcome. For instances where a savings is projected, the numbers will be negative (-). The reverse is true for unproductive (loss) situations. This makes the report accurate and honest.
We specially made these calculators to be very versatile, so whether you are working with feet & inches, or meters you can easily find what you are looking for. These calculators not only do feet and inches, but works with decimal dimensions as well. Easily work with precision with the one click precision tool, up to 1/16ths of an inch. Although, the one click precision tool only goes up to 1/16ths of an inch, you can get as specific as you want with the tenth & hundredths inputs.
Currently, the Hoss Construction Calculator includes:
-Baluster Calculator (both straight and angled)
-Block & Brick Calculator
-Board Feet Calculator
-Concrete Calculators (Circular & Rectangular)
-Crown Molding Calculator
-Interior Paint Calculator (simple & advanced)
-Linear Cost Calculator
-And anything else you may need can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We really are looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Let us know if you want us to add a calculator to our list and you will get it for free with the update! Also, we want to make the best product for you, so please report any bugs or error you may find.
In this app not only basic arithmetic operation , there are also trigonometric function , inverse trigonometric function , exponential function , and logarithmic function.
In this free ver., there is AD. We have also prepared pay ver. not expressing AD.
・Basic arithmetic operation , trigonometric function , inverse trigonometric function , exponential function.
・Copy by tapping display
・Switching to Simple Calculator
・Correspond to both Vertical orientation and sideways
*When you request additional function , we positively implement it.
Tool for students , scholars , and office workers.
Android OS 2.2 and after
We ask for your understanding in advance that in some cases we can’t take responsibility for damage or loss oriented from this app.
【Request & Improvement】
When you have any opinions , please contact us in following address.
*We can’t apply all request.
** 99c only this week. **
** Don't miss this deal **
**--> Supports BOTH Metric and Standard Units <--**
**--> 35 Great Tools in One App <-- **
* Why have multiple apps for budget tracking, saving your inventory and calculations, free form sketch. This one tool provides all the above and more *
This amazing App Features THIRTY FIVE (35) Easy-To-Use TIME-SAVING TOOLS.
** 35 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP **
** My Favs - Add any calculator to the favorite list.
** Capture Image: Free form sketch on your images (EXPERIMENTAL:supports 1-3MB image resolution,Portrait)
** DryWall Calculator
** Carpet Calculator
** Paint Calculator
** Floor/Tiles Calculator
** AirConditioner BTU'S
** Wallpaper Calculator
** Concrete Calculator
** Wall studs Calculator
** Brick Calculator
** Roofing Calculator
** Trusses Calculator
** Rafter Calculator
** Mulch Calculator
** Insulation Calculator
** Heater Calculator
** Drywall mud calculator
** Base-Board Trim calculator
** Concrete Block calculator
** Concrete Sona Tubes calculator
** Concrete Footings Calculator
** Roofing-Sheathing calculator
** Concrete Pavers calculator
** Concrete Gravel calculator
** Electric Garage Heater calculator
** Roofing Shingles Calculator
** Roof Pitch Calculator
** Add Notes
** My Tools
** My Budgets
** Conversions Calculator
** Email all the Saved calculations
** Total Summary Feature
** Full calculator
** Add to Calendar any notes
** Schedule any of the saved projects to your calendar.
- Email all the saved calculations
- Save unlimited projects for each of the calculators.
- Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculators.
- All calculators display both actual and the tolerance values.
- Configuration screen to configure default labor rates for different calculators
- All calculators list the material price, labor price and total price.
- Add the projects costs across different calculators
- CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rates, tolerance values, UOM (metrics or standard)
- PROJECTS: This screen lists all the saved calculations with the latest one displayed first. Search any of the saved projects
- DRYWALL: Calculate drywall sheets
- PAINT: Calculate paint materials
- CARPET: Calculate carpet materials
- TILES: Calculate tile materials
- WALL PAPER: Calculate wall paper materials
- AIR CONDITIONER: Calculate BTU's
- CONCRETE: Calculate concrete materials
- STUDS: Calculate wall studs materials
- BRICK: Calculate brick materials
- ROOFING: Calculate roofing materials
- TRUSSES: Calculate trusses materials
- RAFTER: Calculate rafter materials
- MULCH: Calculate mulch materials
- HEATER: Calculate heater requirements
- INSULATION: Calculate insulation materials
- DRYWALL MUD: Calculate drywall mud materials
- BASE-BOARD TRIM: Calculates the needed base board materials for rooms
- CONCRETE SONA TUNBES, FOOTINGS: Calculate the concrete for Sona tubes and footings
- SHEATHING: Calculate the roof sheathing OSB sheets (Roofing calculator)
- CONCRETE GRAVEL: Calculate the amount of gravel in Cubic yards & tons
- CONCRETE PAVERS: Calculate the amount of concrete pavers
- ELECTRIC GARAGE HEATER: Calculate the heating BTU's required to heat your garage.
- ROOFING SHINGLES: Calculate the Roof shingles, Rolls of felt for your roofing project.
- ROOF PITCH: Calculate the angle or the pitch. Also calculate the roof ridge height.
- CONVERSIONS: Convert between 7 different types of UOM's
- ADD NOTES: Simply write and store the notes. Notes can be optionally added as events to your calendar.
- MY TOOLS: Save your tools, add to wishlist.
- MY BUDGETS: Plan your budgets, add line items.
- SUMMARY: Available in all the calculators. Choose this menu option to add different project costs.
- CALCULATOR: A complete calculator to perform math operations.
- CAPTURE IMG: Do free form sketch on your images to mark features. Change camera setting to 1 or 3 MB resolution to use.
Looking for small changes in your house u definitely need our Home Construction Calculators.
Are you Home Builders are House Contractors you can use our Construction Calculators for sending Construction estimates and Materials Quotations to your clients through our app.
Looking for Home construction our app will help u in calculations & estimating your costs for House construction.
All the home builders can easily calculate all they need for construction and save by emailing the quotes to their personal mails and check whenever they want.
Please help us by rating our app in the google play
Acreage Calculator: calculates the acreage (no of acres)
Air Conditioner Calculator:To find the perfect sized air conditioner for your room
Arc Calculator: to calculate the arc length
Asphalt Calculator:to calculate tons of asphalt hot mix required.
Attic Ventilation:to determine the proper amount of ventilation
Back fill for Trench Calculator:approx materials req for filling back fill trench
Balusters Calculator: To calculate no of balusters & centers,spacing
Base Board Calculator: estimate of how much baseboard will be required
Base Trim Calculator: how many trim pieces you will need based on the no of doors, windows, stairs.
Board Feet Calculator
Brick Calculator: Number of bricks you would need to build your house.
Carpet Calculator: Calculates the cost of carpeting
Carpet & Vinyl Flooring Calculator: to calculate total square ft needed of vinyl flooring and cost for materials
Circle Calculator: To calculate Circle's Total Area, Circumference and Diameter
Circle Sector Calculator: To find out Total Sector Area
Concrete Calculator: calculates the amount of cubic yards of concrete required and total cost
Concrete (Circles) Calculator:
Concrete (Rectangles) Calculator
Conversion Calculator: To Convert many metric and imperial length units
Cube Calculator: To find out Cube Volume
Cylinder Calculator: To Calculate Area & Volume of Cylinder
Demolition Waste Calculator:
Discount Price Calculator: To Calculate final and Discounted Price
Drop Ceiling Calculator: Caculates materials needed for a drop ceiling installation
Drywall Calculator: square footage of a room
Electric Garage Calculator: Calculate the heating BTU's required to heat your garage
Excavation & Backfill Basement: To calculate backfill for basement
Finished Goods Calculator
Footing Calculator: Calculates cubic yards of concrete you need to pour
Gps Decimal Degree Calculator
Gravel Calculator: How many Cubic Yards of gravel you need for covered area
Gross Profit Margin Calculator
Grout Volume Calculator: volume of grout needed to fill the space between tiles
Heater Calculator : To work out what level of heating you need
Paint Calculator: how many gallons of paint you will need to paint your walls or ceiling.
Rafter Calculator:Calculates the length of the rafters
Retaining Wall Calculator
Roofing Materials Calculator
Roof Snow Load Calculator
Sales Tax Calculator
Siding Square Calculator
Soffit Vent Calculator
Sono Tube Calculator
Square Footage Cost Calculator
Stairs Calculator: calculate the dimensions you need for building a straight staircase.
Studs Calculator: Calculated the number of studs required for given dimensions
Task Time Calculator
Tile Calculator:tiles you need to buy
Travel Time Calculator
Trusses Calculator: Calculate the trusses needed for roofing
Wall Paper Calculator: calculate the amount of wallpaper