Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
PREVIEW ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/transittimes
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VTA, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Here are the permissions we request access to:
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions
It saves you time and money by integrating appointments, traffic, and client availability to create optimal routes. More than a simple list of stops, Road Warrior contains several analytical features to help you with stop selection itself. Because hitting the right targets at the right time is important.
Be a Road Warrior with our app to guide you
Road Warrior is designed for the unique needs of travelling professionals, such as delivery drivers or sales reps, who need to visit multiple locations every day. The Route Planner Pro optimizes and schedules your route to allow you to visit a client just when they are free, and gracefully change course when another client cancels at the last minute.
Take a test drive today
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple destinations
• Optimize routes based on time or distance.
• Create routes with 8 stops with the basic version.
• Create routes with 24 stops with the premium beta.
• Prioritize stops based on self-selected levels.
• Add time windows (e.g., open 9am-2pm.)
• Add appointments to ensure you arrive on time.
• Track your stops and recall past call notes.
• Navigate with your favorite nav app (e.g. GMaps, Waze).
• Copy locations from GMaps or Contacts
• Batch Upload locations.from .XLSX or. CSV
• Download Activity
• More to come...
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows (TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSPTW with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
• Small Business Owners
• Delivery Drivers
• Pharma Sales Reps
• Real Estate Agents
• Insurance Adjusters
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 1.7: UX & route improvements.
Version 1.8: Optimize more stops in beta
Version 1.9: Refine & Polish
Version 2.0: Premium upgrade.
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
The premium beta is a free program available to you to designed to test developing features. Specifically, this will enable you to optimize routes with extended number of stops (24 for now, more very very soon). To join, simply add a 9th stop to any route. You will be prompted to register for the beta. Be a Road Warrior.
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed. If you encounter any problems with the app, email for help at firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting any issue as a review does not typically allow for the exchange of information required to resolve an issue.
Keywords: Route, Tour, Trip Planner, Multi-Destination Optimization, Scheduling, Delivery, Vehicle Logistics
IT'S THE MOST DOWNLOADED AND USED, Multi Stop Mobile Route Planning Software On The Planet
Route4Me is used by Tens of Thousands of Businesses - in Hundreds of Different Industries
AND It's already being used by thousands of individual UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac drivers to make deliveries to your home.
They Benefit Greatly
By Using The Undisputed Industry Leader: Route4Me
Read The Full Page Below And Discover
All The Ways YOU Will Benefit Too.
Do you like being late to appointments, work, or any other place you have to visit?
Do you like driving to one part of town, only to go back where you came from 20 minutes later?
It doesn't matter if you're self-employed, work for a small business, or a big company, the time you're wasting is YOURS.
Unlike ANY OTHER routing or navigation system in the AppStore, Route4Me INSTANTLY re-sequences your ENTIRE route in the correct order, so that you don't zig-zag across town.
Route4Me is THE route planner for pro roadwarriors, field-sales, field-service, real estate, deliveries, technicians, airport routes, or any other type of multi-destination trips. Enter addresses, zip codes, cities, states, or airport codes and Route4me will optimize the route for you - in seconds!
And even IF your employer reimburses you for gas or per stop visited, use the time you save driving around for a longer lunch, get off work early, watch a movie, or spend time with your family.
- - - - > DOWNLOAD ROUTE4ME FOR FREE NOW < - - - - - -
Route4Me's app makes your multi-destination trips quick and easy. Unlike most navigation systems, Route4Me gives you the most optimal route when you need to go more than one place. Save time, money, and miles by optimizing your routes.
Route4Me presents your route in multiple formats and offers a map interface as well.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Reviews from the Experts
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Route4Me is an online service that tells you the most efficient route to complete all your errands; just put in the addresses, and let it work its magic.
***WALL STREET JOURNAL***
Route4me optimizes your route when traveling to multiple destinations, allowing you to enter up to 200 addresses per route. Route4me claims that routes are usually 25-35% shorter after being optimized.
The app could be particularly helpful for small business owners who regularly make multiple deliveries in a single trip.
***CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR***
Route4me.com won't run your errands for you but it simplifies the task. Type in all the addresses you need to go to (up to 10), and the site will calculate the shortest route and provide directions.
Need to visit our vendor and a few clients this afternoon? You could eyeball the map to pick the best route, or you could do it the scientific way. Here’s a Web site that will find the most efficient route to all your destinations quickly and easily — complete with driving directions.
Route optimization for these industries:
Airport Shuttle Service
Beverage Machine Refills
Education / Tutor
Farming & Agriculture
Food - Delivery
Food - Catering
Food - Bakery
Food - Chefs
Heating & AC
Laundromat / Cleaners
Printing & Press
Propane & Energy Delivery
Auto Vehicle Transport
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
- Turn by turn directions
- Shows current destination
- Time to reach destination
- Distance to destination
- Watch vibrates for each turn update in route
- Toggle vibration on/off from menu on watch
- Supports low power mode (monochrome) to save battery power
- Toggle low power mode on/off from menu on watch
To use you must enable this app in your Accessibility Menu (see screenshots):
- Go to Settings -> Accessibility
- Under Services tap on "Google Maps SmartWatch 2"
- Make sure that the service is turned On
To use the app:
- Start app on your SmartWatch 2
- Open Google Maps on your phone
- Look up destination and start Navigation
- Directions will now show on your watch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford
- All licensed public transport operators included
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and trams from transport providers such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Bus Éireann, DART, Commuter Rail, AirCoach, GoBe, Matthews Coaches etc
- Displays stops near you
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
The app is being continually developed, service data is being updated and improved. We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone when you are using the app.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Features are for example:
- Plan yor trip between two addresses/stops.
- Subscribe and get notification if there is any problem with your trips.
- Locate the nearest stop via gps.
- Easy presentation of the trips.
- Trip presentation on a map.
- Price and sms-codes.
- Accessibility information.
- Disturbance information and new trips suggestions if your trips is not possible due to delays (Real time information is not available everywhere).
- Real time timetable for stops.
- Traffic disturbances (in Swedish)
- Gadgets for stops and trips.
★★ Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries ★★ MTA App Quest award winner ★★
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: email@example.com
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
1. This version will only provide trip plan departing "ASAP". Scheduled plan will be supported in future build.
2. If WiFi or GPS location is on, the departure will automatically be assigned with the current location.
3. The last five trip planning information will be stored locally. This information can be viewed without internet access.
More features will be added in future builds. Please contact programmer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you met any problems.
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to see what your options are.
For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions and 12,000+ items including Trip planning and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
New Features !! - You can now export/import multiple lists and email or share the list with anyone. copy/move between lists/categories/items. Quickly create your own customized list in a matter of minutes. Easily duplicate the list or categories or items. Easily change your backup location and password protect your list.
The app comes with FREE lifetime updates. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Easily create your own customized list by importing from the factory list.
- Add or Edit lists/items/categories (menu option)
- Hide/Unhide checked items (menu option)
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again. (menu option)
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Quick list view - to view all your current personal lists.
- Rearrange items/categories(menu option)
- Delete existing lists/items/categories (long press for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export the list to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- You can have UNLIMITED number of lists
- Import the list from your sd card / external storage
- Importing the list preserves the state of each and every item - (ie) whether checked or unchecked
- Import the Factory default list anytime you want.
- Search through the list of exported lists.
- Delete exported lists.
- Edit your list on your PC. Import "Help" Factory list to read instructions to edit the list.
- Easily Share and email list with your friends / family through Gmail or Facebook or any other sharing client you have on your device.
- Send your list via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send the list to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
- Password protect your lists from prying eyes.
- Change backup location. Specify dropbox location now.
- Reminder every 1 week to backup personal lists.
- Tip: Just tap on the top to goto Initial screen from any screen.
Make trip stress free. Enjoy your trip !!
keywords: trip, trip checklist, trips, trip planning, trip planner, trip packing, packing trip
-You may need to re add saved trips after downloading the latest database. (long press on an existing saved trip to delete)
-No network access required after initial download.
-Small timetable download.
-Search by stop or route.
-Save favourite trips.
-Use GPS to find nearest stops.
-Real Time departure times where available
This app works best if you find the trips you are interested in using the published timetable or Google maps. Once you know the stops and route you are interested in this application gives you a quick, easy and offline way of finding when the next service departs.
If you would like something added or you find any problems please let us know at email@example.com
The Data used by this application is available free of charge from Adelaide Metro at www.adelaidemetro.com.au
Tap 'My Alerts' to customize your daily commute!
- Real-time NYC subway status
- Scheduled & customizable alerts
- Background sync & MTA service updates
- High resolution New York City Subway Map
nycTrans.it focuses on enhancing the daily commute. In addition to intuitive interface and standard features such as real-time MTA Service Status and NYC Subway Map, key feature that really sets nycTrans.it apart from other subway apps is a Customizable Subscription to MTA Service Alerts that functions in the following manner:
- Select individual subway lines you use daily
- Enter commute schedule, listing days and times of morning/evening commutes
- nycTrans.it will then run scheduled checks with MTA before your commute starts
- And notify you if there are any delays
- No need to manually check the app
- nycTrans.it quietly runs in the background only showing relevant alerts
Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
* INTERNET-CONNECTION-REQUIRED *
NOTE that before updating the app you must perform a full uninstall of the older application.
SmartTransit supports more than 100 cities worldwide:
1.Los Angeles(Metro, LADOT)
2.San Francisco & North Bay region(SFMTA,AirBART,Caltrain, Golden Gate Transit and Ferries)
9.South Bay region(Torrance)
14.Alameda and Contra Costa(AC)
15.Central Contra Costa
17.North Lake Tahoe,Truckee
19.North San Diego
1.Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area(MTA)
2.Cape Cod Region(CCRTA)
4.Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, and Wayland(MW)
1.Minneapolis,Saint Paul,Airport(MAC),Anoka County Maple Grove,Plymouth,Prior Lake,Scott County,Shakopee,Univ of Minnesota(MetroTransit)
3.Apple Valley,Burnsville,Eagan,Rosemount and Savage
4.Chapel Hill,Carrboro&Univ of North Carolina
3.City of Corvallis and Albany/Linn Benton Loop(CTS)
1.Lehigh and Northampton(LANta)
2.Bucks,Chester,Delaware,Montgomery,Philadelphia Counties(SEPTA bus&rail)
★Utah,Salt Lake City(UTA)
8.Victoria, Whistler, Pemberton Local and Commuter, Squamish Commuter and Kelowna(BC Transit)
★Belgium:Flemish Region(De Lijn)
Just turn on the GPS and it will find all public transit stations around you and will list the name of the stations, routes/trips, next arrival times, your distance to the stop and your relative location to the stop on the Google maps,...
You could also add the stops to the favorite list. Once added to the list you won't need to enable the GPS anymore.