★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
· Adelaide, Australia (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Albuquerque, NM, USA (ABQ Ride)
· Amsterdam, Netherlands (GVB, EBS)
· Atlanta, GA, USA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Auckland, New Zealand (Auckland Transport)
· Austin, TX, USA (Capital Metro)
· Barcelona, Spain (TMB)
· Berlin, Germany (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Boston, MA, USA (MBTA, Massport)
· Brisbane, Australia (TransLink SEQ)
· Budapest, Hungary (BKK, BKV)
· Calgary, Canada (Calgary Transit)
· Canberra, Australia (ACTION)
· Chicago, IL, USA (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati, OH, USA (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas, TX, USA (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Edmonton, Canada (Edmonton Transit System)
· Göteborg, Sweden (Västtrafik)
· Groningen, Netherlands (Qbuzz)
· The Hague, Netherlands (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Halifax, Canada (Halifax Transit)
· Helsinki, Finland (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Houston, TX, USA (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· London, United Kingdom ()
· Los Angeles, CA, USA (Metro)
· Madrid, Spain (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Malmö, Sweden (Skånetrafiken)
· Manchester, United Kingdom ()
· Miami-Dade, FL, USA (Miami Dade Transit)
· Miskolc, Hungary (MVK)
· Montréal, Canada (Société de transport de Montréal)
· New York, NY, USA (MTA, MTA Bus Company, Long Island Rail Road, Shore Line East, MNR Hudson Rail Link, Metro-North Railroad, NY Waterway)
· Oslo, Norway (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Ottawa, Canada (OC Transpo)
· Oulu, Finland (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Perth, WA, Australia (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Philadelphia, PA, USA (SEPTA)
· Portland, OR, USA (TriMet)
· Quebec, Canada (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Rotterdam, Netherlands (RET)
· Salt Lake City, UT, USA (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego, CA, USA (MTS)
· San Francisco, CA, USA (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA))
· Stockholm, Sweden (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Sydney, Australia ()
· Tampere, Finland (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Torino, Italy (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Toronto, Canada (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver, Canada (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Washington, DC, USA (MET, DC Circulator)
· Wellington, New Zealand (GO Wellington, …)
· Winnipeg, Canada ()
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
New York City, San Franscisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming..).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress / GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
- Comprehensive. A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes (walk, bus, subway / metro, cycle / bike sharing, cab / taxi, train / rail, tram, ferry).
- Real-time data. Live times and info on all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times).
- Simple, fast, usable and award winning design.
- Full of features. Disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, calories burned, metro map, saved routes, weather, Meet Me Somewhere.
- Personalization. Ability to tailor the app around your needs. All sorts of things you need or may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until it is the best one on your phone.
- Now supports Android Wear, live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch.
★★★★★ "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it"
★★★★★ "Best transport app I have ever used"
★★★★★ ""This app is essential for my commute on a daily basis and the real time scheduling is a live saver”
★★★★★ "The most useful and well developed app on Android"
★★★★★ "I would be literally lost without it. This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Taxis
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit Buses (Buses, Rail, Light Rail)
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), Tramlink, National Rail Trains, Barclays Bikes
- Paris: Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP), SNCF, RER, Transilien Trains, Vélib
- Mexico City: Metro (STC), Metrobús Mexico DF, Suburbano, Trolebús & Tren Ligero (STE), Camiones (RTP), Ecobici
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Follow us on Google+: http://google.com/+Citymapper
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
“Life saver! Increased my number of deliveries by 40%”
“Off the chain.... as a Fedex Ground Contractor this helps TREMENDOUSLY!”
“For Hustlers: The Best App Money Can Buy “
Are You a Road Warrior?
Road Warrior is a reliable route planning app designed for the traveling professional. Road Warrior makes it easy for you to plan your daily route, schedule stops, and prioritize your daily deliveries based on destination and client availability. The routing software adjusts to real-time road conditions, equipping you with the most optimized route available.
Who Are Our Road Warriors?
• Couriers (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, independents)
• LTL Carriers
• Delivery Drivers
• Sales Reps
• Insurance Agents
• Small Business Owners
Create Effective Daily Routes
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple stop destinations (8 free, 120 pro).
• Optimize your route stops based on driving, biking, or walking (daily: 50 free, 500 pro).
• Flawless integration to 3rd party navigation apps (GMaps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon).
• Adjust route plan in seconds with manual drag & drop ease.
• Round trip option enables you to create closed loop routes.
• Add time windows so you arrive during open hours.
• Track your route activity with check-ins.
Share, Search, Filter Your Routes
• Share your routes plans with email or text.
• Add new addresses quickly with the auto-complete search bar.
• Search for new addresses from the web, previously saved locations, or your contacts.
• Filter saved destinations by #hashtags makes planning your daily route easier.
Upload, Download Your Routes (PRO only)
• Simple instructions available here: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/upload/
The Professional upgrade unlocks premium features of Road Warrior 2.0. Pro users will enjoy the ability to optimize routes with extended number of stops, as well as higher limits for search and total optimized stops per day. Road Warrior Pro is now available for $5 per month. Your time is worth it.
Compare BASIC vs PRO version at: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/gopro/
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 2.0: Professional Upgrade.
• Web Version (6-12 months)
• iOS Version (3-4 weeks)
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
A user guide is available at: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/gettingstarted/.
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed and up to date. If you encounter any problems with the app, please email email@example.com.
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP, TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSP with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of productivity software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
* Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
* Countdown Notification Timer with voice announcements [Full Version]
* 'Are we there yet?' - be alarmed when you've reached your final destination. [Full Version]
* Instant sort by location for favourite stops
* Find multiple nearby stops using your location
* Maps (track bus' position, visualize routes, see your vehicle and target stop, nearest stops)
* TTC service alerts via Twitter & TTC
* Offline Usability (text the TTC for predictions)
* Subway maps, including platform maps to increase efficiency of your commute
* Subway open-close times
* Customizable (rename your stops, many options in settings)
* Backup favourites
* Share (via SMS/E-Mail) predictions and your arrival times
* Uncluttered, colour-coded, intuitive interface with large easy-to-read text
See what others have to say about this app @ http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/05/29/transit-now-toronto-for-android-makes-it-easier-to-catch-that-elusive-streetcar/
--- Full version ---
Full Version vs Lite: http://www.transitnowtoronto.com/donate-vs-lite/
--- Contact ---
--- Note ---
- Please try not to leave bad ratings or negative comments if a feature isn't working. I am unable to respond to comments. Email me instead and I will fix it for you! Let's work together to make the TTC a more enjoyable experience. Thank you!
- Rate and comment if you like this app and tell your fellow Android friends!
- If the app is crashing after an update, try uninstalling then reinstalling. This fixes 99% for users who've reported FC's.
- Routes change constantly (due to construction), causing detours. You can now update TTC routes manually under settings menu on Find tab.
- All arrival time and route information comes from Nextbus
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Edmonton
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, Yolobus, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions
• Save time, buy tickets in a few taps
• Multi-payment option (use up to two credit cards)
• Commuter benefit cards accepted
• One transaction takes care of tickets for yourself and all of your traveling companions
• Email receipts
Purchase tickets and passes for travel on all NJ TRANSIT rail lines, as well as monthly passes for select New Jersey bus routes. MyTix is also available for travel to Meadowlands Rail Station (event days only).
When's my train? With just one click view the departure screens in real time for New Jersey Transit. You can preset up to three buttons for train stations of your choice.
Departure screens also show the Amtrak departures in New York Penn Station and stops in New Jersey.
For Metro North riders east of the Hudson or if you are continuing your trip to upstate New York or Connecticut, get the Metro North Departures app.
For riders continuing their trips on either Amtrak or the Path, please consider purchasing My Amtrak Trip or Path Destinations Premium.
The developer is not affiliated with New Jersey Transit, Amtrak, or Metro North.
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS) - network plans only!
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.0
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
I created Quicky just for the SF Bay Area, and just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni and AC Transit data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the Quicky webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information. Cheers!
Search terms: Quickie Transit Quicky
SF Muni San Francisco QuickMuni
“When will my ride be here?”
“Why is it late?”
“How do I get there?”
Roadify Transit is a transit app that answers riders’ three most important questions about urban navigation. We have the information in one place for all types of transit: subways, buses, trains, ferries, bike-sharing, car2go and more. Designed by people who navigate mass transit every day, Roadify provides real-time arrivals, schedules, maps and service alerts from official agency sources and other riders. It’s all there in one tap and on one screen so you can see what’s going on with a single glance. Roadify Transit is live in more than 60 cities in the United States and Canada including New York, Boston, Washington, San Francisco, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and many others. So you can use it at home and take it with you when you travel.
- Find out real-time arrival countdowns and schedules for all of your nearby subway, bus, train and other transportation options
- See maps with step-by-step directions
- Learn about service advisories in real time, including delays, route changes and planned work
- Get updates from other riders with on-the-spot information about what’s going on
- Complete information for more than 60 cities; no need to download new files or apps when you travel
Grand prize winner of BigApps 2.0; TechCrunch says, “Genius.”
“Hands down the best transportation app out there.”
“Very accurate and simple to use.”
“This is literally part of my body now. Can’t leave home without it.”
We’re constantly expanding coverage and are currently provide data for the following transit authorities:
- Metro & car2go
- MTA, Metro Subway, MARC, Light Rail & Commuter Buses
- Subways, Rail, Buses, Boats & Bike Shares
- All Metro CTA & Bike Share
- All Metro
- All Metro RTA
- Mountain Metro
- COTA and car2go
- Hartford, New Britain, New Haven, Yale Shuttle, Shore Line East & Metro North
- RTD, Bike Shares and car2go
Detroit / Ann Arbor MI
- DOT, U of Michigan & People Mover
- Metro & Bike Shares
- Beaches Trolley, Mayport Ferry & Skyway
Kansas City MO
- Metro & Bike Shares
Las Vegas NV
Lehigh / Northampton
Los Angeles CA
- Metro & Bike Shares
- MDT, Broward County, Bike Shares & car2go
Minneapolis / St. Paul MN
- Valley Transit, Metro, Bike Shares & car2go
Montréal Quebec Canada
- STM, Trains & car2go
- MTA & Bike Shares
New Orleans LA
New York NY
- MTA Subway & Bus, LIRR, MetroNorth, SI Ferry, NY Waterway, NJ Rail, Path, NJ Bus, NICE, Bee-Line, Downtown Connect, RI Tram, Bike Shares, New York subway map, New York bus map
Ottawa Ontario Canada
- OC Transpo
- SEPTA Bus & RAIL
- Valley Metro
- Port Authority
- TriMet & car2go
- CAT & Triangle Transit
San Francisco CA
- BART, Caltrain, Muni, Ferries, AC Transit, County Connection, SamTrans, VTA, Stanford Marguerite & Bike Shares
- Regional Transit
Salt Lake City UT
San Antonio TX
- VIA & Bike Shares
San Diego CA
- MTS & car2go
- Washington State Ferry, KC Metro, Pierce Transit, Community Transit, Sound Transit & car2go
St. Louis MO
Toronto Ontario Canada
- TTC, GO & car2go
Vancouver BC Canada
- Buses, SeaBus, SkyTrain, West Coast Express & car2go
- DC Metro, DC Circulator, MARC, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, Bike Shares & car2go
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
IT'S THE MOST DOWNLOADED AND USED, Multi Stop Mobile Route Planning Software On The Planet
Route4Me is used by Tens of Thousands of Businesses - in Hundreds of Different Industries
AND It's already being used by thousands of individual UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac drivers to make deliveries to your home.
They Benefit Greatly
By Using The Undisputed Industry Leader: Route4Me
Read The Full Page Below And Discover
All The Ways YOU Will Benefit Too.
Do you like being late to appointments, work, or any other place you have to visit?
Do you like driving to one part of town, only to go back where you came from 20 minutes later?
It doesn't matter if you're self-employed, work for a small business, or a big company, the time you're wasting is YOURS.
Unlike ANY OTHER routing or navigation system in the AppStore, Route4Me INSTANTLY re-sequences your ENTIRE route in the correct order, so that you don't zig-zag across town.
Route4Me is THE route planner for pro roadwarriors, field-sales, field-service, real estate, deliveries, technicians, airport routes, or any other type of multi-destination trips. Enter addresses, zip codes, cities, states, or airport codes and Route4me will optimize the route for you - in seconds!
And even IF your employer reimburses you for gas or per stop visited, use the time you save driving around for a longer lunch, get off work early, watch a movie, or spend time with your family.
- - - - > DOWNLOAD ROUTE4ME FOR FREE NOW < - - - - - -
Route4Me's app makes your multi-destination trips quick and easy. Unlike most navigation systems, Route4Me gives you the most optimal route when you need to go more than one place. Save time, money, and miles by optimizing your routes.
Route4Me presents your route in multiple formats and offers a map interface as well.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Reviews from the Experts
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Route4Me is an online service that tells you the most efficient route to complete all your errands; just put in the addresses, and let it work its magic.
***WALL STREET JOURNAL***
Route4me optimizes your route when traveling to multiple destinations, allowing you to enter up to 200 addresses per route. Route4me claims that routes are usually 25-35% shorter after being optimized.
The app could be particularly helpful for small business owners who regularly make multiple deliveries in a single trip.
***CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR***
Route4me.com won't run your errands for you but it simplifies the task. Type in all the addresses you need to go to (up to 10), and the site will calculate the shortest route and provide directions.
Need to visit our vendor and a few clients this afternoon? You could eyeball the map to pick the best route, or you could do it the scientific way. Here’s a Web site that will find the most efficient route to all your destinations quickly and easily — complete with driving directions.
Route optimization for these industries:
Airport Shuttle Service
Beverage Machine Refills
Education / Tutor
Farming & Agriculture
Food - Delivery
Food - Catering
Food - Bakery
Food - Chefs
Heating & AC
Laundromat / Cleaners
Printing & Press
Propane & Energy Delivery
Auto Vehicle Transport
How does it work? Transit information is sourced from official agencies, but any real-time updates from passengers will be weighted in in our calculation to give the best results. The larger the crowd, the better the data.
Beta version: only routing result by bus is available. More transport modes will be added later.
Feedback is welcomed.