Honey Screen, lock screen application for 10 million global users
Earn cash just by changing to the most used first screen, Honey Screen! Enjoy various benefits at once, such as charging stations, pedometers, lucky numbers, arcade games, and more!
4 ways to earn cash with HoneyScreen
1. Swipe the lock screen to earn points.
2. Look closely at the advertisements you are interested in and earn additional points.
3. Follow/Like and earn points on recommended brand social pages.
4. Accumulate various additional points such as pedometer and lucky number draw.
Where can the accumulated points/cash be used?
1. Earned points can be refunded as Naver Pay points!
2. It can be used in several cafes such as Starbucks, A Twosome Place, and Ediya.
3. You can also use convenience stores such as GS25 and CU, and various franchises such as Myeongrang Hot Dog, Mom's Touch, Joe's Tteokbokki, and Tous Les Jours.
4. Enjoy the game even more by purchasing paid items with Happy Money, Teen Cash, and Cultural Gift Certificates.
5. Make your cultural life even more fulfilling, such as Lotte Cinema movie tickets and Genie music!
6. About 50 other stores, including department stores, social commerce, telecommunication companies, and donation groups, are available!.
7. Of course, you can also deposit cash into your bank account by requesting a cash refund.
1. According to the Google play comment release policy (https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/138329?hl=en) Do not use your nickname in Google reviews! Nicknames in Google Play reviews If you promote , the accumulated points will be refunded and you may not be able to use your account in the future.
2. Please refrain from distributing false information for the purpose of referrer points, as it is impossible to delete or re-register your account if you are caught publicity in return.
Set the lock function and enjoy the lock screen more safely.
For quick and accurate answers, please send inquiries and complaints to email@example.com.
Reason for each Android access right
1. Honeyscreen has access rights that are classified as essential to obtain consent from Google (https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/security/permissions?hl=en) or access rights directly related to personal information is not requesting. You can use it without any worries
2. In addition, the access rights that HoneyScreen currently receives are basically essential for the operation of the lock screen app, and the reasons for each are as follows.
- Searching for running apps: Allows you to switch between app actions by identifying currently running tasks
- View WI-FI and network connections: Check if WI-FI or Internet is connected to use the service
- Disable screen lock: In order to use the lock screen app, Android's default lock screen is disabled.
- Full network access: allow apps to access the network
- Run on startup: allows the app to run on startup
- Set not to switch to sleep mode: The screen stays on unless the screen is turned off, so you can use the lock screen
- Vibration Control: Enable the app to vibrate