Honey Screen, a lock screen app with 10 million global users
Earn cash just by changing to the most used home screen, Honey Screen! Enjoy a variety of benefits at once, including charging stations, lucky number draws, arcade games, and more!
4 ways to earn cash with Honey Screen
1. Earn money easily by swiping the lock screen.
2. View ads of interest in detail and earn additional points.
3. Follow/like recommended brand social pages and earn points.
4. Accumulate various additional points such as lucky number draw.
Where can I use the accumulated points/cash?
1. Accumulated points can be refunded as Naver Pay points!
2. It can be used at various cafes such as Starbucks, Twosome Place, and Ediya.
3. You can also use convenience stores such as GS25 and CU, and various franchises such as Myeongrang Hot Dog, Mom's Touch, Joe's Tteokbokki, and Tous Les Jours.
4. Enjoy the game more fun by purchasing paid items with Happy Money, Teen Cash, or cultural gift certificates.
5. Enjoy more cultural activities such as Lotte Cinema movie tickets and Genie music appreciation!
6. Approximately 50 stores including department stores, social commerce, telecommunications companies, and donation organizations are available!
7. Of course, you can also receive cash deposited into your bank account by requesting a cash refund.
1. In accordance with the Google play comment release policy (https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/138329?hl=ko), Do not write nicknames in Google reviews! Nicknames in Google Play reviews If you promote , the accumulated points will be refunded and you may not be able to use your account in the future.
2. If you are caught spreading false information or promoting in return for the purpose of earning referral points, your account will be deleted and you will not be able to re-register, so please refrain from doing so.
Set the lock function and enjoy a safer lock screen.
For a quick and accurate response, please send any inquiries or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons for Android access rights
- Phone: Used to check unique ID on devices running Android 9 or lower.
[Select requests when using specific functions]
-Notification access permission: Used to receive notification messages when subscribing to reward advertisements or activating accumulation notifications.
* Other access rights currently received by Honey Screen
- Search for running apps: Identify currently running tasks and enable switching between app actions.
- View WI-FI and network connections: Check whether WI-FI or Internet is connected to use the service.
- Disable screen lock: Disable Android's default lock screen in order to use the lock screen app.
- Full network access: Allows the app to access the network.
- Run at startup: Allows the app to run at startup.
- Prevent the device from going into sleep mode: The screen will remain on unless you turn it off, allowing you to use the lock screen.
- Vibration Control: Enable vibration in the app.