*** Objective of the game ***
The card game Broom consists of making groups of cards that add 15 points, taking into account that each one of them has the value of the number it represents, with the exception of the jack that is worth 8, the horse that is worth 9 and the king that it's 10
*** Game board ***
The game Scopa coba begins by distributing three cards for each player and placing four uncovered cards on the game board.
*** Game instructions ***
Each player plays the card that suits him best among those in his hand, putting it on the table and trying to add 15 points with this card and as many as possible of those on the table.
If it does, collect the same, leaving the remaining cards on the mat.
If it can not add 15 or do not realize that it can add 15, it must undo a card that will be placed face up next to the rest of the cards on the mat.
*** Game over ***
When all the players have played their cards and no more is left to deal, the cards that are left on the mat will be picked up by the player who managed to add 15 for the last time and will count them as his in the final point count.
*** Count of points ***
- One point per Scopa. If you manage to add 15 points with all the cards on the mat it is said that you have made a broom
- A point for who has the 7 of coins.
- A point for the one with the highest number in the Seventies. To calculate the points obtained by the Seventy it is necessary to find the highest score card that has been raised from each suit. Each of them add points as follows:
- Figures (Kings, Horses and Sotas): 10 points each.
- 2: 12 points each.
- 3: 13 points each.
- 4: 14 points each.
- 5: 15 points each.
- 1: 16 points each.
- 6: 18 points each.
- 7: 21 points each.
- A point for who has the largest number of cards.
- A point for who has the highest number of coins.