*** Objective of the game ***
The objective of the card game Spit is to run out of cards as fast as possible. The first to achieve it will be the winner.
*** Game instructions: Spit ***
- Each player plays with a deck face down.
- The top 4 cards of each deck are placed face up.
- The top card of each deck is placed in the center on its back.
- Players play at the same time.
- If one of the 4 cards of a player is a number greater or less than one of the 2 cards in the center, then the player takes the card and puts it on the other card. Immediately a card from his deck is placed on the side where the card was thrown.
- If the 2 players want to put a card on the same card, the player who leaves it first wins.
- Win the player who first runs out of cards.
*** Game modes ***
In this game there are 2 game modes:
- Normal: With 3 different levels of difficulty: easy, medium and difficult
- Levels: With unlimited levels. You start at level 1, with very slow movements of the machine. When a level is gained automatically the next one is unlocked, each time the machine pulls faster. To what level are you able to reach?