In light of the state's plan for the digital transformation of government agencies and their subsidiaries and the ease of communication with citizens, the Egyptian Company for Metro Management and Operation offers this application to be in line with modern technology to become more interactive and accessible to the public by providing many services.
• (My Trip) service, which contains a trip plan, connectivity with global Google Maps, and a description of the trip in the three lines (the departure and arrival station - indicating the stations during the trip - the time of the trip - their availability each (duration in minutes) and includes
Information of interest to the passenger
Important stations showing the important landmarks near the metro stations to facilitate the access process
Linking with global Google maps to locate the nearest passenger station through the mobile application
Introduce the passenger to violations and fines and determine their prices to avoid falling into them
Develop a metro map for the three lines to help the passenger know the journey path
• Serving people with special needs and indicating the services provided, for example (wheelchairs - elevators - allocating ticket windows - allocating places in new trains - installing sound and light warnings for visual or auditory assistance
• Serving subway development projects to inform the public of the measures taken by the metro company to improve services (such as new train projects - new escalators and elevators - station development - ........... and so on).
• Creating a visual media channel for the Metro Company on YouTube
• Communication service with the public through means of communication such as (Facebook - WhatsApp)
• Unified government complaints reception service - complaints, suggestions and inquiries submitted to the metro company
• Your safety service is important to us, and safety instructions are explained to passengers on what to do and what not to do.
• Tenders and auctions service, in which details of all tenders and auctions are displayed, with the possibility of downloading tender files for viewing before purchasing, in order to review the conditions brochure
• Subscription service with a statement (contribution offices - the method of issuing the smart card - ticket prices and subscriptions - the division of subscription areas - the cash wallet of the smart card)
• The method of calculating the number of areas designated for subscription through subscription areas.
• Marketing service for shops and commercial spaces, indicating how to contract and activities for companies present in the stations, and methods of communication with the Marketing Department to benefit from the services provided
• Service privileges and advertising activity, including how to contract advertising space
• Services of the media center responsible for (issuing press releases - photo gallery - videos - following up on means of communication with passengers)