Google should hire this guy This app is the closest thing to having the full Google Calendar web app on your phone. Maybe even better. My wife & I rely extensively on Google Calendar for all our day-to-day scheduling and making sure we each know what plans have been made. And CalenGoo is the definitive mobile app for managing our Calendars on the go. Don't even blink at the price. I paid $7 for the iOs version, then without hesitation paid for it again when I went Android. Its more than worth it.
DOES NOT WORK, Horrible App! Does not work at all. Has not worked since I downloaded It! I WOULD LIKE A REFUND! I had to give this app at least 1 star just to leave a comment otherwise, I would not have given it any stars.
Icons unable to show Just updated my phone (moto G4 plus) and cannot add icons to events. Have downloaded them and I can see that they are installed, but when I click on icons in settings there is no option to show them... this used to work on my old Galaxy note 2... also have installed the alternative event flairs as suggested in your help doc but to no avail... though the icons are visible in the Google calendar...any suggestions?
The best! I went through tons of calendars, this one is the only one that actually does what you want, the way you want. And always updating to make it even better!
Absolutely awsome After serval years of use is still the best. Better than all others I tried. Highly customisable, glad to have made the investment. Keeps getting better, never found a calendar to replace it yet.
Tried them all, this is the best Not only that but excellent customer service if you have a question
- Support for syncing tasks with CalDAV servers (e.g. ownCloud, Yahoo, iCloud)
- Support for uploading attachments to Google Drive so that you can see your attachments in Google Calendar, too.
- Improved reminder time picker
- Added a sidebar mode for the day view ("Settings > Display and Use > Day view > All-day events in separate sidebar").
- Multi select function for the task view
- Many small improvements and bug fixes (including a bug fix for a crash when selecting a contact)