Notes with Caller ID will give you a quick and simple note taking experience. Not only is the note taking app simple and easy to use but also comes with a to-do checklist which can quickly be shared via email, a search function, data backup, and restore features.
As a top notes app for Android it is packed with many great features making it more than just a note pad.
Notes with Caller ID links your notes & calls together in a powerful way. It’s the best note taking app, which links your notes with your contacts so you can click-to-call directly from a note. Notes app also shows the last note you took on the caller. You can see it in real time while the phone is ringing. This way you easily remember what you discussed earlier.
More than just a note taking app, it also identifies callers and adds the name and number to a note with just 1 click. When your phone rings the notepad app instantly identifies callers. Even the ones not in your phonebook. After you hang up our notes app gives you practical options like saving the identified caller to your contacts, calling back, or sending an SMS. Or conveniently take a note with one click.
What’s included in this free notepad app:
• Handy note search feature for the ones who take many notes
• See your last note on the caller during the incoming call
• Create a new note and link it to a contact – now you can click-to-call directly from the note
• Take, edit, export, and view all notepad entries effortlessly
• Backup and restore your notes easily
• Save new contacts to your phonebook with one click, call back or send SMS
• Identify callers and search numbers in worldwide databases with 1 billion+ numbers
• Get warnings for millions of spam numbers
For your privacy and data protection we do not have access to any of your notes or store any of the information contained within them. Therefore, we recommend that you regularly use the useful backup feature on this app to avoid the accidental loss of any important information.