Perfect as baby monitor!
You have more than one camera? Use the grid view to see 2 or more cameras at a glance. Foscam Monitor supports up to 16 cameras!
You don't know the IP of a camera you just connected to your router? Foscam Monitor will find it for you. Please note the IP of a camera in a local network is not the same as the IP needed to see it over the internet. Have a look to the following guide to know how setup your router to make your camera accessible over the internet: http://www.e-foscam.com/blog/archives/192
App features include:
- Fast video streaming, up to 30 fps depending on camera model
- Receive audio from the camera
- Talk through camera speaker
- Motion control with buttons: up/down/left/right, zoom in/out, scan horizontally/vertically, move to preset position
- Motion control with gestures: up/down/left/right
- Motion control adjustments: reverse left/right up/down controls, set preset positions
- Video adjustments: contrast, brightness, flip/mirror image, infrared lights on/off
- PTZ settings: determine camera's motion speed
- Motion detection alarm: manage motion detection alarm activation and settings from your android device
- Mail service management: manage camera's mail service from your android device
- Flexible grid view
- Up to 16 cameras
- Capture camera image and save it to gallery
- Automatically detects cameras in your local area network
- Automatically check connection to camera as you enter camera settings
- Fullscreen view
Foscam Monitor is fully compatible with Dericam and other clone brands.
Try out the DEMO version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amstapps.xfoscamviewerdemo
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- Background recording. Make your own DVR!
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating window.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
G+ Beta: http://goo.gl/mqBVlZ
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Foscam APP is developed by Foscam IP camera manufacturer and Foscam brand holder Shenzhen Foscam Intelligent Technology co., Ltd.
Foscam all-new design the user interface and software architecture of the APP, to provide you better user experience. On Foscam, you can add your brand new camera in minutes, then view your camera from anywhere, anytime on the planet. You can also control and setup your camera, receive instant alerts when camera detect abnormal condition.
Thanks to the Foscam Cloud Service, after adding cameras on Foscam APP, you can login anytime to get your camera list on Foscam APP or Foscam Cloud Service website www.myfoscam.com, even if you reinstall the APP, or change a smart phone, no need to add camera again. Based on Foscam Cloud Service, we will develop more useful and interesting features for you!
With Foscam APP, you can:
- Add new cameras in minutes by following Setup Wizard.
- Configure your camera’s Wi-Fi connection in dozens of seconds without Ethernet cable and button by Foscam EZLink technology. (You can check whether your new Foscam camera support EZLink technology on its giftbox.)
- View live video from anywhere, anytime.
- Remote control, such as two-way audio, snapshot and recording, Pan/Tilt/Zoom control, night vision, preset and cruise.
- Setup camera, such as Wi-Fi connection.
- Foscam Cloud Service account register and login.
- Instant alerts. (Coming Soon)
Foscam Cloud Service website: www.myfoscam.com
Note: Foscam APP only support Foscam HD cameras, doesn’t support MJPEG cameras.
If you still use Foscam old version APP - Foscam IP cam viewer or Foscam Viewer, please install this all-new design APP to enjoy better experience.
You cannot login with Foscam Cloud account developed by Foscam US team.
Fresh new developer account, all-new design UI, architecture, security and operation process. We are always trying our best, to give you better!
Foscam Cloud is an optional service provided to users of Foscam IP Cameras. With Foscam Cloud, you can set up motion detection on your Foscam cameras and view recorded images or videos when motion is triggered, right from your phone! Quickly and easily set up your mobile surveillance system, complete with motion detection, mobile alerts, and cloud storage of your images and videos.
This service requires you to register for a Foscam Cloud account. View more information and pricing at http://www.foscam.us/foscam-cloud-pricing
With the Foscam Cloud app, you can:
- Watch live video from your Foscam cameras
- Save recorded images or video to the cloud
- Receive alerts when motion is detected
- Control motion detection and camera settings
- Edit your camera settings
Buy Ivideon Powered camera or connect your existing cameras in less than 5 minutes.
• Watch live streaming video any time — and get smart notifications of any movement or noise at your place.
• Monitor your home, office location, warehouse or shop. Watch your records from cloud storage. Be aware of everything in your business!
• Be sure that your children are safe while you’re away from home. Receive smart push notification of any motion or sound detected so you have no need to constantly monitor a screen.
• Amuse yourself watching what your pet’s daily routine is really like when you’re not home — right from your smartphone. And, yes, you can talk to your pets — and they can talk to you, too if you are using Ivideon Powered camera.
• Store your recordings into the Ivideon cloud. Your footage remains always-accessible in the Ivideon Cloud for up to 30 days. View archived video anytime, anywhere — either streamed over the web or you can download it in AVI format for offline viewing at any time.
It is easy to use it for remote surveillance. It allows you to gain access to your surveillance cameras over the Internet. It's an IP camera viewer, webcam viewer and video monitoring system in one hand. Monitor your home or office online wherever you are.
Most existing video surveillance solutions require at least some degree of expert knowledge and experience to set up. We, on the other hand, try to make Ivideon as user-friendly as possible. No special knowledge is required, you don't need to know anything about hardware and networking technicalities.
Quick access to live video feeds and video archive, audio recording, motion detection, all the features you would expect from an expensive professional video surveillance system — you name it, it's there.
With Ivideon you will be able to build your own video surveillance system in less than 10 minutes — and see what is happening in your office or at home over the Internet. A cloud camera with Ivideon Support (IvideonCam), webcam or IP camera (ipcam), an account at ivideon.com — and you're set.
Ivideon lets you keep cameras records in cloud storage and access your live video feeds and surveillance footage using Windows, Linux or Mac OS X desktop applications, mobile clients for Android, iPhone, iPod and iPad — or just a web browser.
It's not just an ordinary video monitoring app. It's a powerful video surveillance and security solution you are able to use anywhere.
Other Ivideon features include (but are not limited to):
— Professional video monitoring;
— Keep records in cloud storage;
— Keep records in local video storage;
— Export video into AVI or take snapshot;
— Mark your surveillance cameras on Google Maps;
— Share access to your cameras with your employees or friends;
— Embed live video feed from your camera into your blog or website;
— Utilize motion detection to record events instead of empty rooms;
— Baby or nanny remote monitor;
— Easy ipcam connection using rtsp and mjpeg protocol or CCTV and DVR connection;
— Panasonic, Foscam, Airbeam, Axis, D-Link, Hikvision, Dahua, Microdigital, Foscam, Easy-N, Acti, Edimax, TP-Link,Trendnet, Sony, Apexis, Logitech and many other cameras are supported;
— Fast playback, search, and export to video clip;
— Support cameras with presets, PTZ and patrol options;
— Export video sequence remotely;
— Do lots of other things no other video surveillance system can give you.
If you are looking for spy cam, streaming, video monitor, pet monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, ipcam, mydlink or webcam Ivideon helps you to get all these features.
Foscam is the world leading brand focusing on IP Camera.Foscam is distributing IP cameras in over 70 countries.
With Foscam Viewer, you can view and control your Foscam IP Camera from your Android phones and tablets. You can use it for watching your home, kids and pets anywhere if you can get a 3G or WiFi connection. Start to enjoy your security life now!
- Search and add Foscam IP Cameras in WLAN.
- Access Foscam IP Cameras by DDNS URL.
- Access Foscam IP Cameras by scanning P2P QR code.
- Real-time screenshot and recording.
- P/T/Z control.
- Manage the screenshot and recording files on your phone.
Notice: FI9820W and FI8620W are not compatible with this app.
- Pan/Tilt control supported for all compatible models.
- Two-way audio support on most models.
- Brightness/contrast settings adjustable via the app.
- Take snapshots of your live video feed.
eLook Mobile Cam (Android APP)
eLook iNVR (hardware)
eLook iVRT (hardware)
UniArgus Express (Windows software for video recording)
UniVRT(Windows software for video recording)
UShow (real-time video broadcasting service)
HWSS (Windows software for video sharing)
When you use a smartphone to surf the net, its IP address is dynamic, making connections difficult. With UniSVR’s HermesDDS Service, connections are established easily with HermesDDS accounts and passwords; powerful firewall transversal techniques let users connected to each other without complicated network settings; device owners can grant accessibility to specific individuals. Passwords and information are encrypted before being transmitted so it is completely secured.
Because of our latest product plan, from 2014/5/5 the service of eLook Mobile Viewer will be suspended. Please download eLook Viewer from Google Play to view videos taken by eLook Mobile Cam. Confirm that both eLook Mobile Cam and eLook Viewer are of ver. 3.0 and / or above. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience that might be caused.
■Introductions to the Developer■
UniSVR Global Information Technology Corp. is located in HsinChu Science Park, Taiwan. It is a professional company with more than ten years of practical experience of large-scale surveillance. The power generators of Taiwan Power Company are equipped with UniSVR’s products which account for 60% of total power supply in Taiwan.
The main function characteristics:
1) Smooth playback of video files
2) Automatically scan all videos on your phone,no need of complicated choice
3) With the latest hardware decoder.Many videos will benefit from the latest hardware decoder.
4) Touch screen zoom gesture.You can use variety of gestures on the screen , zoom in or out is very easily .
5) Interface lock.can prevent the video when misoperation, so you better enjoy the video
6) Play FLV files smoothly, no need to install the Flash Player plugin;
7) Optionally rename files or delete video custom function more powerful
8) Display Thumbnail of the video contents
Mainstream video formats supported: MPG, MOV, RM a, VOB, ASF, MKV, F4V, TS, TP, M3U, AVI, MP4, M4V, WMV, FLV, M3U8, RMVB, MPEG,
Please checkout the Demo version first. Demo application will ONLY run for a maximum time of 59 minutes.
For a full description of features and help guide please see www.androidcloudcam.net.
The main application features are covered below.
1. Operates as a smart IP camera. The application supports capturing silent camera pictures/recordings without anyone knowing!
2. Utilize your phone as a Skype portable webcam. MJPEG stream supported by most video chat services.
3. Real time video streaming over WiFi and 3G networks. Either connect to the device over WiFi and use VLC to view content or use the free streaming server (included as a download from CloudCam) to stream real time camera video from the device over 3G. No third party included!
4. Capture scheduled camera images/recordings and upload to the Cloud or save to SD card. Configure application to capture and send camera images to email, Picasa, Dropbox, or FTP.
5. G-Sensor/Picture motion detection. Automatically activate camera snapshot mode,video streaming mode or video/audio recording.
6. Scheduler supports multiple timers to control CloudCam features.
7. Notify using email when the battery status on the device changes. If the device is plugged into the mains, the device can detect a power failure from the mains and automatically email to notify.
8. Secure remote control from anywhere in the world. The application can be controlled remotely using email to switch ON/OFF CloudCam features and change camera settings (i.e. zoom, turn camera flash light ON/OFF, adjust picture quality,switch ON Snapshot/Video mode and many more).
9. Advanced performance settings to cater for long surveillance operations and limited power.
10. Switch CloudCam into sleep mode to save battery power and reactivate remotely or through configured timers.
11. Free streaming server supports automatic presentation of real time streaming video content from the handset to waiting streaming players like VLC. Multiple streaming servers can run in parallel on a PC,Mac or Linux server servicing multiple CloudCam device allowing multiple CloudCam devices can be viewed from a single source.
12. View MJPEG content from the camera over WiFi/3G networks using the free Android MJPEG viewer CamBuddy.
Provides a range of features to service a variety of tasks in everyday life like security IPcamera, home/car/bike/workshop/lockup/office/baby/elderly person/pet/hydroponic/fishtank/wildlife monitor, or surveillance.
Any questions then please drop an email to email@example.com.
This app provides a single point of contact to your home camera network. There is no need to insecurely open individual cameras to the Internet. This app connects using a secure and session-based protocol--no passwords are transmitted in plain text.
Key features include:
- Manage multiple Blue Iris installations
- Control the traffic signal icon, schedule and profile selection
- Receive Android push alerts when a Blue Iris camera is triggered or there is a critical status message
- Fast H.264 streaming
- Control PTZ, IR and more for any camera that’s also controllable at the Blue Iris PC
- Listen to and talk to any camera that’s also supported at the Blue Iris PC
- Navigate cameras by tapping and swiping
- Review recordings as stored on the Blue Iris PC, up to 64x speed
- Selectively delete recordings from the Blue Iris PC
- Remote control DIO output signals on compatible devices
Is it necessary to spend bucks on surveillance cameras? You have a better option, with Alfred! Turn your unused smartphones to surveillance cameras for free. Your smartphone is definitely more versatile and powerful than IP cameras in the market. If you are looking for a home security solution, baby monitor, pet monitor or an IP cam, stop searching now that you have Alfred.
Video surveillance has never been easier. Install Alfred the mobile app on two Android phones. One is your Camera at your designated location and take the other one with you as a Viewer. Log in with the same Google account, and that’s it! You are now connected to your loved ones via WiFi or 3G/4G from anywhere in the world. With Alfred’s motion detection feature, you are alerted with surveillance photos. Alfred keeps you informed at all times.
What’s so special about Alfred?
1. Alfred is friendly: Easy to use. No tutorial required at all.
2. Alfred supports multiple Viewers and multiple Cameras.
3. Alfred is always ready: Alfred minimizes the launch time. After you select your camera, you can see the secured location within 1-3 seconds even when you are using mobile connection.
4. Alfred is fast: With the tech, in less than a second, Alfred connects you and the secured location with the shortest latency and the highest interactivity.
5. Alfred is efficient: Depending on your network speed, Alfred adjusts video quality so you have clearer images and lag-free streaming.
6. Alfred is perceptive: Alfred offers free motion detection features. You get free photo messages from Alfred when motions are detected. Clicking on the message, you are directed to real-time surveillance of the specific location.
7. Alfred is deterrent: Two-way communication feature allows you to warn and deter unauthorized visitors.
8. Alfred is interactive: Sing to your baby or talk to your pets with the two-way communication feature.
1. Alfred is your baby cam. Alfred makes sure you are the first one to know if your baby is crying, sleeping or waking up. When your baby rolls over, Alfred sends you a motion detection message right away.
2. Alfred is your pet monitor. Alfred knows that they all look innocent but will help you identify who knocked over the trashcan. Interact with your pets with Alfred’s two-way communication features.
3. Alfred is your office surveillance camera. Manage your staff, visitor and assets with Alfred. Alfred secures your properties by sending you photo messages when motions are detected. Alfred is more responsive than other IP cameras.
4. Alfred is your nanny cam. Alfred makes it easier to manage your nanny or caretaker, and rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands.
5. Alfred is your home security system. Alfred guards your doors and garage to check if you have visitors, if your children have arrived home from school, if there is any suspicious people around, or if anyone left garbage at your doorstep. Alfred ensures that you are alerted when there is a break in or any suspicious activities.
6. Alfred is your spy cam. Alfred collects photo and footage evidence for you.
How can Alfred serve you?
1. Attach a fisheye lens to your smartphone for a wide-angle view.
2. Don’t worry about power cords and sockets. A mobile battery or a power bank for your phone can solve the problem. Locate your Camera phone wherever you prefer.
3. It is suggested to locate your phone closer to a WiFi station to ensure stable connection.
4. Press “Save Power” to keep your Camera phone connected for longer.
5. Where a tripod or a camera stand is not available, you can set up the Camera phone and target at your designated direction easily with a mug.
6. Any unused Android phone can work as your Camera phone, start watching over your location 24/7, and send you alerts if something comes up. tinyCam, dropCam and webcam.