e-jobsheet delivers, via the use of digital tablets, electronically completed work sheets for breakdowns, scheduled maintenance work, tire asset supplies (deliveries) and fleet tire inspections.
Jobs can be launched “over the air” to fitters from a web-based management console or, originated off of the app.
The TiDaeX™ web-management module provides dealers with comprehensive visibility of their mobile workers, including Work-in-Progress and full details of completed work, including time and date stamps.
The fitter can even use the e-jobsheet app in areas where signal is poor or non-existent. It supports “offline” operations.
Signatures, photos, and important data such as mileage and work recommendations from a vehicle inspection are all available to be captured.
The e-jobsheet app makes use of the increasingly wide consumer-acceptance and cost-effectiveness of digital tablet technology to deliver process improvements on an industrial scale.
With e-jobsheet, fleet tire contract holders and commercial tire service providers alike can enjoy – by connecting to each other via the TiDaeX™ platform - operational benefits associated with greater control over contract service work, improved visibility of operations, and a substantial reduction in “double-keying” and other administrative burdens, historically synonymous with job authorisation, service billing and payment collection between 3rd parties.
e-jobsheet can of course also be used where a tire service provider maintains its own direct fleets as well.
Integrated users can additionally benefit from stock levels being systematically updated with every job that is completed by fitters as well as in the preparation of service invoices.
The e-jobsheet app is one tool for all tire service purposes.
Benefits for tire service providers/dealers:
• e-jobsheet is universal. It can be used for direct fleet work or, for 3rd party work
• Dealers can launch jobs “over the air” to their fitters and, enjoy full visibility of the work in progress. This way, dealers can be incredibly responsive to customer demands for service.
• Fitters can also originate work from the e-jobsheet app on the digital tablet device.
• A completed job will be returned to the service provider with a branded, signed completion document within seconds of the work being completed by the fitter
• Options for integration into stock and billing software for auto-updates upon job completion by the fitter
• Low entry fees; astonishing ROI
Benefits for fleet contract holders include:
• e-jobsheet provides the contract holder with full control over which dealers undertake work on their fleets where tablets are being used
• Completed job data will be returned to the fleet contract holder within seconds of the fitter finishing work where parties are connected
• All data from completed job data – including tire inspection data – is available for collation and reporting. The contract holder always receives data back from any and all completed work on their behalf
• The TiDaeX™ platform supports commissioning, receiving and completing work between 3rd Parties – such as between depots and other tire service providers, even across countries and languages
• The job completion document means contract holders can invoice fleet customers within seconds of job completion.
• Empowers and optimises a tire service provider network through low-cost IT enablement and improvement for the dealer’s benefit.
Participants using e-jobsheet advocate open, equitable and independent participation.
e-jobsheet for fleet tire services is a multi-national, multi-language offering.