Record and transcribe your conversations and take meaningful notes, effortlessly with the Caption.Ed app.
We’ve all been lost in a meeting, lecture or video call, unable to hear what’s going on, zoning out during important information, and struggling to make notes only to then be unable to recall anything that was said.
Caption.Ed solves all of this for you so that you never miss out on what’s important.
With the Caption.Ed mobile app you can:
- Record and transcribe your conversations in real-time
- Input audio through your device’s in-built mic or use a bluetooth mic for super high-quality audio input
- Take meaningful notes on the go
- Highlight key information to review later on
- Annotate your notes with additional context you want to remember
- Listen back at your convenience
- Review your recordings and transcripts in your Caption.Ed library when it suits you
- Provide real-time captions anywhere
- Sync everything back to your account
- Whatever you do in the mobile app gets synced straight back to your Caption.Ed library
What sets Caption.Ed apart from the rest?
Customisable theming for accessibility
- Customise your text size for improved readability
- Switch between light, dark, and sepia mode for improved accessibility. The sepia mode is optimised for users who have dyslexia.
Multiple languages and subject-specific captioning
- Caption.Ed can support captioning in many languages including: British English, US English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, Chinese (Simplified), Australian English, Canadian French
- Caption.Ed also boasts a bespoke dictionary for captioning complex terminology. Social Sciences and Law, Health and Life Sciences.
Your data is stored securely in the United Kingdom
- Fully GDPR compliant, Caption.Ed stores all your data in London, UK.
Sign up for your account at www.caption-ed.com to get started.