Trying to create an account and it continues to say error. Doesn't even tell you what the error is. Not very helpful
This app is B.S. Marketing companies always call you, trying to set u up in their pyramid scheme.
It doesnt let me upload my resume. Keeps saying im not connected to a network or im offline or something. Please fix.
Lacking a lot of features, employers don't seem to take applicants seriously.
Why do I need to sign in to use this app?
It automatically set my location in the US and I was unable to change us even after changing it on the website. I'm in Canada and kept getting opportunities for Idaho!
- Added the ability to see recent job searches for an easy way to rerun a previous search.
- Users can now view how many times their resume has been viewed in the resume section of the app.
- Added the ability to see similar jobs on the jobs detail screen without needing to apply to the job first.
- Made Nationwide/Regional job displays an optional button in the filters section.
- Fixed an issue stating that your device was offline.
- More intuitive ordering of saved jobs.