Yes it's useful and helps you set up a nice start for a good resume. But the ads and frequent pop ups while using and or not using the app are unattractive. I would gladly pay to avoid that.
Trying to create an account and it continues to say error. Doesn't even tell you what the error is. Not very helpful
App is horrible. I am constantly having to uninstall and reinstall the app because it glitches and will constantly show no data access when I clearly have access.
This app is B.S. Marketing companies always call you, trying to set u up in their pyramid scheme.
It doesnt let me upload my resume. Keeps saying im not connected to a network or im offline or something. Please fix.
Lacking a lot of features, employers don't seem to take applicants seriously.
- Added the ability to see recent job searches for an easy way to rerun a previous search.
- Users can now view how many times their resume has been viewed in the resume section of the app.
- Added the ability to see similar jobs on the jobs detail screen without needing to apply to the job first.
- Made Nationwide/Regional job displays an optional button in the filters section.
- Fixed an issue stating that your device was offline.
- More intuitive ordering of saved jobs.