Children's booklet is the most complete mobile tool designed to provide the family and the pediatrician with quick and up-to-date access to information about the child's health. Developed by a team of primary and specialized care paediatricians with extensive experience, it replaces and improves the classic child health booklets provided by the health services of the different Spanish autonomous communities.
Unlike the traditional paper booklet, Children's booklet allows a broader and more detailed record of all the data related to the child's health, including in a single application the information collected in various documents such as the pregnancy booklet, vaccinations, child health document and pediatrician's clinical history, with the speed and accessibility that digital support gives you. This mobile application also has a web platform that allows the family to access it also through their computer and makes it easier for the pediatrician to view and enter data from the consultation itself.
With Children's Booklet all the information about your child's health is in your possession and on a server with the maximum data protection measures. You will be able to use it whether you change your pediatrician, your place of residence or if you are traveling and you decide with whom you share the information by inviting the pediatrician or family members. This invitation can be revoked at any time.
Children's primer allows you:
- Simultaneous control of the records of all your children, adapted to all types of families.
- Share information
- Permanent updating of the information and advice on health generated by the different health agencies, ministries and autonomous communities.
- Comprehensive and detailed collection of family and personal history: pregnancy, childbirth, neonatal period, allergies, diseases and surgical interventions.
- Information on vaccines and vaccination calendar permanently updated for ALL Spanish autonomous communities.
- Alerts via mobile notification of upcoming vaccinations and medical appointments.
- Recording of somatometric data (Weight, Height, PC, BMI) and visualization of growth curves (OMS).
- Record of the food introduction calendar and detailed information about each one of them.
- Record of the maturational milestones of psychomotor development evaluated in the respective health check-ups by the pediatrician.
- Management of agenda and contacts of interest for the health of your children.