The makers of the CattleMax cattle management software team are proud to bring you TagMax: an EID cattle tag app for the Allflex RS420 and LPR EID Readers, as well as the Tru-Test SRS2 and XRS2 EID Readers.
The app connects wirelessly to your cattle tag EID reader via the built-in Bluetooth - no additional hardware is required and there is no need to connect the reader to a computer.
SCAN CATTLE AND GROUP CATTLE INTO SESSIONS
• Create sessions of dates, pastures, or other working groups
• Open a session and review individual animal scans
• Scan EID tags to a session including date/time and GPS location
• Optionally enter corresponding Visual ID (Ear Tag) and/or weight
• Email a session file back to the office or to another recipient
• Export a session to your CattleMax account
• Works offline! No Internet connection is required
CATTLEMAX CATTLE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE INTEGRATION
Quickly lookup and retrieve cattle records in CattleMax. Connect your EID tag reader to your iPad or iPhone, tap the CattleMax menu item, and scan. The CattleMax feature requires an active CattleMax Online account (trial or customer) as well as an Internet connection.
ORDER CATTLE TAGS AND ACCESSORIES
Conveniently order cattle tags, EID readers, accessories, and more right from your iPad or iPhone. Our store carries a full line of Allflex custom ear tags, electronic id tags, matched pair tags, electronic id tags, and electronic id readers. In addition, we offer Tru-Test EID readers.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
We offer fast and friendly support. If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at https://www.TagMax.com
NOTE: TagMax requires an Allflex RS420 Bluetooth stick reader, an Allflex LPR EID Reader, a Tru-Test SRS2 EID Reader, or a Tru-Test XRS2 EID Reader, along with a free TagMax account. TagMax is a product of Cattlesoft, Inc., developers of CattleMax, and is independent of Allflex and Tru-Test.