Causeway’s powerful Mobile Workforce app provides mobile engineers with all of the administrative tools required to manage all aspects of on-site working.
The easy to use and intuitive app includes the following main options:
• Off-line data review and entry when no network connection is available. All data is automatically synchronised as soon as a connection is made.
• All types of reactive and planned job/task progress including travel time, on/off site notification, hazard warnings/alerts, activity check lists, schedules, job completion and follow-ons.
• User-defined form and certification completion including customer sign-off and feedback and inclusion of forms in job workflow, e.g. ensuring risk analysis is carried out when arriving on site. Completed forms may be edited and re-submitted at any time.
• Mobile printing of completed forms using mobile Bluetooth printers. These forms may be optionally previewed prior to printing helping to ensure they contain the required information and reducing the number of wasted printouts.
• Multiple photographs using device cameras for job before/after condition or confirmation of parts requirement.
• Materials handling including van stocks, auto-replenishment, requisitions, supplier orders and collection/delivery.
• Time management with automated creation of primary time sheet entries. Additional entries may be created for any other time sheet submission including expense claims. Simple submission of editable/audited time-sheets. Option includes ability to create 'Gang' time sheets for multiple engineers with one single entry.
• Complete site/property history for both planned and reactive job can be downloaded at the touch of a button providing the mobile workforce with all the information they need to more efficiently manage jobs whilst reducing the number of calls back to the office.
• Bluetooth linking to Anton Gas Analysers reduces the time taken to enter measured data whilst increasing the accuracy of entered information.
• Asset Barcodes can be scanned to help identify and ensure the accuracy of managed assets.
• Options to integrate with full CAFM, Asset Management, Help desk, Service & Maintenance Planning, Vehicle Tracking, Automated Scheduling, and full Costing, Procurement, Payroll & Accounts.
Please Note: To use this application, your employer must have Causeway Mobile Workforce server modules configured. See your System Administrator for login details.