Great app but 80% of the time I can't connect to my telescope. Always gives me an error message.
Great App, works beautifully. Would have scored 5 stars EXCEPT, Im in the southern hemisphere. I would prefer to see East on my right and West on my left. For a global app that looks at the night sky, I would have thought the option of Nothern/Southern hemisphere would have been a must. Please consider the other half of the planet
Please add sort and display options in common object list as I sort by magnitude to see the brighter objects an also if you can toggle display on and off so each category can be displayed in the planetarium.
Easy to use and functional with an Celesrron Goto scope
I cant find the Compass
It is crashing a lot. Within minutes of having it open, everything just vanishes and closes. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* Fixed a couple bugs involving the time
* Added German language support (constellation and star names are still displayed in English for this build).
* Fixed StarSense alignment bug when used with the CGX mount.
* Fixed crash that could happen when showing Object Info for some satellites.
* Other minor stability and functionality improvements.
* Fixes critical bug with StarSense on CGX
* Support for CGX and AstroFi telescopes
Best free astronomy app to view sky map and stars. Your free telescope for space