Provides instant access to messaging, rotas and holiday requests, online reviews, targets & revenue analysis, maintenance issues, emergency info and more.
The app requires a CentralEyes ID. Please contact your system administrator with any login or technical issues.
In today’s challenging and fast-moving market, multi-site operators rely on technology in ever-increasing ways. It’s not just about tills and reservation systems any more; savvy managers are utilising innovative new apps to improve all areas of the business, from menu design to marketing and everything in between.
The number of systems required to manage even a relatively modest chain is growing all the time, and the maintenance and management involved can be overwhelming. Even if your people are fully committed to the additional reporting workload, few of us have the time and analytical skills to make sense of so much data within so many unconnected reports.
But it was never going to stay that way. Technology converges. Why key data into 10 systems when you can use one? Why spend hours collating and comparing different reports when you can have them in one place on any device and displayed your way? Why pay thousands per month in multiple licence fees when one will do it all?
CentralEyes is the next-generation cloud-based management system for multi-site hospitality operators, converging all key processes (and much more) into one highly intuitive interface, at a fraction of current market rates.
Certainly, the system sets new standards in online ordering and supplier management, rotas and holidays, health & safety, daily reports etc.
More than that, CentralEyes provides management with unique visibility and valuable new insights relating to staff performance, social media feedback, revenue comparison, P&L analysis and other KPIs.
But perhaps the platform’s biggest benefit is inclusion. CentralEyes takes staff engagement and communication to new levels, focussing every team member on a range of priorities designed to encourage competition, increase agility and achieve accelerated performance improvement across the business.
Key functional areas:
• Personal dashboard: A range of role-specific information including rotas, online reviews, internal messaging, daily reports, revenue comparison, site vs. site and more.
• Social Media: Automated social media reviews gathering and analysis.
• Communications: Internal messaging, communications and task management.
• HR: Online application processing, contract generation and personnel files.
• Team Performance: Unique measurement of employee achievement against 12 key metrics including time-keeping, rota reliability, cash control, shrinkage and tips.
• Accounts and Reporting: Weekly P&L generation, payroll reports, purchase logs.
• Health & Safety: Comprehensive daily HACCP and hygiene reporting.
• Suppliers: Purchasing, deliveries, stock take and supplier management.
• Rotas: Rota planning, timesheets, holiday tracking and payroll preparation.
• Buildings and Equipment: Unplanned maintenance events and scheduled servicing.
• Manuals and Training: Recipes, prep guides, allergies and other resources.
For more information or a demo please contact firstname.lastname@example.org