Centro Meteo

Contains Ads
Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?Translate the description back to Italian (Italy)

Servizi divulgativi e professionali in campo meteorologico con mappe, dati e informazioni di carattere scientifico.

Centro Meteo di Previsioni del Tempo in Italia, Europa e nel Mondo. Le Mappe dei Modelli Numerici, le immagini da Satellite, temporali e fulminazioni. Che tempo fa al mare, in spiaggia, montagna e le previsioni per la neve. Articoli di approfondimento.

Con noi il Capitano Paolo Sottocorona, grande divulgatore ed esperto Meteo, che cura le previsioni del tempo in modo semplice e cordiale.
Vere e proprie lezioni di meteorologia per chi ama "quella di una volta". Foto, video e suoi articoli in esclusiva.

Insomma tutto il mondo di Centrometeo anche per chi preferisce installare una applicazione, con notifiche, aggiornamenti e ulteriori funzionalità che potranno essere aggiunte in futuro!

*NOTA BENE*: noi NON vi diremo "previsioni precise e affidabili..." perché per loro natura NON POSSONO esserlo. Leggiamo su altre app recensioni negative su previsioni sbagliate sul proprio comune all'ora "X"... Ci spiace, ma l'errore è pensare che possa esistere una precisione del genere (precisione purtroppo decantata anche da molti addetti ai lavori...).
Anche noi offriamo questo tipo di prodotto, ma va interpretato semplicemente come sottoprodotto dei modelli matematici. Anche quando il responso modellistico viene corretto dal meteorologo in persona, cosa che ne aumenta sicuramente le possibilità di successo, non altera il senso del discorso. Sempre un prodotto probabilistico rimane, la cui valutazione (e utilità) si può apprezzare solo nel lungo periodo e per (relativamente) grandi numeri.
Esempio: probabilità 80% significa che grosso modo 80 previsioni su 100 ci aspettiamo siano corrette, ma non si sa a priori quando accadrà quel 20% "sbagliato". Prevedere l'atmosfera (che è un fluido) NON è come prevedere l'orbita di un pianeta (che è un corpo solido).

Per approfondimenti su questo tema e come usare correttamente le previsioni meteo:
http://www.centrometeo.com/previsioni-meteo/guida-pratica-previsioni e in particolare http://www.centrometeo.com/previsioni-meteo/guida-pratica-previsioni/333-previsioni-del-tempo-orarie-localita-avvertenze-modalita-uso

Sito Web e Supporto: http://www.centrometeo.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Centrometeo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/centrometeo
Facebook (Paolo Sottocorona Fan Club ufficiale): https://www.facebook.com/groups/111941082037

*REQUISITI*: Per il funzionamento dell'applicazione è richiesta la connessione Internet.

Se hai problemi con l'app, prima di lasciare un feedback negativo, contattaci via email o attraverso il nostro supporto tecnico. E ricorda ancora che la meteorologia è una scienza probabilistica e che le previsioni si chiamano "previsioni" perché esprimono una probabilità che un determinato evento si verifichi. Quindi prima di dare una valutazione negativa sull'applicazione, tieni sempre a mente questo concetto, come chiarito sopra.

*Centrometeo*, l'originale, è solo www.centrometeo.com, diffidate dalle imitazioni!
Informative and professional services in the meteorological field with maps, data and scientific information.

Weather Center of Weather forecasts in Italy, Europe and in the world. Numerical Model Maps, Satellite images, thunderstorms and lightning strikes. What is the weather like at the sea, the beach, the mountains and the snow forecast. In-depth articles.

With us Captain Paolo Sottocorona, great disseminator and weather expert, who takes care of the weather forecast in a simple and friendly way.
Real meteorology lessons for those who love "what it once was". Exclusive photos, videos and his articles.

In short, the whole world of Centrometeo even for those who prefer to install an application, with notifications, updates and additional features that may be added in the future!

* PLEASE NOTE *: we will NOT tell you "accurate and reliable predictions ..." because by their nature they CANNOT be. We read on other apps negative reviews on wrong predictions on their own municipality at time "X" ... Sorry, but the mistake is to think that such precision may exist (accuracy unfortunately praised also by many insiders ... ).
We also offer this type of product, but it should be interpreted simply as a by-product of mathematical models. Even when the model response is corrected by the meteorologist himself, which certainly increases the chances of success, it does not alter the meaning of the speech. Always a probabilistic product remains, whose evaluation (and utility) can only be appreciated in the long run and for (relatively) large numbers.
Example: 80% probability means that roughly 80 out of 100 predictions we expect to be correct, but we don't know a priori when that "wrong" 20% will happen. Predicting the atmosphere (which is a fluid) is NOT like predicting the orbit of a planet (which is a solid body).

For further information on this topic and how to use the weather forecast correctly:
http://www.centrometeo.com/previsioni-meteo/guida-pratica-previsioni and in particular http://www.centrometeo.com/previsioni-meteo/guida-pratica-previsioni/333-previsioni-del-tempo- hourly-location-warnings-mode-use

Website and Support: http://www.centrometeo.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Centrometeo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/centrometeo
Facebook (Paolo Sottocorona official Fan Club): https://www.facebook.com/groups/111941082037

* REQUIREMENTS *: Internet connection is required for the application to work.

If you have any problems with the app, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us by email or through our technical support. And remember again that meteorology is a probabilistic science and that forecasts are called "predictions" because they express a probability that a certain event will occur. So before giving a negative evaluation on the application, always keep this concept in mind, as clarified above.

* Centrometeo *, the original, is only www.centrometeo.com, beware of imitations!
Read more
Collapse
Loading…

What's New

Debug vari
Read more
Collapse

Additional Information

Updated
February 12, 2021
Size
5.5M
Installs
1,000+
Current Version
2.8.1
Requires Android
4.4 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Interactive Elements
Users Interact
Permissions
Offered By
Centrometeo Group
©2022 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersAbout Google Play|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.