Challenge Accepted allows you to discover, track and complete challenges.
Download now to track challenges you’re already on or discover new challenges within your passions. Set your own reminders for each challenge around schedules that suit you. Plus, create your own challenge from scratch - as many as you like. Add your friends so you can complete challenges together and to help motivate each other.
Our mission for Challenge Accepted is to give you the inspiration and tools to complete personal challenges, no matter how big or small.
We’ve succeeded if we can :
Inspire you to explore your passions more with tailored recommendations.
When you sign up you can tell us what your interests are from sports, food, productivity, reading etc. and update them anytime in the settings. So that we can recommend challenges to suit your interests in the ‘For You’ section on the Homepage. You can always discover more within the categories section on the Search page and save challenges for you to start by pressing the heart icon on any challenge.
Help you complete your current challenges with reminders.
You can set reminders for your challenges within the app to help keep you on track and keep you productive by tailoring them to a time and day that suit you, you’ll receive a notification at this time which you can snooze or update at any point.
Have fun completing challenges with friends.
Add your friends so you can see what challenges they’re completing for inspiration and compare progress on challenges you’re both working on.
Create your own challenges.
Create a challenge from scratch in the app with your own title, description and content. You can also set reminders on these challenges too. If you think of a great one that more people should know about, get in touch with us as we’re always looking to add more challenges.
There’s something for everyone with challenges around:
- Sports including Football, Basketball, Cricket, Tennis and more.
- Health and Fitness including 30 day fitness challenges, Yoga challenges, wellness challenges, and more ideas.
- Travel including places visited, travel wish lists and other ideas.
- Books including books read by particular authors, reading wish lists and reading list ideas.
- Food and Drink challenges including must-visit restaurants for food lovers and other challenge ideas to explore the food and drink you love even more!
- London challenges, whether you’re a local or visiting, how to keep track of the must-visit places to go and things to do.
- Ideas for challenges that might help keep your children entertained e.g the keepie uppie challenge!
- Music challenges from gig wish lists to must listen albums.
Theatre challenges to see how big of a theatre fan are you and hopefully inspire you with ideas of what to see next.
- Creative challenges to keep you away from the screen and doing something creative for you.
- Productivity challenges to help you get the job done and stick to your schedule no matter what you’re working on.
- Challenges for ideas of things to do whilst at home
- Wellbeing challenges to give you ideas of things to do just for you.
- Loads of 30 day challenges, not just for fitness but also for helping you start or stop habits and explore new things.
Finish all your challenges by combining both your fun and must-do challenges in one place
We would love to get your feedback and ideas for challenges to put on the Challenge Accepted app. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest @ChlAccepted
Good luck with your challenges!
The Challenge Accepted team.