"Psaltikon Tonarion" is a program that can be used as a tuner and/or as an isocrate.
THE ONLY TUNER / ISOCRATER PROGRAM THAT CAN DETECT THE TONE FROM THE MICROPHONE !!
Some of the benefits of the program are:
- Beautiful environment with respect to tradition.
- It has the entire physical scale from the bottom Di to the Upper Pa.
- Very naturat transition from one note to the other.
- Ability to select the smoothness in the transition between the notes.
- Natural sound.
- Seven different voices preinstalled: Four kinds of choir one monophonic (solo), natural voice and tone (instrument).
- Ability to create new sounds and voices by importing wav and ogg audio files.
- Change voice volume inside the program in real-time.
- Change the voice pitch in real-time.
- Ability to detect the tonality from the microphone!
- The tonality can be changed by the step of one point or several each time.
- Ability of selecting maximum and minimum tonality.
- Ability to balance low and high frequencies (equalizer).
- Easy to use. You don't have to press a separate button to stop the voice.
- Different behavior in its use as a tuner and as an isocrater. As a tuner, the voice stops as soon as you release the button. As an isocrater, it stops when you press the same note again.
- In isocrater mode, only useful notes with larger buttons are displayed to make it easier to handle. Optional you can view all the notes.
"Psaltikon Tonarion" is a tool that we believe and hope will help the chants and students of our ecclesiastical music.
You can also try the FREE version of the program here:
More news and information at https://www.facebook.com/ellinikaprogrammata