Charles Stanley Direct now releases the third phase of its App with the introduction of fund trading to allow clients to invest wherever and whenever they choose.
The App is approaching full functionality and right now clients of Charles Stanley Direct can view their ISA, SIPP, Investment Account and Junior ISA holdings via the intuitive friendly design. We are now very excited to continue this journey and clients can now update to see:
• Fingerprint login for all supported devices
• Full search for Stocks & Shares and Funds
• Fund & Share Factsheets
• Market Data, Indices and Sector break down provided by Cboe – the Chicago Board of Exchange -the leading index provider in the UK.
• Account ordering, so you can access your favourite accounts quickly & easily
• End to End Trading for funds
• View your orders via the new in-app Order List
• Ground up redesign of the menu
• Make it yours! Personalise the app with your name and any picture
• All known bug fixes now sorted!
Further enhancements will allow non-clients to sign up via the App’s new smart registration process and will also allow existing clients to open ISA, SIPP, General Investment Accounts and Junior ISAs simply, easily and all within a beautiful user experience. Depositing money will come into the App in 2018 and by early 2019 we are working to deliver UK stock trading in-app too. Charles Stanley Direct is absolutely committed to delivering the market leading financial services App with a goal for our clients of today and tomorrow of: “Insanely Simple Investing.”.
To log into the App, clients should use their existing username and password to enrol their mobile device with the App. You will then need to set up a PIN number and enable Biometric login to allow subsequent logins to the App.
Charles Stanley Direct is a trading name of Charles Stanley & Co. Limited. Registered in England No 1903304. Registered Office: 55 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 3AS. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 124412). Member of the London Stock Exchange.
Rooted devices are not supported