* General Plumbing Discussion - An open discussion on all things related to the Plumbing and Mechanical Industry.
* Business, Marketing, and Sales - The business of being a Plumbing Contractor discussed here. Everything from starting up a new business to expanding a successful one.
* Plumbing Code - A discussion of all plumbing codes here.
* Residential Plumbing - Residential plumbing discussed here. Including new construction, remodeling and service work.
* Commercial Plumbing - New construction and service work on commercial jobs.
* Drain and Sewer Cleaning
* Boilers, Hot Water & Steam Heating
* Fire Suppression Systems
* Green Plumbing
* Plumbing Pictures - Show us shots of work you've done, code violations, and anything else plumbing related.
The range of products, both manufactured and distributed by Plumbing Online, offer full and perfect bathroom solutions, including single and double handle mixers, taps, faucets for bathrooms and kitchens; complete bathroom sanitary-ware sets; shower rooms, steam and sauna rooms; normal and massage bathtubs as well as various stylish accessories to complete the perfect bathroom.
Plumbing Online is dedicated to continuous product development to bring products of the finest quality to its clients. The research programmes that are in place drive the products to not only meet but exceed international standards wherever possible. The testing processes are rigorous; on the raw material as well as on the final products, and carried out regularly, to ensure product quality of the highest standard. All testing is done in-house at the Group's quality control laboratories, all of which are fully equipped to implement test procedures in line with international standards. This extensive testing and development not only delivers the highest quality product to clients, but also means that the products are at the forefront of water conservation technology, in line with Plumbing Online vision.
- Get the latest product deals and info delivered straight to your phone.
- Take advantage of our regular ‘App only’ specials.
- GPS directions to your closest Plumbing World store.
- Plus so much more.
Plumbing World - Your Team in Black! Our knowledgeable staff, our 45 stores, and even our cars are black because we’re proud to represent New Zealand and black represents New Zealand too. We’re a 100% NZ owned cooperative; a group of kiwi plumbers who work together to get the best deals on top-quality products. We started 50 years ago sourcing quality plumbing products that New Zealanders can rely on at prices that are genuine value. And the reason Plumbing World has access to the world’s leading brands, is because manufacturers know we have the expertise to do their products justice.
When you’re owned by plumbers, there isn’t a lot we don’t know about bathrooms, laundries, kitchens and gas. And should you need us, we’re just a quick swipe of your phone away.
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
- No need to send SMS messages – with Tech Tools you're communicating and programming directly to the device
- Quickly start the installation and commissioning process by scanning your device barcodes using the built-in camera
- View and filter live history of alarms, polls, poll fails and tech activity in real-time
- Configure device settings including Account Code, Relay Mappings, Contact ID Events, Test Reporting and Ethernet Settings
- Set up and toggle Panel Relays and Zones from your device
- Speed up your installations and reduce call costs by commissioning the device through the app without phoning the Multicom Activations Centre
- Advanced permission-based security lets you select other Tech Tools users, like your employees or sub-contractors, to access certain Multicom devices and features
- Find a feature or program code for your client’s alarm panel in our comprehensive library of alarm panel manuals
- Handy torch feature available on every screen helps you see what you're doing in the darkest situations
- Take and attach photos of your installation - Ideal as proof your installations were configured to meet standards
- Highly accurate location data is captured during installation. Ideal when your device is difficult to find in large installations. Tech Tools will lead you directly to the location of the device.
- Create and authorise end users for the soon to be released Multicom end user application