FEATURES & BENEFITS
* Access your eTextbooks for quick reference
* Checkout your eTextbooks for offline usage
* Add, edit and view your notes and highlights as you study
* Synchronize your notes and highlights across all CourseSmart reading systems
* Support for portrait and landscape orientations
* Find what you need using keyword search
* Get a true digital equivalent of your textbook
* Internet access (WiFi or 3G recommended)
* CourseSmart account
* Subscription to one or more CourseSmart eTextbooks
This is one of the most feature rich GPA Calculator apps on the Play Store. You add semesters and then it shows you your GPA for that semester, your cumulative GPA, and how many credits and grade points you currently have. You can mark a courses grade as in progress so it doesn't affect your GPA scores.
It stores all your data, so no need to ever reenter your grades. All saved courses can be easily changed or deleted. With the pro version all your data is backed up to the cloud, and automatically syncs with all of your Android devices.
The Assignments feature allows you to track the individual grades you get in a course. With this information it will tell you the lowest grade you can make overall, the current by using the average of your grades, and the highest grade you can make.
With the Degree Plan feature you can track what courses you still need to take before getting your degree. Enter the courses needed to get a certain degree, and as you add courses in a semester the app will automatically mark the course in your Degree Plan as taken. From there you're able to see what courses you still need to take. When adding a semester the course name will be auto-suggested from your courses that have yet to be taken.
With the pro version you can keep track of multiple Degree Plans.
Have a hard time remembering your class schedule? With the Schedule feature you can easily enter the locations, times, and days that each of your classes meet for the semester. No more digging through your binder to find your schedule.
With the GPA Calculator available you can easily see how new courses will affect your overall GPA without affecting your saved data. Have a 2.8 GPA and want to raise it to a 3.5? Use this calculator to see how many A's you need to obtain for that to happen.
Ads can be removed by purchasing the app called Degree Planner Pro Key. This is only a key to enable the pro version. Both apps must be kept installed for it to work.
Please take the time to contact me if there is something you do not like about this app, and I will try to resolve the issue.
All the permissions are required for syncing.
My Study Life isn't just your average school planner, diary or tasks list. Classes, tasks and exams are integrated to show you not only the information for the class, task or exam but also related information such as tasks due for a class.
With My Study Life you can...
Track tasks - Homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Take the pain out of the paper planner by storing your tasks in the cloud.
Store exams - Keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks, accessible anywhere.
Manage classes - Your paper timetable, turbocharged. With week and day rotation timetable support, academic years/terms and integration into tasks.
Get Notified - Get reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they start.
Also available on the web, on Windows 8, Windows Phone and the Chrome Web Store.
This app is made by leading sound consultants The Sound Agency, with personal creative direction by their chairman Julian Treasure, whose three TED talks on sound have been seen by over 4 million people. The app is free thanks to sponsorship from Ecophon, one of the world’s leading acoustics specialists.
Please note that the soundscape will not automatically pause when you receive a call, although the volume will reduce. We are working on a better way of doing this.
Create charts, tables and efficiently manage your study time to watch the increase in your performance.
Get everything you studied for months in your hand.
Study is a study manager that aims to increase your productivity. The application allows you to add topics and subjects, giving them a degree of importance as your choice. In addition, the program provides a stopwatch to calculate the exact time of your study. You can also take notes, capture photos of books - creating Study Cards - that will aid in memorization of the subject.
After finishing the study, the student types the amount of exercise done and the number of correct answers.
All this is stored in the database of the device so that the user can view his study diary (that is automatically created by the program) or view the performance charts. This will facilitate and speed up the process of learning for all those who are having difficulties.
Do you want to change the world? Start by installing this app and then study until you drop your head!
• Manage Semesters information in the app.
• Manage Courses information in a Semester.
• Manage Text based and Pictures Based Notes, Assignments, Quizzes, Homework, Class Days, Examination Dates and Instructor Information of a course.
• The app also include a basic task manager which user can use to manage their task. User can mark the task as complete or not completed.
• Use can also choose a ringer mode from Silent, Vibrant, Airplane mode, and Normal. That mode will automatically set when class time is reached.
• User can activate class reminder, if activated the application will notify the user that the particular class is going to be start at particular time and at particular place.
• User can choose a notification type for the future events, either Notification or Alarm.
You can also suggest me features for this app using feedback form in the settings of the app.
Don't let disorganization hurt your GPA any longer.
It is a planner application designed by a student for students. It has optional notifications (Planner Assistant) which will go off at the end of selected classes to remind the user to use their planner. It keeps people organized in an easy to use and convenient way. Additionally, the College Study Buddy has the option to send morning reminders to notify the user of everything going on for the day and optional nightly reminders to help the user remember as assignment due dates and test are approaching.
Keep in mind this is just the beta version. Since this was developed by a student in his spare time, there are many things which are still going to be added (Graphics especially). So be patient and see how great of a buddy the College Study Buddy can really be.
Like it on facebook too! www.facebook.com/CollegeStudyBuddy
** This application will check your network and phone state and use internet access to perform its basic functionality **
** It will also use the vibration feature and when your phone is turned on after being off reset the notifications **
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to email@example.com or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
Using the application widget you don't miss today lessons :)