If you want to look deeper into chess and develope your skills then you should use an app like this one! So far I've downloaded 9 of chesskings apps. It's a lot of amazing content that is almost addicting. They have theory that you can read that will expand your knowledge of the game, and they have puzzles to put that theory to test, then promote visualization by proving you with different responses to best move. Great job chessking
After years of pointless messing about I am now learning.
Easy to use, rekindling my love for this game.
Awesome for the novice player such as myself!
Gives great insight. Enlarges your understanding
Great strategy chess app
* Invert board option is replaced by on-board gesture
* Added "Auto next" option - automatically switch to the next exercise
* Added UCI engine support
* Added ability to navigate through lesson using swipe gestures on notation
* Added chess symbols convention
* Added "Copy PGN" option
* Added "Clear statistics" option
* Improved current theme and subtheme storing
* Various fixes and improvements