Both enjoyable and educational. Not many lessons available to trial users but the demonstrations are excellent once configuring the controls for the simulator (learning the corresponding grid coordinates was also tricky. It is also difficult to interpret instructions when practicing, there does not seem to be clear distinction between strategies. I suggest short blurbs on the background of games & players referenced.
Great way to pass some down time and up you chess game.
Very good app!!
Need better direction for how to navigate the game. Need more free content.
Informative and easy to use
Attention! You should have an internet connection on the first launch to verify your purchase!
* Added cloud sync option for statistics and bookmarks
* Added "Auto hints" option - you can use it to turn off automatic hints after wrong move attempts
* Added solved exercises graph on the statistics screen
* Improved theory mode
* Improved puzzles sharing into images
* Various fixes and improvements