This is a very good app. While playing it helps me understand my moves and why some are bad. For beginners play the first 17 over and over to you begin to understand them. Then use them in your own game.
I haven't bought the full app. If I could share a position to some other analysis apps (like analyse this, or chessbase, etc.), it would be better. Or perhaps the app could support chess engines for further analysis in each position
Really helps you learn traps
Enable the invert board option
There's still room for improvement
My favourite chess master of all time
Attention! You should have an internet connection on the first launch to verify your purchase!
* Added cloud sync option for statistics and bookmarks
* Added "Auto hints" option - you can use it to turn off automatic hints after wrong move attempts
* Added solved exercises graph on the statistics screen
* Improved theory mode
* Improved puzzles sharing into images
* Various fixes and improvements