Most Helpful app/site for Training Extremely helpful. No glitches, no mistakes. I now only use this app series and chess tactics pro for training.
Lots of Puzzles There are over 2000 puzzles. Some are somewhat redundant. I am enjoying the tests. Puzzle #416 has two solutions; however the game doesn't recognize that f7 to f5 also mates.
Great starter puzzles This app has a nicely organized set of puzzles which can trip up even experienced players of they don't pay careful attention.
Really well made It's good because it shows every possible move, and how to solve the problem
Really valuable! As usual for a "Chess King" app, this one does its job with honors.
* Invert board option is replaced by on-board gesture
* Added "Auto next" option - automatically switch to the next exercise
* Added UCI engine support
* Added ability to navigate through lesson using swipe gestures on notation
* Added chess symbols convention
* Added "Copy PGN" option
* Added "Clear statistics" option
* Improved current theme and subtheme storing
* Improved test mode
* Various fixes and improvements