Nice but dull somewhat I solved about 700 when reached series of 87 "puzzles" where mate is done by promoting pawn to queen. That is not really puzzling when I know the solution must be of the same kind... Nevertheless got through, only to discover the next series of 97 excercises is also about promoting to queen. Lost my patience. Other than that look-n-feel is good and puzzles are always correct (single solution etc)
According to my stats chart it shows me as worse now than when I started. I thought after solving these puzzles I would show IMPROVEMENT, NOT get worse. the more I do this the WORSE I seem to be doing. with practice I thought I was supposed to IMPROVE with practice but according to the state I'M GETTING WORSE. THE MORE I DO THE WORSE I GET. I am going to uninstall this and quit ALL chess before I get to where a child beats me with EASE.
Most Helpful app/site for Training Extremely helpful. No glitches, no mistakes. I now only use this app series and chess tactics pro for training.
good game.....calculated my rating and helped me improve.
Excellent program for novice chess players and kids.
* Invert board option is replaced by on-board gesture
* Added "Auto next" option - automatically switch to the next exercise
* Added UCI engine support
* Added ability to navigate through lesson using swipe gestures on notation
* Added chess symbols convention
* Added "Copy PGN" option
* Added "Clear statistics" option
* Improved current theme and subtheme storing
* Improved test mode
* Various fixes and improvements