Wonderful app. Hard to find a better chess teacher anywhere for iPhone such as this. All you need is right at your fingertips.
The best series to learn chess!
Good for kids
Very good, with only a few flaws Good app, very instructive with didactive structure. I found about a dozen cases containing errors (imho), unfortunately I could only find a general feedback option, not a specific one for each "riddle". But all inall, very recommendable.
It's good, but In the exercise about square names, h3 is highlighted in three questions, but is only the correct answer once. The other two times I'm told that the correct answer is e2 or e8. Thanks for your attention on this.
* Added questions and new puzzles
* Invert board option is replaced by on-board gesture
* Added "Auto next" option - automatically switch to the next exercise
* Added UCI engine support
* Added ability to navigate through lesson using swipe gestures on notation
* Added chess symbols convention
* Added "Copy PGN" option
* Added "Clear statistics" option
* Improved current theme and subtheme storing
* Various fixes and improvements