I don't buy many apps on the play store but this is just as essential as Batsford's modern chess openings book. my standard is average/good club player and found an immediate improvement after using this app. Plenty of material to get through. Take your time with learning the principles but if you absorb only 10% and you'll still end up with a better grade.
Wonderful Endgame app, the best one ever created. My official rating is 2044 currently and this app I recommend for all players, even people who play competitively like me. The co-creator happens to be the author of 2 Endgame books that I bought! Another person to look for is Mark Dvorestsky!
Wonderful brain-teasing app. A must have for all professional chess players, simply Intelligent and Intimidating.
Dramatically improved my understanding of fundamental endgame concepts. Extensive hands-on learning really helps assess various endgame positions and more intuitively spot optimal play patterns.
Very good app to learn end games...
Excellent material, highly instructive.
* Invert board option is replaced by on-board gesture
* Added "Auto next" option - automatically switch to the next exercise
* Added UCI engine support
* Added ability to navigate through lesson using swipe gestures on notation
* Added chess symbols convention
* Added "Copy PGN" option
* Added "Clear statistics" option
* Improved current theme and subtheme storing
* Various fixes and improvements