HeirList: Everything you need to do after your loved one passes away.
Having a loved one pass away is one of the hardest parts of life. Taking care of everything they left behind shouldn’t add extra stress during an extremely difficult time.
According to the IDRS, there are close to 1,000 possible tasks to manage after a loss. Navigating everything by yourself is nearly impossible — which is why we made HeirList.
The app holds the world’s most comprehensive to-do list plus a knowledge base that walks you through exactly what you need to do to accomplish every task on your list.
Save thousands of dollars, countless hours, and endless headaches with HeirList today.
HOW IT WORKS
Signing up is 1-2-3. No lengthy processes or forms.
As soon as you open the app, you’ll immediately be allowed to focus only on the relevant tasks from a seemingly endless list of priorities.
Here are just a few of the obvious questions that will need to be answered, according to the IDRS:
● Did they want to be cremated?
● Does a wake, funeral or graveside service need to be planned?
● Were they a veteran?
● Did they own any vehicles?
● Did they have a pension?
● Were they a citizen or a VISA holder?
And some of the not so obvious:
● Did they have any special needs children?
● Were they a gig worker?
● Did they own cryptocurrency?
● Were they transgender?
● Did they have any crowdfunding accounts?
To answer the question, just tap “yes” if it applies - “no” if not. Only those items for the questions you answered “yes” to will be added to your list of tasks.
What was once an intimidating and confusing process is now simplified. You’ll walk through each category to help you sort through tasks:
4.Home & personal
5.Finance & banking
6.And more, depending on your exact needs.
Easy to get through and even easier to manage as you can check things off your list.
● Knowledge Base: Access over 550 pages on what to do to complete all of the items in your list. All verified by the IDRS.
● Collaboration: Invite & manage other people to all work on a single deceased together.
● Notes: Take notes to update your family or capture and record important information.
● Dedicated Support: Have questions? If you can’t find it in more than 100 FAQs in-app or our 40+ YouTube videos, you can fill out a request and someone on our team will get back to you ASAP.
* All support is related to HeirList’s functionality. If dealing with an IDRS-related issue, please refer to a professional advisor in the specific area of expertise.
WHEN TO USE HEIRLIST
You can use HeirList before or after your loved one passes away. We highly recommend using HeirList while you or your loved one is alive, as all answers will be far easier to determine.
The average user only spends 10-20 minutes to go through the initial process if their loved one is still able to provide their information ー as opposed to countless hours, if not.
You can even use HeirList yourself to save your family and friends time, money, and energy.
YOUR DEDICATED GUIDE
Don’t go through unnecessary chaos alone. HeirList is here to help you every step of the way.
Turn “What do I need to do?” into “Here’s everything I need to do.” Get started on the journey ahead today for free.
● Monthly Premium $9.99 / monthly
● Yearly Premium $94.99 / annually
● Knowledge Base Access $89.99 / annual
● Premium & Knowledge Base $24.99 / monthly
● Premium & Knowledge Base $184.99 / annually
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, concerns or feature ideas.
All content is based on the IDRS, International Deceased Resolutions Standards. For more information you can visit www.Death.org.