Richard Branson and Oprah Winfrey have said it before, "To increase your chances of achieving your goals, write them down."
Chimmer allows you to do just that, writing these small and big goals you set to achieve and reviewing them regularly. It's a digital bucket list that you keep updating whenever you've achieved a goal or when you want to accomplish new ones.
Examples of goals can be "Get promoted to Manager", "Travel to Peru" or "Run a marathon". Whatever they are, your goals have a place in Chimmer so you can set a desired date of achievement and you can mark your progress.
There are 9 categories to choose from: Work, Money, Property, Travel, Sports, Education, Family and Friends, Lifestyle. That way you are able to see how you evolve in each area of your life.
Chimmer provides you with a framework to examine your station in different aspects of your life. It's a daily motivator, which helps you move closer to where you want to be. Chimmer is especially useful if:
- you want to be more organised and accountable to yourself
- you want to spend more time doing things that you really like
- you want to be more in control of your work/life balance
- you feel that you are not spending enough time doing meaningful things
- you sometimes feel stuck and would like to make more progress in your life
- you are unsatisfied in your current job and would like to make a career change
- you want to get in touch with people with similar goals
Once you start chimming, you can easily:
- Draw your list of goals
- Associate your goals to tasks
- Set deadlines to your goals
- Attach photos to your goals for better visualisation
- Team up with friends and family you want to achieve your goals with
- Mark your progress when a goal is completed or not
- Get notified when a goal is about to end
- Search people who have goals similar to yours and connect with them
With Chimmer, you design your own personal plan so you can always look forward to tomorrow.