Features of this note:
1. There is an "introduction" at the beginning of each chapter, which introduces the origin of the chapter name, the background, and the outline of the content.
2. Each chapter of the Scripture is divided into relatively independent paragraphs according to the content, and a topic is extracted for each paragraph; a "hint" is added between each paragraph to explain the logical connection between the paragraphs, and it is not easy to reveal the Scriptures. Perceived "the main line of thought". When the reader finishes reading a chapter or the entire Qur'an, he can feel that all the verses are a methodical and logical thought system, rather than individual verses that are not related to each other.
3. Take chapters as units and explain them section by section, which not only explains the independent meaning of each verse, but also explains the overall relationship between the verses; the serial number of the notes is the same as the number of the verses.
4, suitable for beginners, intermediate and above Chinese readers.
1. The web version of Gulan's concise annotation application can be searched from major search engines.
2. Smart device (Android, Apple) application, can be used offline.
3. Computer application (windos, mac), can be used offline.
The application has the following characteristics:
1. You can jump arbitrarily by chapter name or number of sections.
2. Can easily switch to any volume.
3. Click the play button to listen to Zafisheikh's recitation.
4, you can search the original Gulan.
5. You can search for the content of comments.
6, can share any chapter.
7. You can submit comments or suggestions for any chapter.