Wake me up! is a constantly improved smart alarm application with advanced features, thought with Material Design in mind from the start.
It is fully compliant with Android 6 Marshmallow, Android 7 Nougat, Doze mode and DirectBoot. Even in Doze mode, the alarms fire properly and on time.
• Non-repeating alarm for multiple days
• Repeating alarms can ring every week, every 2 weeks, etc.
• Prevent your alarm to ring during a short or long period of time without disabling it.
• Define a specific date from which your repeating alarm will automatically disable itself
• Change the time your alarm will ring on specific days
• "Gentle wake up": will start ringing softly some time before the scheduled alarm.
• Skip an alarm or go back to a previously skipped alarm in one tap
• Quick nap: easily set an alarm to ring in 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 1 hour in one tap
Calendar-related scheduling features
Associate your alarm with one calendar and:
• Prevent an alarm from ringing on days having "all-day" event (multi-days event are supported)
More already planned for future releases
Integrate your alarms with Android Wear and Tasker, as an event plugin or following an event.
• Weather forecast (Weather forecast summary up to seven days, temperatures chart, maximum and minimum temperatures, etc.).
• TTS message after dismissing an alarm: Greetings, Current date, Current time, Weather forecast, Max & min temperatures
• Progressive ringtone
• Repeating TTS message
• One time TTS message, then repeating ringtone
• Use a music file as a ringtone
• Progressive, specific or default brightness
• Lower or mute ringtone volume when taking the phone
Snooze and missed alarm features
• Limit the number of snoozing or even forbid any snoozing
• Customize the sooze length
• Decreasing snooze length: snooze length will decrease after each report, down to one minute
• Auto-snooze: missed alarms will be automatically snoozed (a maximum number of automatic snoozing can be defined)
• Change the length of you alarm for its last repeat before being missed instead of automatically snoozed
• Snooze an alarm by flipping the phone or waving your hand over the phone
• Theme your alarm using default colors
• Choose one of your pictures as your alarm background and use one of your picture's palette color as its theme
• Automatically see a picture background related to your weather forecast
• Custom notifications: a notification that displays your next alarm, permits to dismiss it and shows weather forecast
• Shows current weather summary and temperature
• Different types of night modes: Standard, Increase brightness on tap, Fully black screen and shows information on tap
• Backup (Online or local)
• Dark theme
• Clone and lock your alarm with a passcode
• Permanent notification: Always display a notification about your next alarm, that permits to skip it or go back to it, and shows weather forecast.
• Challenges: solve a mathematical challenge, reproduce a text
• Widgets: a widget that shows the next ringing alarm, permits to skip it or go back to a previously skipped alarm
• Test your alarms
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/100666839075148296567
Google+ Beta Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/109444887841058364077