In an 18th century symphony of intrigue, your supernatural virtuoso performance begins an overture to war!
"Cannonfire Concerto" is a 190,000-word interactive novel by Caleb Wilson, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
You are the finest musician of the 18th century. Behind fans and opera glasses, audiences whisper that you are a bearer of Genius, a mysterious supernatural power to master your chosen instrument. At the brink of war, spies, generals, and royalty vie for control of the continent. Will you play them all like a fiddle? Who truly holds the strings?
Play as male, female or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual. For some, romance is a means to an end. For some, it's a sonata duet of love and sex. Perhaps both.
Will you and your Genius achieve immortality, or will the poisoned pens of critics slaughter your career? Will you overthrow the church, bringing forth a new era of enlightenment, or defend your kingdom from a secular invasion?
The concert hall is silent. The Cannonfire Concerto is about to begin.
• Play as male, female or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
• Confound the competition with your musical talent on the violin, guitar, or zither.
• Do you give a private concert, or are you really there to gather intelligence?
• Join Bonaventure Fox on his conquest for Meropa, or fight him on the side of Rienzi.
• Romance royalty, or rekindle your relationship with a childhood sweetheart.
• Rebuild the nation, or leave it behind to begin anew.