It's a war between your werewolf pack and the Human Sovereignty Movement! Lead the pack to victory before extremists turn your packmates against each other.
"Werewolves 2: Pack Mentality" is a 360,000 word interactive novel in Jeffrey Dean's acclaimed 'Claw, Shadow, and Sage' series, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
This thrilling sequel to "Werewolves: Haven Rising" seamlessly integrates your choices and experiences into a new tale of survival and loyalty, desperation and betrayal.
After escaping the Haven werewolf detention camp and tasting freedom for the first time in your life, you and your pack must infiltrate "The Nail," a top-secret underground military prison for werewolves, and liberate the prisoners. But integrating these new wolves into the greater pack will prove difficult, testing bonds and straining leadership to the breaking point.
In your fight for freedom, you'll confront the phantom of your father and his legacy of self-hatred, as well as the opposing fanaticism of werewolf supremacists more interested in domination than peace. In the end, the greatest threat to your pack's survival may be what you fear most, as your inescapable feral nature threatens to tear your newly-forged pack apart!
• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, or bisexual.
• Infiltrate a top-secret military prison deep below the Earth, risking it all to save your species!
• Overcome a deadly outbreak of feral madness that pits members of your new pack against each other.
• Either stand in solidarity with a bloodthirsty new packleader, or work to undermine them at every turn.
• Interact with a diverse cast of new characters alongside your old favorites!
• Explore two new potential romances, continue your relationships from Haven Rising, or go it alone in an increasingly chaotic world.